“Christmas-the best ever”

Ramada Plaza Antalya
Ranked #30 of 230 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My wife and i spent our first christmas away from home and spent 4 nights at the Ramada Plaza what a brilliant experience.the location was great,within walking distance of the old town the harbour,and the shops.The staff,were very helpful and curtios,the food was great,the bedrooms are a pure pleasure to sleep in.everything in this hotel is top class.Thankyou Ramada Plaza for a wonderful time,we will be back in april to celebrate our wedding annerversary.

Room Tip: The best rooms are delux double,side sea view,amazing views more amazing rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank knockernolan
Onur G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2012

Dear " knockernolan" ,

I would like to thank you for your kind reviews about our services .It will be a great pleasure to see you again here as our guest.

There are newer reviews for Ramada Plaza Antalya

Reviewed 30 December 2011

The hotel was so luxury with great facilities. It is highly recommended especially for young couples who are looking for a quite & romantic staying. The hotel has its own beach and provides you with a lot of activities inside and outside the hotel. One of the points I liked more in this hotel is the variety of the breakfast. Also I loved the very clean room . Excellent service, value for money .

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lyra D

Dear "Lyra D" ,

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I stayed at Ramada Plaza with my daughter for a weekend trip.The hotel is well located in a nice surrounding of Antavery good with lya.I was pleased to be accomodated on executive floor as a compliment.The room had a very nice view of Taurus Mountains.The food was quite nice but the variet was a bit less compared to the beach hotels of Antalya.It did not have any garden unfortnately.
The spa is very nice with indoor pool,Turkish hammam,jakuzi , different massage rooms and a relaxation room.It had a playing room with different attractions however some of them were not working.
It is the best Ramada Hotel i have stayed in.Much better than the Ramadas in USA.
I would recommend this hotel for a city stay in Antalya.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank sinanyalova
Onur G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2011

Dear Sinan Yalova ,

Reviewed 17 December 2011

Truly excellent hotel I have to admit! Far above my expectations!

I have made reservations with alpharooms as they offered much more competitive rate than anybody else. I've stayed only one night in Ramada Plaza Antalya during my trip to turkey in Nov 2011. There is complimentary valet parking or self service garage.

As I arrived early I needed to wait for my room a little bit, but in meantime helpful receptionist provided me an Internet access, so my time would fly quicker. It was worth waiting for the room...

Junior Suite #2103 - I was actually Wowed when I entered this room. I could honestly live in such environment. Spacious living room with sofa, separate bedroom, walk-in wardrobe, bathroom, another toilet, balcony with sea & city view. Spotless clean, fresh and modern. That's what I like and think suppose to be done! Room was truly amazing and I was sad that I've booked only one night there. Loved that from the first moment.

I'm not going to reckon all list of amenities you have available in your room, but I have to mention rich mini-bar (with reasonable prices), 2 large TVs, uncomplicated complimentary Wi-Fi access, comfortable bed (ooooooh, I loved that bed) etc.

Bathroom was more than perfect. Walk-in shower and bathtub, large mirror, toilet and great selection of complimentary high-quality Ramada toiletries. They offer as well full basket of other cosmetics for purchase in case you forgot something. Good idea actually. Of course clean, fluffy, white towels and bathrobes were there.

I didn't complaint, that weather was bad that afternoon as I could stay in this room. Just loved that, haha.

In the morning I had breakfast downstairs. I found it very well organized with really good selection of different meals and dishes available. It was quite busy (some groups of package holiday tourists), but staff was efficient and helpful. Everything was cleaned quickly and tables were ready for other guests.

After checking-out I was kindly allowed to leave my baggage and car in the garage for few hours to have opportunity to see Antalya. Old town is within short 15 min walking distance. Loved this location.

I didn't use other hotel facilities, like SPA, but that looked amazing. Various massages and treatments, but maybe a little bit overpriced.

I think that hotel management had great idea to add some Social Media suggestions on the key card cover. This is really important at the moment and I'm happy that this is noticed by the hotel. Links to twitter, facebook and TripAdvisor presented there as well as short hotel directory. Example worth to be used in other hotels!!!

I am actually quite surprised that some guests had some issues with the staff. I found them very natural, friendly and attentive (but not intrusive). Really professional and helpful. I noticed during breakfast that some people almost bark to waiters instead of saying 'please' - and in this case I agree - they may answer the same way as they were approached. I would do the same. As I mentioned before, I was really glad that I booked that hotel and I really recommend it to anybody (other TripAdvisor users, friends and my clients). It's worth to pay a little bit extra for Suite or Junior Suite. Next time going to Antalya that would be my first and only one choice - I'm sure about that.

Room Tip: Suite or Junior Suite is soooo worth that a little bit of extra money! Really stunning!
3  Thank marqoos_pl

Dear Mr. "Marqoos_pl " ;

I would like to thank you for the name of Ramada Plaza Antalya staff for your very gentle reviews about our services .
It is our pleasure to provide you unforgettable moments in our Hotel. We hope to see you again here as our guest.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

We just got back today and we are still enjoying it. The weather was nice, even it was November. The service was very good, especially at the bar. The rooms are very beautiful and big, the only thing I didn't like is that there was no sun at the balcony.

We always had clean towels & sheets and our minibar was always filled again.

All-in is very good, especially that it incluided a lot of cocktails.

The only regretful thing is that we were not able anymore to sit outside during dinner.

We enjoyed our stay very, very much and surely we want to go back some day.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Dorien1990

Dear Dorien1990 ;

Reviewed 25 November 2011

I stay from 6 till 27 of November in this hotel with all inclusief concept. Prefect location. Near to the old city and the old harbour which I could visit during the day and the evening. Because I wanted to stay for 3 weeks the fitness hall, hamam, sauna, Turkish steamd bad and outside swimmingpool, which all of them were very beautiful and clean, were the perfect solution to keep me relax. Only the food was less then what I expected but with the caring and lovely personal in de reception, restaurant, bar and Spa special english speaking Meneske Haspolat, I didn't mind much for the food. The rooms are also very nice and clean. The price quality for the city hotel was excellent.

Dear Mr. Behzat F ,

Reviewed 24 November 2011

I stayed this hotel on 22 November and I would get up early in the morning. I could not sleep because of the music from the bar could be heard in every room. I would check out at 5 am in the morning.. I mentioned that I have anything from the minibar. But the man from the front desk wanted a hotel staff to be sent to the room and checked .. I felt so humiliated and it took 10-15 minutes ...very disappointed ...

4  Thank Pelle12
Onur G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2011

Dear Pelle 12 ;
For being as we are a member of an International Hotel Chain the age, the nationality, and the entertainment portfolio of our guests that accomodate in our hotel is very wide. As the Hotel Management we would lie to satisfy the holiday preferences of our guest on an equal rank. Therefore, sometimeswe may across with the problems you have mentioned above.

Ramada Plaza Antalya has brought a brand new perspective to the city hotel understanding, by giving service to their guests with a Maxi Bar which includes 46 different items from food options to personal care products. Therefore the checking process unfortunately takes a little bit time.

However , as Ramada Plaza Antalya we would be pleased to you give service as our guest one more time.

Sincerely yours