Ramada Plaza Antalya
US$441
US$394
Priceline
1,568 results
All reviewsold townmoods restaurantturkeytaurus mountainssea viewoutdoor poolvery nice hotelbreakfast and dinnerhalf boardsteam roomall inclusive packagemini barguest relationsturkish bathspecial thanksfish restaurantice cream
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We've stayed in quite a few hotels in Antalya and of the modern ones this is the best we've tried. The location is excellent for walking into the old town, the rooms are a good size and well-equipped, with a separate shower in the bathroom. The welcome was friendly and the feel of the lobby atrium and bar area spacious if a bit old-fashioned.

However, no one used to 'real' five star hotels in the rest of the world would recognise this as such. Our air-con needed fixing, our TV needed fixing; there are boxes of nasty cheap toiletries and chocolates clogging up the surfaces, the amenity toiletries are poor. The breakfast, although not served at refectory type tables as in other 'tourist group' hotels in Antalya, promises much but is of poor quality unless you stick to a basic Turkish breakfast, which is hard to get wrong.

Perhaps the staff in the Turkish hotels have never stayed in a 'real' five star and do not know what it means. I suggest hotel chains give them this experience. Otherwise Antalya hotels will always be mediocre and depressing.

Room Tip: Because the hotel is not right on the sea-front, there are no full sea-view rooms, I believe. You have a side sea view. Ask for a room on the right hand side, which gives you a view of the old town and bay, rather than the left hand side, which gives a bit of sea and the town.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank claranda
Reviewed 20 April 2013

ideal for the Business. Clean and located in the city center. Staff concerned and friendly. Constantly to stay for business. I dont stay at this hotel for the holidays. If you go for the holidays to Antalya hotel is a lot more options available. Breakfast is very good.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Burak E
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Note in advance I stayed for 5 nights then extended to another 7 in the same trip. I wrote a long review but it appears to be censured so look at a well know site for booking hotels online and you will find my detailed comments
Plus and minus points...beautiful views from rooms...good location for Kaleiçi , close to old tram route and close to bus stops for the main buses between Lara and Konyaalti. Excellent indoor swimming pool,. It was big and clean and one day staff opened it slightly early for me to get my lengths done before checking out. It was a shame it was in the basement with no light but maybe in the heat during summer that is a plus. The double beds were huge,long and wide, extremely comfortable with beautiful cotton sheets and comfortable pillows. The reception staff was welcoming, courteous and helpful. The breakfast was a huge and varied buffet style with food for almost every tastes..on the downside the coffee was not nice and there was no fresh juice only diluted drinks supposedly cherry and orange. Also it finished at 10.30 on the dot but even by 10 am staff were preparing for lunch service and cleaning around you The rooms vary a lot, but all the ones I saw had bad lighting .. in addition in some rooms there was only one plug free so you could only make coffee or have the bedside lamp or charge your equipment so not practical , Also in my first room the internet connection was okay, in the other room it was appallingly slow (I was on the 9th floor on the side of the stadium with sea view). When I was at the hotel there was no access to the sea as the long,steep, steps were under repair. the hotel is on a cliff and so there is no beach. Also a number of sun beds appeared to have been left with towels "reserving" them but in the time I was looking to sit and relax noone came by so I was a little annoyed that people would do that and prevent others from using them. The room cleaning service was strange, ever overbearing on some days and inexistent on others. Eg On a rest day when I was extremely tired i had told the staff not to bother but they knocked 3 times and kept waking me, on one day when i had told them already not to come they barged in, threw wide open the door for all to see that I was lying on the bed with my legs in the air, no concern for my privacy. Other days they never gave me towels or renewed the toiletries. On my last night I discovered they had left me a façe towel for the first time, I had just assumed that they didn't have them and had been using hand towls only. Bathrooms -this was one of the first times I have had such a wierd access to the shower in the bathtub, it was not accessible to me as it was high and a wide ledge to the tub, normally you would have thought to sit on the ledge then swing your legs around into the tub, except it was not possible between there was only a narrow access there being a wall for over half the length of the tub, really wierd. So I ended up taking my showers in the health club and then asking to change to a room with an accessible shower on its own.

Room Tip: Check shower, plugs and wifi
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank frenchconnection01
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This was our third visit to Antalya. There are many good hotels in Antalya vicinity, but being in a hotel far from the city in off-season would not be a good idea, as many facilities in such hotels are actually closed in this time of the year.

We chose this hotel mainly because of its location , and it was exactly what we wanted. Right in the middle of one the best parts of Antalya, in a very nice street with many shops , restaurants, etc. and in walking distance of old part of the town (old harbor ) . Or you could use a very nice tram for going to 'Old City (Kaleici)' ,its stop is 5 min walk from the hotel.

Other than its excellent location , you could find absolutely everything you can think of in your room (for some of them you should pay)-I will not name them,as I meant when I said absolutely everything.

The room was modern and had enough space and the bed and mattresses and pillows were all super comfortable. Hotel was spotlessly clean . Our room was in third floor and we had mostly the view of neighboring apartments and a partial view of the see.

Breakfast was excellent . Lunch and dinner buffet was very reach in salads and side dishes and deserts, with many Turkish food in main menu but only one kind of food with chicken,lamb,turkey and fish.

The staff were helpful but not too friendly(especially behind the bar) , as this is the case in all hotels with all inclusive services.

In my opinion the best thing about this really 5 star hotel is its location and I would most probably come back if I wish to visit Antalya in off-season.

Room Tip: Try to stay in 5th floor or up if you wish to have a nice view !
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank drshervin
Reviewed 30 March 2013

In March 2013 we had wonderful holiday in Antalya, staying two weeks at the luxourious Ramada Plaza Hotel. The hotel contributed greatly to the success of our holiday. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and always spotlessly cleaned.
The Reception Staff and Guest Relations Staff are all polite, friendly and helpful, keeping visitors fully informed and helping with any enquiries.
All the resteraunts are well managed, providing delicious food with great variety and choice. The bar staff were very attentive to everyone's needs, providing excellent personal service.
A relaxing, pleasurable atmosphere can be found in the Leisure Centre which is fully equiped, the Haman is an absolute delight which we enjoyed on our daily visits. We must mention the convienient location of the hotel which is within walking distance to the town and harbour, the nostalgia tramway, shops and cafes.
Thank you to all the Staff who worked so hard to make our stay such a pleasant experience. We are looking forward to our next visit to the Ramada Plaza. (Inshallah).

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple