“The best in Antalya ”

Pasa Bey Kebapcisi
Ranked #59 of 1,147 Restaurants in Antalya
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: This is one of the best priced places taking into consideration what you get. Service is better than most restaurants in Turkey and the food quality is always good. They don't have a website but I eat there every time I get a chance as do all my friends in Antalya. Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=36.877883,30.711175&spn=0.002532,0.004823&t=h&z=18&lci=com.panoramio.all
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We tried so many restaurants, but this one had really nice tasting dishes. Service good and efficient. No alcohol apart Efes beer. Good price.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My wife and I went out to our last meal in Antalya following the wonderful map feature on our iPhone to the highly recommended Paşa Bey Kebapçısı on Gençlik Mahallesi.
This was one of our best and most exciting meals, which my wife had discovered by looking on TripAdvisor. Paşa Bey is a highly popular and reasonably priced hangout frequented primarily by locals with excellent service and delicious kebaps and other authentic Turkish fare, plus additional items brought by your table without appearing on either the menu or your bill. We started with the usual tall glasses of golden Efes Pilsner and an immense blowfish of Turkish bread which white-clad bakers with net head caps and floury hands were fetching out of the large open pizza-style oven every minute or two and handing over to uniformed waiters who quickly distributed them to their customers, and followed this with a Turkish chopped salad and a strange-looking but interesting deep-fried mincemeat-filled object the size of a large Christmas tree ornament, and tavuk (chicken) kepabs for me and triple (lamb, chicken, beef) kebaps for my wife, both served on a large platter with fried onions, baked tomato, baked green and red peppers, and Spanish rice.
When we had finished, at about eight, we went out to walk on Işıklar Caddesi, a modern, sophisticated boulevard lined with black sculptures, not particularly well done but all displaying Turkish musicians along which the tramline ran. At this hour the street was still full of life, grocery stores and various shops doing a good evening business, dress and wedding gown display rooms open, illuminated fountains bubbling between the lanes of traffic, tourists and locals dining at restaurants along the sidewalks, musicians playing and singing. This was our farewell to Antalya. Very reasonably priced for what you get.

2  Thank Peebla
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Highly recommended!! I went there with a group of my friends and we were very happy with everything...the free appetizer was great, and the staff is very polite and helpfull.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

A Turkish friend of mine took me to this restaurant for dinner with her friends. It has to be one of the best meals i had in Turkey. The service was very good and attentive. We ordered different types of kebaps and they were all delicious. Highly recommended.!

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

If you want to taste real, honest, Turkush food, go here!! Excellent value, amazing kebab!!!! If I ever go back to Antalya, I will be stopping off here for sure!!