We stayed for three nights at The Suite Apart Hotel with our 18 months old daughter. We had high expectations from this place based on the reviews on tripadvisor. The hotel exceeded all our expectations, which does not happen too often. Almost everything about the place has already been covered in other reviews still I had to add a review of this hotel.
- Spacious one bedroom apartments equipped with all the smallest things you can think of. We normally stay in apartments with our daughter but attention to detail given by hosts here is incomparable. If you intend to use the kitchenette, this is the perfect place. From salt, sugar, coffee, tea, cooking oil etc etc etc to all the things that you may need, you would find it in the apartment. Apartments are also very nicely furnished. The key is that everything is clean and orderly. Very convenient for families with young kids.
- Great location. I would strongly recommend anyone going to Antalya to stay in old town for atleast a couple of days. Its a very nice place to stay and The Suite Apart hotel is a couple of minutes walk away to the cafes/bars, main street etc and still is in a quiet little corner.
- Turkish hospitality at its best. The owner is not really a hotelier but started this place few years back. May be thats why he is so good at it. May be he can think like travellers and can think of all their needs. Whatever it is, interacting with the host family added a new flavour to our Turkish experience. Very helpful, accomodating and always smiling. I could have given 5 stars just because of them. But this place deserves it even otherwise.
- There is a washing machine to do your laundry for free. On a long trip, this really helps.
- Value for money. For the kind of space and rooms you get, it is really cheap.
There are no real negatives. But just to list small niggles.
-Its a small property so they do not have a restaurant or 24 hour reception. That is hardly a concern though. There is a nice cafe just outside the hotel and you do not need a 24 hour reception. And I am sure if there is any urgent need, you can call up the hosts even at night and they would come running
-They do not have a microwave in the apartment. Its a very small minus in overall scheme of things and most of the apartments with kitchenettes do not have a microwave. But there is usual electric kettle and a one ring burner. And plenty of nice restaurants close by.
Do yourself a favour. Stay at The Suite Apart Hotel. Highly recommended!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Suite Apart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.