Free cancellation until 22/07
US$478
US$425
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$701/night.

Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara(Antalya)
US$538
  • Breakfast included
US$386
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
IC Hotels Green Palace(Antalya)
US$346
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We just arrived to Antalya and happened to find this cute restaurant. It is in a perfect location. Service was great, very friendly and attentive and food was really delicious. The shrimp sauté is highly recommended

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MGM880
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Our first visit in Antalya was crowned with this realy nice accomodation and Restaurant. Only a few rooms , nice and amazing decorated , and a wonderful restaurant , where lovely prepared local dishes are served. We had two times dinner and was surprised from the perfect service. The stuff is very polite and helpful whatever you need. The turkish wines they serve are wonderful, from high quality and bear comparism with italian ones - I was realy surprised about this in a moslemic country.
Also the location in the center of Kaleici is an advantage for short visits without own vehicle. An absolute recommandation - also on my next trip to Antalya I´ll go there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rastanius
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We only stayed for 2 nights, but found staff so friendly it was great. Very reasonable rates, & discount on food in restaurant, as we were guests. Will definately recomend to any friends that visit. Ace location right in the heart of the old town without the high end prices!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank JonHearn
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Every summer I visit Antalya for spending part of my holiday. During my vacations here I always try to find traditional Turkish items to beautify my home. Recently I became excited when I found a wonderful “oasis” in the Old City of Antalya (Kaleici area). It is named Antique Pansiyon and it is located on 28 Pasa Camii Street. Here you can enjoy at the same time the wonderful gift shop and the tasteful Turkish cuisine. The gift shop has a tremendous amount of art items from which you can choose for your home or as gifts. Also, the prices are reasonable. While shopping some interesting items I decided to eat at this place. I really enjoyed the food and the service. It seems that the owner of this place believes in good customer service and hospitality. Definitely this is an experience that anyone who visits the Old City should try at this Antique Pansiyon.

Aura

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Aura_D1968
Reviewed 12 August 2013

For the past five years I have been visiting Antalya, Turkey on vacation and have eaten at several restaurants. On my most recent visit I found a restaurant named Antique Pansiyon Restaurant located in the old city at 28 Pasa Gamii, Kaleici. Here I had one of the most pleasant dining experiences. At that restaurant I ate very delicious foods that were among the best that I have eaten since I have been visiting Antalya. The variety of tasty dishes was amazing and reasonably priced. The service was excellent and the waiters were very courteous and efficient. I ate at the Antique Pansiyon restaurant almost every day during my stay in Antalya. I complimented the owner, Harun, on his excellent restaurant and for taking good care of his customers. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Antalya and who is looking for a pleasant experience with Turkish hospitality and cuisine.

Aubrey Mendonca