“Fantastic Hotel”

Ranked #21 of 230 Hotels in Antalya
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hotel”
Reviewed 4 September 2014

I can definitely recommend this hotel. For other members of my family it was their second visit. It is now my grandsons favourite hotel. We could not fault the service or the food. As for the food being the same, of course it will be if you pile your plate up each night with all the choices that were on offer !!! We chose a different meal every night, and there were also themed nights. We will be back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kathy E
CRMDelphinhotels, Manager at Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Dear Katy,

Thank you for your great review.we are so glad to hear that marvellous holiday.it is our pleasure to see you once more in our hotel.Being a delphin palace family your great comments has motivate us and serve you better.
CRM of Delphin Hotels Best Regards.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (304)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Well what can I say about this superb hotel .... I have summed it in the heading. Pure heaven,
from the moment we walked in and checked in till the second we walked away. The decor, beautiful, very tastefully designed without being too over the top, the service by the staff - 150% delivered, food - lots of it and quality and varied, tables - given the size of the hotel managed perfectly at meal times and always managed to find a table, pools - plenty of them and clean and no problem finding a sun lounger, even had staff around the pool offering to clean our sun glasses when putting up the parasol, very helpful, accommodating and willing to go out of their way to just go that bit further to earn the 6 stars that I am willing to offer this establishment, congratulations. The training given to staff just blew us and the waiters on wheels around the pool area added a very Iovely feature to the hotel - always smiling and asking us if we wanted yet another drink. There was nothing more we could have requested from them and they were always full of smiles and looked like they were really enjoying what they were doing under the hot climates - we holidayed here in May and the hotel was not overly busy and we were more than happy and more than pleased with the service we received by all. If I could fault anything, it would be the dill they put in everything, salads, hot dishes, cold dishes.... a green leafy vegetable with a distinct smell and distinct taste which isn't liked by all, not by me anyway. But other than this small issue, I have trouble faulting this beautiful elegant hotel. I would definitely return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank sue h
Dear Sue

We thank you for your excellent review;
It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we sincerely appreciate your feedback as it is a great way for us to understand the details of your experience. We are grateful for the staff recognition as this will enable us to share your comments on the tremendous work we are doing every day.
Thank you once again for your feedback and thank you again for choosing us. We look forward to hosting you in the near future.
CRM of Delphin Hotels
Best Regards
London
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Delphin imperial is by far one of the best hotels in Lara to stay..we have stayed at titanic and rixos belek and a few more but the service, size of the room,the variety of entertainment,so much for the kids it's just fantastic.the service is Spot on..I can't think of 1 thing wrong with the hotel

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Tuba M
CRMDelphinhotels, Manager at Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear Tuba,

We thank you for your review, taking your time to mention your satisfaction during your stay here made us very happy and at the same time motivate us to serve you much better. We are glad to welcome you here again.
Reviewed 3 September 2014

we went for a week on the 27th August 2014, myself husband and 3 year old daughter, early hours of the morning we were expecting a warm welcome after a long flight, but we were wrong my poor husband had to carry the 3 suitcases by him self into the hotel, the staff were busy chatting inside once they noticed they leisurely walked over to help, the reception staff were not friendly very abrupt and when we were trying to ask a question he put his hand up and told us to wait!, it gets worse the next day we woke up to find the bathroom completely flooded we called reception they sent someone up who did not speak English he had a walkie talkie and was screaming in to it the receiver was screaming back my daughter was still asleep and awoke to these screams which was not nice about 3 -4 people were in and out the room trying to stop this flood, with not one apology or suggestion for us to move out temporarily eventually they fixed the problem and left a mess then had to call someone else to clean!!!! and talking about the cleaners they walked in to our room without knocking when they like even with a DO NOT DISTURB SIGN my husband was actually changing clothes once when this happened!!!!! they only changed the sheets once the whole time we stayed I know this as my daughter cut her leg on the rubbish by the pool and there was some blood on the sheets from her leg which stayed on the bed for 3 days!!!! the cups I used to make coffee again were left on the side for 3 days also!!!! as for trying to book an al a carte GOOD LUCK!!! we tried from the first day we arrived but either the machines had a sign to say faulty or they just didn't work, when we were told by the reception staff that's its not there issue that we had to go to guest relations when we went there well...... what a disaster we knocked at the door there was about 5 people inside they looked up and ignored us we knocked again and a very unfriendly man approached us we explained that we couldn't book the al a carte and that it was approaching our last day but he immediately cut us off and said go reception, we said that they had sent us to them, he said what do you want!!!!!!! by now my husband was getting annoyed so I calmly explained again he looked at me ignored me and answered my husband, when my husband asked why he ignored me he put his hand up in his face and said I'm booking it ok!!!! during my stay I had severe food poisoning came back and discovered I have salmonella poisoning from either the eggs or chicken I lost 5lbs in weight!!!! on our last day we asked for late check out and they gave us until 3 pm which was nice when we asked if we could have it until 6 as we had a late flight and a young child to attend to he said yes but it would cost us 90.00 pounds when I said that was too much and that we wouldn't mind paying but 90 pounds was too much a lady in Turkish told him to send me away as it was not there problem!! as I am Turkish and I understood what she said I replied back to her in Turkish and she looked shocked they both started talking at me at the same time and being very rude I burst out crying at the reception desk and walked away as they made me feel like nothing! not one person cam to see if I was ok let alone an apology!!!! they stood there and were smiling!!!!! watching me cry! please please do not go to this hotel I have stayed at the royal holiday palace and the name says it all this place is a joke the staff let it down!!!!! never ever again

Room Tip: do not use room 9039 as it is opposite a loud hotel across the road kept us up all night with late n...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
15 Thank yeliz k
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

I spent a very nice holiday in this resort. The hotel is absolutely magnificent. The room was big and very nicely decorated. They filled the bar in the room every day and they were also very careful about room cleanliness...was actually cleaning throughout the hotel!!! There are lots of pools, very big and nice...and also the girls on their roller skates are adorable and very prompt and helpful!!! Maybe they should hire more staff because you could see that the poor staff members were so tired in the evening. There was only one thing that I didn't like : the food. There were many dishes but the same at every meal. I didn't like that :(( Overall, except for the food, I can say that me and my friends had an imperial holiday there :)) I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank ela18aug
CRMDelphinhotels, Manager at Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Dear Lucy

Thank you for your great review.we are so glad to hear that marvellous holiday.it is our pleasure to see you once more in our hotel.thank you for your feed back about meal and dishes Being a delphin palace family your great comments has motivate us and serve you better.

Menai bridge
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This was my first visit to turkey, I was very dubious before going but this holiday was something else!! We had a fantastic time we had 2 rooms one with my 1 year old my 11 year old and myself and the other for my father and my 12 year old son. The baby was unwell when we arrived at the hotel as he had tonsillitis, I took him to see the doctor whose English was better than mine and could not have been more helpful! The big kids spent all of the time on the water slides and we relaxed on the big beds around the pool area. The food was fantastic we ate in the Turkish restaurant which was divine. I would go back the only negative is the price which seems to be going up all of the time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Lucy

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Just returned from the Delphin Imperial after a 10 day stay. Check in was quick and efficient, after check in we were directed to the restaurant whilst our luggage was taken to our rooms. The service we received was definitely 5 star we found all the staff polite and friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Although the hotel was full to capacity of 3,200 guests, being a party of 8 the staff always made sure we had a large table so we could sit and eat together. The restaurant service finished at 9.30 pm but we were never rushed and the waiters carried on topping up our drinks in between setting the tables for breakfast. In the daytime we sat around the relax pool were served by waitresses on roller skates who made sure you were never thirsty. All through the day there was always somewhere to eat from kebabs, jackets, pizzas, wraps, turkish bread and loads more including a vitamin bar with juices and canapes. Evening entertainment was varied although we spent most evenings in the Aqua Bar listening to live music, the drinks were served with bowls of mixed nuts. One evening the bar manager, Veli, asked if everything was ok, jokingly we said no there were no crisps the next evening and every evening after we were supplied with bowls of crisps BIG THANKS to Veli and his staff who looked after us for the rest of the holiday. All in all we had a brilliant holiday before I go I must tell you about the coffee shops in the reception area serving chocolates, and choc desserts one which is round by guest relations also has american style cheesecake mmmmmmmmm, I would also recommend trying the iced coffee from reception bar, we sometimes had it with Ameretto delish.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank ANN444
Dear Ann

Thank you for your great review.we are so glad to hear that marvellous holiday.it is our pleasure to see you once more in our hotel.Thank you for your feed back about friendly staff and entertainment.Being a delphin palace family your great comments has motivate us and serve you better.