“boring”

Ozkaymak Falez Hotel
Ranked #168 of 235 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 8 October 2010

rooms founded 100 years ago,bath was derty,refregrator doesn't work,food wasn't deleshis,unfreandly reseption,just good sweming pool and drink and nice ukrain girls.....I wish I stay at home and don't went this trip!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank ali295423

Reviewed 9 August 2010

The hotel is well located and has a great potential, but has been run down badly. More 3 star than 5. Seems they are only interested in all-inclusive russian tourists with an always full glass of Vodka. The hotel employees are mostly from ex-soviet Central-Asian republics and speak not a word English. Judged by their rudeness they must be really underpaid.
Organize well your timing of departure - Once checked out, you can not even have a glass of water while waiting for the taxi!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank Nicole_Sarkozy
Reviewed 13 July 2010

If you are british stay away. We spent 10 nights here and never spoke to any guests. Rooms were grubby, seldom cleaned, bathroom was filthy, food was boring as was the entertainment. Don't book at any price.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ronnie87
Reviewed 28 June 2010

after staying for 12 days at the Ozkajmak Falez hotel, I can assure you that it is the worst hotel that i have experienced. The hotel it self is huge, and very pretty to see, but the staff is horrible, they don't speak a word in English, few words in German, and they are perfection in Russian. Personally I'm a person that don't mind the small things and details, but this hotel got me so frustrated.!!!! There was absolutely no animation team, maybe that's because the hotel is located in the center of the city, and the staff just thought : hey why do we need to entertain the guests when they can go and explore the city? but that's just stupid. You get very bored during the day. You have nothing to do unless you brought a book with you're self.The good part though is that near the hotel, is a big shopping center which I loved and it's the best thing I can think of during my stay there.
About the restaurant's: the open buffet is good but not great, very boring, every night the same things, they don't bother to change the dishes and if you want something to drink you cant just go there and pick it you're self you have to wait until the waiter comes and brings it to you, and that can be for about 30 minutes up to 1 hour due to the low staff that they have, and by then you're finished with the food. And one day I made the mistake to get a glass of water by myself because the waiter wasn't coming and I was so thirsty from eating, and when I got to the bar, they started screaming and yelling at me why did I stand up, I'm not allowed to do that. And when I went to the reception to speak with the hotel manager, he told me that that's the hotel policy. And I started thinking what kind of a hotel is this?? I went to many hotels in Turkey- all inclusive 5 stars- I was free to do what ever I wanted.
But the Russians where treated special, in a very special and delicate way, and I felt a bit discriminated.
And absolutely no night life, there is a disco, but the children play there all the time...?!?!?!
So I beg you, don't go to this horrible hotel, not worth the money, not worth you're time, not worth anything, better to stay at home.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
5  Thank Gresa A
Reviewed 12 June 2010

Me and my family were stay in Ozkaymak Falez hotel from 5 jun 2010 for a week. We travel with a tour. The staffs of the hotel are very unfriendly and at the first day we went there to get our room but the reception dispute with our tour leader. The reception were very unfriendly and impertinent. There was some programs at nights in the hotel after dinner. At one night we ask the reception if the hotel have any program or not; and she tell us "We haven't any program in the hotel tonight" and then we went at the beach for walk but after we find that there was a program in the hotel and the reception didn't know that !!!!!! That is very wretched for a 5* hotel.
The foods were so bad. In all of the week the food was same and we were nauseated to see that foods after a week. The beds were not so comfortable and the management was too bad.

• Stayed: June 2010
3  Thank Baharak_Ahmadipoor
Reviewed 28 May 2010

We have stayed here twice, booked the second stay online and upon arrival were shown to a twin room, when we had booked a room with a double bed. The staff were very rude and unhelpful, including the manager. Eventually under protest they searched for a room matching one that we had booked - and 2 hours later we got our room. No offer of even a drink whilst we waited until we pointed out their disgusting service. Breakfast staff were on short supply and not helpful, although the food was fine.

The hotel is nice, and we enjoyed the facilities - pool, tennis courts and restaurant. If you have little to do with the staff you can enjoy the stay! The top floor restaurant has a wonderful view for a romantic meal.

Antalaya is a lovely place and we enjoyed going to the old town for food and boat tours. Beware of the extortionate prices charged at seafood restaurants on the tourist beach - our biggest rip off ever in Turkey there!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blueberry72
Reviewed 11 May 2010

Excellent location for town using the little tram & for the wonderful archaeological museum minutes away. There are amazing walks in both directions on leaving the hotel in miles of park that line the cliff edge overlooking the sea. You can walk into town about 1 mile through a beautiful park all the way. Excellent holiday.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple