Rixos Downtown Antalya
US$119
US$116
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$194
US$172
  • Breakfast included
1,158 results
All reviewsold townbusiness hotelturkeysea viewbusiness tripbreakfast and dinnerfree shuttlekonyaalti beachbeautiful hoteltennis courtsmediterranean seaprivate beachpool sidespecial thankswater parkguest relationsspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2012

We used this hotel when it was the Sheraton Voyager a few years ago and it was a bit shabby.

Now as the Rixos Downtown it is sheek and shiny. We drove over from Fethiye for our stay. The entrance to the Hotel is difficult to find off the main road, but our Sat Nav helped. On arrival we were helped with our luggage to the room and the car was parked for us. The following day my wife had to be admitted to the AK Deniz Hospital. The Hotel staff were very cincerned and helped me in a number of ways to make my wife's stay in Hospital a lot more comfortable.

Getting back to the hotel it has been moderately re-furbished throughout. The staff are always smiling. I interviewed a number of them and they all said that they were happy with their jobs and enjoyed working at the hotel which has got to be good for the customers.

We used the Breakfast and Dinner restaurant and the Lounge bar, the food and drink was fine. The pools out side have been reworked and I thought that the smaller Heated pool was a very good idea. A few days ago late Nov. people were sunbathing round the pool as its a sheltered area and loads of sun of course.

All in all a good hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John R
Reviewed 15 November 2012

The location is great, a very short walk to the tram to get old town.Service is good and hotel is luxury. You can have spa for free, the swimming pool is great with heating pool and restaurant's food is top. Spent one week there and definitely would come back.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kmble12
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I would like to share my experience with this hotel as it is one of the most well organized & established hotels I have seen.

Management wise and hostility was beyond imagination with a very nice gesture and scenes in which the hotel was situated. The hotel is very well equiped and contains all facilities needed by any traveller. I would really recommend Rixos Hotels wherever available and in specific Rixos Downtown in Antalya.

During my stay there was a food festival in which hotel guests were entertained by cooking their own food along with the wonderful buffet available at the same time. Not to mention the swimming pools of different types.

Overall, I do recommend this 5 star hotel to anyone looking for luxury and relaxation. It reflects the meaning of a 5 star hotel as compared to other hotels in the surrounding area.

Thanks for the management again.

Room Tip: Choose the room which is from the side of the swimming pool or gardens but not main street.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank HasanT897
Reviewed 7 November 2012

An absolute wonderful hotel! After a hectic time at work this was the perfect place to relax. The facilities were fantastic, the pool, the breakfast area and Hotel Bar as well as the promenade on the beach side with its lovely coffee shops. The hotel staff was amazing, super nice and very helpful, we have been given plenty of tips of what to do in Antalya and surrounding and we spend an unforgettable week at Rixos Downtown.

Big thank you to all staff, especially front to the Front Office Department. And a super big thanks to Ebru, she was the highlight of our mornings!

Keep up the positive spirit and all the best

Room Tip: the sea view rooms are fantastic
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rebecca C
Reviewed 4 November 2012

This is my first time I go to Antalya..I'm lucky to choose Rixos Downtown Hotel..I staied 3 nights in the end of October..I had a great time in Rixos Downtown hotel..I like the Location, the beach, SPA, food and services. Everything was great and I like to come back soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family