We stayed here for 2 weeks with our children 5 & 7 in a family room and this was our first experience of an all inclusive family resort.
The hotel is situated next to the busy coastal highway and the beach across the road (after negotiating with the traffic) is not very wide and is very rocky. No sand and very cramped. You're much better of getting a bus or taxi to Lara Beach.
Our room was very basic with the most uncomfortable bed we've ever slept on. The aircon is totally ineffective, the bathroom adequate but There no TV in the master bedroom. Room cleaning was pretty poor and restocking of water and new towels very random.
There are 2 fairly good swimming pools plus a pool with 2 water slides. Unfortunately the marble flooring is incredibly slippery and we saw many children slip and fall but fortunately no serious injury. Every day you listen to music blaring out, the same playlist played monotonously everyday and the same for the arranged activities water polo, pool aerobics and musical chairs. It's like clockwork and certainly no creative thought process exists at this hotel.
The food was very, very disappointing here. It caters mostly for Iranian and Russians but that should'nt be a problem as I lived in Russia for 5 years and was once married to an Iranian so very familiar with both cuisines. There is no pride taken in the preparation, cooking and delivery of the food. The ingredients are poor and the food is literally slopped out. There's little or no variation from day to day and I'd question the freshness of some of the food on display. In the end we chose to eat away from the hotel which kind of defeats the object of all inclusive.
The hotel says it features a kids club. Forget it. It's a room near the pool with a few basic toys fit only for babies and toddlers with no activities and certainly not somewhere you'd want to leave your children.
On the positive side the staff were hospitable, friendly and helpful and we met some charming and interesting people here of all nationalities. We also enjoyed Turkey and the places we visited in Antalya. Such a shame the hotel doesn't reflect good things too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive