Free cancellation until 22/07
US$478
US$425
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$749/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$301
  • Free Breakfast
Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara(Antalya)
US$538
Priceline
US$390
Cancelon
  • Free Breakfast
IC Hotels Green Palace(Antalya)
US$361
Cancelon
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$407/night.

1,928 results
All reviewssea lifeanimation teamprivate beachall inclusive packagesea viewkonyaalti beachthe hotel is cleanold townturkish bathsnack bartable tennisturkish nightspecial thanksgreat holidaymini clubevery eveningindoor pool
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was one of me best vacations I’ve ever spent. Very pleasant place, clean rooms, tasty food, and lots of fun activities. You never get bored in this resort.

Special thanks to Murat (the tall young one) from the Amination Team for his extreme efforts on amusing all guests.
Also, thanks to the Transfer Team. They have very nice cars and can advise and arrange for the best trips in Antalya.

1  Thank Mustafa_zizo
KORHAN M, Guest Relations Manager at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights, I don't think it was 5 star.

Room wasnt the best, no headboard so my 2 year old would always hit his head when moving in his sleep. We had to use cushions to protect his head from the wooden backdrop on the wall.

Upon arrival we had no towels. Asked for them 4 times in a day and still hadn't received them. Ended up using beach towels from the spa.

Bedside table lamp had a dodgy wire which was a health hazard. Only worked when the wire was at certain position. Same with the telephone. Ended up unplugging them from the mains.

Door card stopped working every night, reception staff had to reactivate every night.

Room was outdated, speaking to a few locals and they mentioned sealife really hasn't moved with the times in updating the look of hotel.

Spa facilities were very good and reasonable. Turkish hammam and massage was very relaxing.

Staff here were good. Front desk were always helpful, the lady at the spa desk was very helpful and friendly. Kitchen staff were great

Food was ok. Could do with a lot more range of starters and mains. Loads of different salads, cheeses and dessert.
Every night for dinner they have a grill outside which was nice. Turkish donner was really nice!

They have 3 pools, all are about 1.4M deep which is suitable for adults and a tiny pool for children. Should have more facilities for children.

Mini club was great. Our 2YO loved it. The young girl working there was friendly and very good with kids.

1  Thank Hitman_Raz

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is lovely and classes as beachfront but technically you have to go through a connecting tunnel and not what I imagined as it was a pebble beach so no sandcastle building for the baby! It's 5 stars but id probably put it at 4 and food is good but feels abit recycled as it is all inclusive and the same stuff alot of the time. Pool was great, excellent location, staff are pretty nice too so all in all it was good. We booked a standard room so may be the upgrades are better but it was fine given we hardly stayed in it. I'd recommend a family stay here and price is reasonable but I know there are better 5 stars hotels in antalya so worth checking around.

1  Thank FoziaWaseem1978

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Its a very nice and clean hotel.its modern.The rooms are comfy.The beach is clean but it is with rocks and you need special shoes.There is only one restaurant(buffet) but the food is very good and you have from where to choose.There is another restaurant in the garden a la carte(fish and turkish) but you have to pay 3 for person.i went there but i dont recommend it because they give you the same food,only the main course it.s a little better.
Maybe it.s not an 5 stars hotel but deserves 4 stars(is very good quality/price)
you have everything you need and everyone is nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
KORHAN M, Guest Relations Manager at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This is my first ever experience of going away on my own as well as my first ever trip to Turkey. So I thought I would feel safer if I book a family-oriented hotel with all inclusive, this way I have an option to venture out exploring, if I decide to do so, or just spend a relaxing week on the beach and by the pool with my book, eating healthy food and perhaps visit a spa a couple of times.
I chose Sealife hotel because it has its own private beach with sunloungers and umbrellas and its easily accessible directly from hotel via a little underpass tunnel. I love the sea and I always prefer to be on a real beach by the sea than to be by a pool, so this private beach access sealed the deal for me in the end.
I'm so pleased with myself for I have really made a right choice!
The hotel itself is located within a 30 min car journey from the airport and about 15 min drive from Kaleici old town with all the lovely sights and attractions.
Also there are plenty of great quirky coffee shops and restaurants around the hotel and the area around is always bustling with life, but not with the 'drunken folk abroad' (if this makes sense), more with couples and families having an evening stroll or enjoying a beverage in one of the bars around. I felt perfectly safe to have a wander around in the evening and I've not experienced any harassment or any unfriendly behaviour at any point.
The hotel itself isn't huge, its pretty compact, but there is everything one needs for a perfect holiday.
I see some reviewers mention that its not a 5* hotel, I get the point, its not a glamorous 5* hotel in a certain sense, but it most certainly provides a 5***** service!
Starting from the lovely ladies who work at reception, a very friendly and helpful young man who works at customers relation desk, as well as a lovely and friendly young man who organises day trips and excursions. Everybody is genuinely friendly and go out of their way to make sure the guests are having a pleasant stay, without being overwhelming or pushy to purchase any extras.
Special shout outs go to Murat1& Murat2 from Sealife animation team- these guys are totally fab! I saw how kind and patient they are with the children and take their time with the elderly alike. Make sure everyone feels involved in some way or the other. Its all genuine, you can't fake it these are two genuinely nice and kind young men and thats why they are so good at their job and they provide top notch entertainment for their guests.
The food was plentiful and abundant at all times, with different themed evening meals also.
My room was spacious and easily big enough for 2 people, I stayed on the 5th floor and had a great and very private balcony with some amazing views of the sea and the majestic mountains.
Overall I ended up having such a wonderful and relaxing time I ended up extending my stay and staying for 2 more days at Sealife. Needless to say I will definitely return probably at the end of this season.
Many thanks to all the Sealife staff members once again! X

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank chance118
KORHAN M, Guest Relations Manager at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018