“Lovely hotel”
Review of Tuvana Hotel

Tuvana Hotel
Ranked #35 of 235 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We had a great stay at the hotel. The hotel is located on a quiet alley in the old town, although at night you could hear music from nearby club. The room was spacious and very clean. The breakfast was in a pretty room with a nice variety offered. Pool is really nice too.
Although the staff was helpful, the one negative I had was when we asked for directions to a restaurant we wanted to go to for dinner. The desk person responded by saying they would prefer if we would eat at the hotel (very expensive). He did give me directions, but it was really uncomfortable.

Room Tip: We did not stay in rooms by breakfast room, but I would think they would be noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Tuvana Hotel is comprised of several buildings joined together in Kaleici, the old town of Antalya. The location is perfect for exploring this interesting city. Each room in the hotel is different, but all are decorated in a post-Ottoman style that is luxurious yet comfortable. There is a small pool next to the outdoor cafe. Breakfast is revved each morning in one of the other buildings, with a choice of indoor or outdoor seating. Breakfast selections are many, and delicious. Freshly squeezed OJ is available as a paid option. There is also a separate fine dining restaurant, which also includes a several room on the upper floor! The staff at Tuvana is superb -- my reservation request for a quiet room with a view was delivered in a third floor room with a private terrace looking out over the rooftops of Kaleici. An excellent choice, highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jerry B
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I have stayed in many beautiful hotels around the world, but I have to say without a doubt, Tuvana is one of my favorites! Charming, cozy, elegant and unique are the first words that come to mind when remembering my stay there. The staff was friendly and helpful with our every need, from organizing guided tours to acquiring the tickets for the best shows at night. The restaurant was very good and the most impressive thing of all (for me) was great hospitality. I had mentioned that my daughter was gluten intolerant and as they presented us a gluten free breads at breakfast. The look on her face was priceless for me and it is this kind of attention to detail that will make me return to Tuvana on my next trip to Antalya.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank brian k
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

The moment you enter the Tuvana Hotel, the entire staff starts pampering you. They are all so friendly and hospitable, so this really is the home away from home. Every detail was thought. You sleep like royalty in the beautiful rooms. The food is delicious and the drinks are of very high quality. Since we discovered this paradise on earth, we never stayed at another hotel in Antalya.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Susanbrd
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My wife and I just stayed at the Tuvana for the first time. It was an incredible experience from the moment we checked in. The staff is exceptional, and our stay couldn't have been better. This is a special place!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Antocondo
Reviewed 22 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Tuvana for our Wedding Anniversary and had the "Romance Package". We were not disappointed, from the welcome to the check out we were made to feel special. Our room was so well equipped with a lovely view, all the staff were helpful and friendly. Would we stay again - in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kerstin R
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Generally good but restaurant over priced and not really that good with the background music too loud even when we complained. Good rooms and being in the middle of the old market you are in an ideal place to buy those things you really do not need.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends