Alp Pasa Hotel
US$442
US$396
Priceline
1,162 results
All reviewsold cityboutique hotelbreakfast and dinnerhalf boardottoman mansionbeautiful hotelsmall pooljacuzzi bathbars and restaurantsstandard roomlara beachkaleiciwaitersvanillaabdullahtlsunbeds
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed 10 days recently in this hotel.
Enjoyed our stay each day.
It is very centrally located hotel in ancient surroundings.The rooms of this hotel some of them dates back two centuries.
It is clean.
Good food.
Staff is friendly.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Khajurahu
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The reviews on here seem to be quite variable - some loved it and others haven't been fans.

Our experience was great - the venue (in the Old Town) is ideal - perfect for wandering the cobblestoned old town, with a great selection of restaurants and cafes within a 15min walk. It's about 30-40 mins from the airport by taxi, and about the same distance along the coast either side to the nearest beaches. You can also easily get a bus to the nearest beaches (also takes about 30-40mins).

The hotel is pretty, and the food is great - we had breakfast every morning and dinner here on one night (it's pricey, but was extremely tasty and filling). There's a pool in the entrance/restaurant area, which we didn't use, and seemed to be more for show than for use. The decor is very much 'old Turkey' but the rooms (especially the deluxe rooms towards the back) are good - although from the other reviews it appears that the standard is quite variable, so make sure you request a double bed/at the back/not in the front building to reduce restaurant noise etc. I'd also recommend avoiding the side next to the Mosque's megaphone as you will get a loud call-to-prayer alarm every am at around 5am, but you do get used to it! The service was friendly and helpful.

Look around for deals as prices can be variable depending on which website you book from.

Overall, I'd pick this over a modern hotel on the coast if you want to explore the old town vs being stuck quite far away in an all-inclusive hotel for beach-only stays.

Room Tip: Aim for a) away from the restaurant area and b) on the opposite side to the Mosque megaphone (i.e. the left of the hotel as you face it, in the building at the back). Also, make sure you specify a double room with a double bed (although I think most may have 2 singles pushed together). Deluxe rooms are nicer, with a nice spa/bath, which is worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K K
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Me and my wife stayed at this hotel for 2 nights from Feb 26 to Feb 28 and found this hotel not up to our expectations. The room given to us was "Murad", which in our language Urdu was best described as "Na-Murad".

Instead of double bed there were 2 single beds, when we complain they send housekeeper, who joined these 2 to make one double bed, which was very uncomfortable. Wardrobe doors broken, toilet in pathetic condition, one have to wait for hot water for minimum 10 minutes.

Breakfast was very good, but you may see cockroach crawling on floor. Over all very bad experience

Room Tip: Do not ever take "Murad Room"
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Zaheer A
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I checked in to this hotel yesterday around 7.20 PM with high hopes. The kaleici district is the old part of Antalya which is located on the shore. The hotel looked charming from outside and the garden was very attractive. However I will not say the same thing for the management. At the reception I told them a I don't want any surprises, but I was in for many..

The room was away from the main building on an another street it took me 4-5 minutes to walk. I entered the building but there was no light it was dark and they had those saving devices on the wall which you must stick to your keychain to get the electricity. It didn't work. In the room Television didn't work. I wanted to take a bath NO hot water. I wanted to call reception no phone.
The funny part is when I walked back to the main building They said they will fix it but it was 10.30 PM the maintenance guy showed up and couldn't fix anything.

Stay away from this establishment.

Room Tip: Don't even think about!! Beware
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Kaya A
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife & I enjoyed a wonderful holiday in Antalya staying at the Alp Pasa Hotel.
The hotel is built in an old Turkish style & really is beautiful.
The staff & management at the hotel were all very friendly & helpful.
The hotel is in a quiet location approx 10 minutes gentle stroll from the centre of Antalya, it was a very pleasant stroll in the evenings through parklands near the ocean down to ther main restaurant & cafe bars area.
The hotel pool was always clean & very inviting after hot days spent shopping / bartering on the streets of Antalya.
A great place to stay & I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple