“Almost perfect!”
Review of Hotel Su

Hotel Su
Ranked #33 of 234 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a lovely hotel and service really is second to none!
We arrived on 28/6/14 for 7 nights. Greeted at reception by very informative staff, explaining everything to us. We were given list as to what was included. We knew we were ultra all inclusive but had no idea at that stage that butler service was included around the pool and beach bar-this had not been mentioned on booking or in any reviews we had read.
Service around pool a little slow, but I think that's just how they roll! We spent most days on beach, mainly because it was slightly cooler with the sea breeze. Buffet food is very good and varied, I think there is something for everyone. We really enjoyed the food, the only thing I'd say is that it is a bit canteen like, but difficult not to be. We did pop upstairs to look at the moonlight bar, but there was no menu on show and the food in the buffet was so good we didn't feel the need to pay!
We had lunch at the beach a couple of days, press your buzzer and you get served from the menu, or a drink. I spent my birthday sipping bellinis and eating pizza for lunch on the beach! You can go up to the bar, quicker if you don't want to wait half an hour for a drink.
Lovey luxurious touches-ice cold flannels brought round in the afternoon and even one day a lady cleaning sunglasses! Bottles of water always brought in ice bucket too.
Used the gym a lot-amazing gym-best one I've ever used in a hotel.
Sun beds round pool and beach very comfy, perfect, and plenty of them while we were there.
Didn't use spa, but treatments seemed expensive.
Room lovely, good size, comfy bed and amazing day bed on balcony. Tea and coffee facilities but no milk. Dressing gowns provided. Air con great. Wi fi in rooms, round pool and on beach, though not always great on beach, but not complaining!
Really good shopping centre about 15 mins away but Antalya old town is a long walk-3 miles or so.
Good entertainment at beach bar in evenings, sometimes a bit corny, but a laugh!
On my birthday, the hotel brought me a cake and a bottle of fizz, complimentary. Amazing!
Would definitely return and recommend.

Room Tip: We had a garden view room, lovely, nice and quiet and decent view.
3  Thank Jolanes
Hotelsu, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Hotel Su, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Jolanes,

According to your detailed opinions, the conveyed issues by you has been shared with our managment and will be handled as soon as possible. It made us so sad to read you have came across these issues during your stay.
We hope to see you back to Hotel SU Antalya by giving us a chance to make it unforgettable for you with the quality of SU service.

Kind Regards,

Hotel SU Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,468)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

If you read nothing else of this review, read this: GO ALL INCLUSIVE! The buffet style food was amazing, so much choice!!! But we went half board as didn't want to be tied to the hotel for the whole week and wanted to explore. Unfortunately, the hotel was quite remote, with only a couple of other beach-front eating places in (really hot weather) walking distance. With a captive audience, the food and water prices in the hotel were at a premium, where-as if you walk down the beach a bit, you can get water etc at 1/3 of the price, and even cheaper if you "pop" across the road to the supermarket. Now, the supermarket is in a Mall called Migros Mall, but if you don't fancy a sweaty 30min stroll right up the dual carriageway and back down the other side (and then repeat for journey home), get a cab, will cost you 10-12 lira but well worth it. (will do seperate review for the mall). And now the hotel. What can I say? FANTASTIC!!! We arrived at night and it looked like there was a function on... felt like we were walking into a nightclub!! The staff were really friendly and very helpful! I didn't meet a miserable one, even the ones that didn't speak English just smiled and pointed me in the direction of someone who could help. Before our trip, we arranged with Concierge to collect us from the airport, but the pick-up was forgotten :( We got a cab and saved ourselves 35Lira. Cost us 65Lira from airport to door :) The rooms: White!!! Lovely rooms, a bed on the balcony. Shower was AMAZING! Mattresses are quite hard, which was nice for me, but can imagine could cause some people problems. The duvet was also too small for the bed, fighting everynight with my teenage daughter for quilt space wasn't much fun! The pool: Lovely, relaxing, quiet... and more beds!! You didn't have to get up at stupid o'clock to go and reserve a bed, which was the best bit. The call buttons on the umbrellas didn't work, and waiting for staff could prove very time consuming. We asked for an ice bucket several times that never came, so don't expect anything in a hurry by the pool, but the pool bar isn't far away so not too bad to go and get it yourself. The Spa... amazing! Very blue, compared to the whiteness of the overall hotel, but what a great experience! Well worth a visit! The Beach Bar: Lovely and relaxing and only a short walk from the hotel. We went there on 2 evenings and listened to the bands playing, a great evening had by all. The old town is a 15-20Lira cab ride away, with markets and other shops. We didn't stay long as it was very hot and the constant pestering by market shop owners became a bit overwhelming. Maybe go when it is cooler and busier so they have someone else to focus their attention on. We had a late flight home and managed to book a late check-out... but only for another 2 hours. But we could still use the hotel towels for the pool and then showered in the spa before starting our journey home. We are planning on returning next year with the extended family (who are quite a fussy bunch) but feel they would approve of this very stylish hotel. Lovely week

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lisa B

Dear Lisa,

First of all we would like to thank you for your great comment on tripadvisor. As Hotel SU Antalya, the feedbacks from our guests has great importance for us on the way to reach and protect the perfect service quality which is our first aim. On this way your comments are the most important guides.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed one week at Hotel SU. Very nice design hotel, all in white.Very trendy.
The food is excellent. I'm not a buffet fan but at Hotel Su the buffet is SUPER !!!
Rooms are clean and spacious.
Staff is very friendly, they really try to make your stay unforgettable.
The only little problem is that the staff in the restaurant don't speak English and because of this we had some funny conversations and misunderstandings.
We will go back, for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank isabelle V

Dear Isabelle,

We are extremely happy that we were able to meet your expectations and on the other hand some of the issues that you have conveyed has been shared with the related management.

Kind Regards,

Your Hotel SU Team

Reviewed 25 June 2014

we loved the hotel as well as the aquapark nearby.

the hotel all furnished white is fashionable. ıt's clean and the staff is good. breakfast is very rich. besides it is located in the center of the Antalya city.

In the beach Su owns staff helps you with cleaning your sunglasses! :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank evrim k
Hotelsu, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Hotel Su, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Evrim K.

First of all, we would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a review about Hotel SU on TripAdvisor.We are extremely happy that we were able to meet your expectations.

Hotel SU Familiy

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have visited the Antalya area several times over the past 15 years and therefore I am very familiar with the area overall. I have stayed at the Sheraton Voyager ( Now called the Rixos Downtown ) on at least 5 previous occasions, also we have stayed in a couple of boutique style hotels in Keleici itself.

Most visitors who fly into Antalya, tend to go to Lara Beach, Belek etc, and do not stay in the Konyallti or Keleci areas, but my wife and I love this area and are drawn back to it at least every two years. The lack of British visitors to Antayla itself is show when you visit the city itself is quite evident, but maybe that is why we like it, it has retained its charm and whilst a number of "burger chains" have opened up, they are not really evident unless you go to find them specifically.

I have on previous visits been to view the Hotel Su and was impressed with the "concept and design" it was not owned another hotel chain and at such time it only offered a Bed & Breakfast option, so it seemed to be set up for coporate business vistors and maybe short trips to the Antalya area by holidaymakers travelling around Turkey overall, and in fairness the prices seemed to reflect this as it was more expensive in comparison to other similar hotels.

However I was made aware that the hotel had changed hands at the end of last year and that the new group were looking at various Accomodation options, including an "Ultra Inclusive Option", so after getting a price from a Tour Operator, I decided to try the hotel out.

Check in was brisk & efficient, the all inclusive option was explained to me and right away I thought it was more than value for money ( I would not normally choose an all inclusive package ) against a bed & breakfast option.

The Hotels unique design and concept makes it, an ideal "Adults Only" hotel, and I believe the hotel should consider this option for 2015 to see how it would work for them.

It is at present aimed towards both adults and families alike and this is were the Identity issue is, which direction does the hotel feel it wants to move forward, keep it as it is with a both family and adult oriented hotel but still aimed at the business and coporate market, OR, turn it into an Adult themed hotel aimed at the more discerning adult client market.

The only drawback I can say about the hotel is the Kirmizi Restaurant, whilst the choice and quality of the food cannot be faulted in any way, the design whilst sort of contemporary and modern in it layout, I could not get away from the fact that the tables were all lined up in channels making the visits to the buffet increasingly difficult during busy periods and with children about it could be at some times dangerous carrying hot food etc.

Because of this, my wife and I went to dinner around 9.00pm each evening as by then the restaurant had emptied out so to speak to make it more comfortable, this would not stop me visiting the hotel in the future, but I would suggest that particularly with the "Ultra Inclusive Package" that maybe One trip per week to the Moonlight Terrace Restaurant included as part of the package.

I, prior to my visit, read other contributors comments with respect to the staff and the "language" obstacles, but I found it ok, the beach bar staff ( particularly Gokhan who was totally professional ) yes, there are language barriers but just have a little patience and it can be overcome, I did not stay around the Pool area during the daytime as we prefered the beach area bar etc, and the service to my wife and I was excellent, so did not experience any of the poor service other contributors have written about.

The staff to be honest all work very hard and long hours, I visited during the first week of the World Cup and as some of games did not kick off until 1.00am local time, the gave the hotel guests the option to remain at the Pool Bar area until 3.00am so, my suggestion is give them a break, they must work between 10 & 12 hours a day.

My wife and I went to this hotel to "chill out" and we did, as I said previously, whilst I am not a lover of "all inclusive packages" this one was well worth it.

Overall, I would certainly consider visiting the hotel again, maybe the Hotel should consider the "Adult Only" option to discover if this would work for them in the future.

Room Tip: If given the choice choose the "ultra inclusive option" it is 100% value for money.
3  Thank Steve19629

Dear Steve,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We spend three nights at Hotel Su in Antalya and enjoyed very much our time spend there.
The hotel is very modern and has all the facilities needed for couples and families.
In the first day my husband and I had a hammam bath at the hotel's spa, than we enjoyed the outdoor pool and sun bathed on the sun beds with pillows. I really liked the sun beds by the pool and by the private beach as well as the one on our balcony.
The second and third day we spend on the Su's private beach, enjoying the view of the sea with the mountains nearby.
We only had breakfast included in our package and enjoyed the diversity of foods presented to us. Actually was pretty hard to decide what to eat when having around 10 tables covered with foods from greens to pastries,meats and cheeses, fruits and beverages.
We also used the gym there and were quit impressed by all the machines and free weights they had there.
Overall we were pleased with our stay and we do recommend this hotel!

Dear Rebeca,

Thank you for your continued patronage and excellent review regarding your most recent stay with us! We do appreciate your kind comments regarding our Team Members and our lovely hotel.

Again, thank you for the gift of feedback.

Your Hotel SU Team

You can follow us from '' Facebook.com/hotelsuantalya & twitter.com/hotelsuantalya ''

Reviewed 22 June 2014

What a great hotel this is very friendly staff much improved on last year and that was good only downside is the pool bar service is dire it can take up to 20 mins just to get a cold drink totally disorganised the only area that lets the hotel down

Room Tip: Try ind book a room ending 16 wonderful sea view
1  Thank simon w

Dear Simon,

We would like to thank you to spend your precius time for evaluating us on Tripadvisor. Every comment has great importance to us on the way to reach our first aim the excellence.