Akra(Antalya)
US$170
US$164
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$296
Delphin Palace Hotel(Antalya)
US$463
US$376
Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara(Antalya)
US$527
Priceline
US$390
Cancelon
1,541 results
All reviewsbeach barhalf boardwhite hotelold townwhite colorturkeyantalya aquariumpool areadouble bedaqua parkturkish teabreakfast and dinnermodern hotelstar hoteltaxi ridesea viewprivate beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent more than a week in horror at this lack luster hotel!! We were shock d to learn their management only cares about making more money regardless of their client’s satisfaction and certainly don’t care about anyone coming back!!

Food was terrible being not clean and undercooked!

Terrible service

Terrible management for sure!!

Too expensive for what hey offer!!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was really really disillusioned to go through all this on our first visit to Turkey and won’t be last because it’s such a beautiful country and certainly on my list to visits again and had no issues whatsoever, besides the plethora of issue we had at this terribly managed hotel!

Here we go!!

It’s with heavy heart that I write this bad review because I loved Antalya and have never seen a city better than Istanbul, let me start by saying Hotel Su fed us food with Worms!!! In our food and as you may expect we were livid and quite vocal management thought I was doing this to be refunded the money which I did request because it was the least they could do!! Management is arrogant and a hot mess!

Out kids were bullied at Ping Pong game by adults at sight of Coach or entertainment manager!! Eseri tried to help but his superior were disinterested to admit their faults and shortcomings of not living up to 5 stars hotel minimum standards!

And they said actually that management wants to force us to leave hotel once our disenchantment surfaces on more than one occasion and boy they were many!!

We were treated with utter disrespect and don’t think you’ll be treated any differently when problems arise and they abound! It was insinuated that hotel doesn’t care if we get in touch with USA embassy, to let them know that we were mistreated in Turkey at this hotel!!

I never had such a bitter lingering taste in my mouth to the point I had to leave before time and left for Spain and had to miss 4-5 days left of stay because Hotel Su simply ruined our experience of the beautiful country you have called Turkey!!

Even Hawaii can’t match the beauty of your Antalya but too bad such tourist abuse won’t bode well and I will be quite vocal about it and won’t hold back how bad we were treated by you guys and we were your guests and you fed us food with worms!!!!!

To my chagrin I have to type this review because more than 99% of my reviews are 4 or 5 stars experience but there you have it and earned one of my worst reviews ever I did ink!

I was very upset with Eseri Assistant manager but to give him credit I learned at a later time that he was doing his best to resolve issues but his superiors were to uncooperative and nonchalant about the whole thing!

ABCs hotel business is to be respectful and there you failed miserably!!

It pains me that place like this gets 5 stars rating because in USA and Europe where you get treated like a human and your kids won’t be bullied by management, this can’t even have a 3 star rating and heir kitchen isn’t even 1 star with WORMS in the food!!

They offered refund for days not spent but nothing to offset the terrible experience of having LIVING WORMS moving in you chicken!

They unabashedly and unapologetically threatened to kick our families out when we were as you’d expect quite vocal about it!

Also, they claimed to have disclosed having a closed beach when we made reservations months before then, and it wasn’t disclosed and if it was, must have been very fine print and not meant to be heeded!! BIG FAIL!! Antalya without access to a beach unless you’re willing to have a shuttle for about 15-20 minutes in a much lower class hotel!! Also no REIMBURSEMENT for that!!

If I were in the shoes of Hotel Su, I would fire that general manager who wasn’t even interested in meeting us personally and all he’d do is send Eseri as his spokesman to give us the bad news of BANG YOUR HEAD TO THE WALL!! This is Turkey and this is how things get done, and let me tell you that’s isn’t true because I stayed at Rixos Pera Istanbul a few days later who earned my 5 stars and another hotel in Barcelona Ayre Hotel Rosellon same trip and rated 5 stars, and believe me it’s not me who likes to complain, I give credit when credit is due!! Beware STAY AWAY!!

Also I felt that they had issues with being American and we were mistreated I believe in part for being an American, and not sure this has to do with their preconceived notions about USA and politics, but what’s that got to do with tourism?!!!!

On of your many displeased clients!!
Management Kindly REFRAIN from replying to this because it will be unwelcome because you waited intentionally to see it online and there you have it and I am not interested in your explanation!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank soooma
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m going to list why I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone, then I will list the advantages of the hotel:
1. Not clean as it should be, when you pay for 5star hotel you expect 5 star cleanliness.
2. Not maintained at all, the balcony’s door is broken and when we arrived I told them to fix it and they didn’t actually fix it, this caused the cool air from the AC to go out always.
3. The curtain for the balcony is ripped off and look awful, I mean comon how much it will cost the hotel to change it!!!
4. Also the curtains for the balcony, the buttons that open it and close it is not working!
5. Believe it or not, there’s only one hanger in the bathroom, so if you want to hang your towel and your clothes you have to put them on each others!
6. Shower is half open without a door you can close and open what make the bathroom really wet after showers.
7. The walls are not maintained and you can tell its old and it’s pealing!! It’s just annoying and disappointing when you see bad walls like that.
8. In the shower, there’s no shampoo, shower jell, and conditioner!!!! I swear even the cheapest hotels have these things!!! There’s only one thing in the shower soap dispenser that you should guess what it is, because nothing is written on it!!!!!!!
9. No toothbrush in the bathroom, no cream or anything else than soap in a dispenser only!
10. Fridge need like two days until you can get something cold.
11. I’ve been to 5 starhotels before and almost all of them when you ask for a double room the bed would be actually one double bed right? But in Hotel Su no, they put two mattresses and cover them together!!! I know a lot of hotels do this but again, not hotels in this price and this rate!
12. The TV reminds me of the first computer flat screen my father ever bought!!! It’s very small and the quality is awful!! Especially when you are trying to watch world cup games .
13. No free drinks at dinner, NOTHING but water! Not even juice or tea!!!

Things I liked:
1. The free access to the aqua park that has a lot of very exciting and so much fun rides.
2. Breakfast and dinner buffet is really, really good and delicious! Very various types of food and if you love olives or cheese the buffet would be your heaven “as it was for me ”.
3. At breakfast, they serve free juices, coffee, and tea.

As a conclusion, you will have fun if you stayed in this hotel, but I don’t know who decided to rate this hotel as a 5star hotel! And it should be cheaper or maybe they should close for like 6 months and do a very good maintenance then reopen again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to Hotel Su as a surprise birthday gift from hubby together with a surprise that our friends were also there (girlfriend bday two days before mine). Firstly the staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating, they even got us rooms next to each other AND with matching room numbers for our birthday days which was such a nice touch. On my friends birthday (16th) they got her baloons, cake, birthday card and a champagne from the customer service team of the hotel.
The all white theme is very nice in combination with the massive lobby which has red lights and looks very modern. We only spent two days here and we saw constant cleaning of the hotel in all areas, including pool, rooms and lobby area. Everyone seems to be working really hard there and they're always running around, busy with their work but always paying attention to the guests. We only ate once at the buffet and the food was very tasty, I am sorry I couldn't get to try all of the foods they had as there were so many options. We ate once in the pool area and their beef steak with mushroom sauce is absolutely tasty, hubby had a fajita and he was extremely pleased also. Cocktails very nice and I do think it is quite cheap compared to other holiday destinations and for a 5* hotel. They call you a taxi from reception and in less than a minute it is there waiting for the guests. We checked out at 12pm as per their check-out requirements but as our flight was quite late in the night, they had an area to keep our luggage and invited us to continue using their facilities, including spa and pool areas which we did and then used the spa changing rooms and showers to get ready for the evening and the flight back.
To be honest we were so sad we are leaving as in the second night we discovered the Bazaar and incredible nightlife in the centre but we will definitely return and spend more days and nights to see the beautiful surrounding areas.

Approximate taxi costs: We went to the Port area (marina) and the bazaar is also there and it cost us about 20 turkish lira (approx. £3.5). They have a famous all seafood restaurant called Arma (or something similar) in there but we didn't stay as my hubby doesn't like seafood.
Trip from/to airport is about 80 Turkish lira.

A meal at the restaurant in the marina area was about 150 turkish lira (approx. £25) and at the hotel about 120-130 Turkish lira (breakfast at the hotel is 60 Turkish lira for all you can eat buffet and a large variety of foods and drinks).

Few tips for the hotel: As the hotel is so nice and modern, the bathrooms could be renovated a bit, bath gowns should be a little larger as the two we had in our room were extremely tiny :).

Room Tip: If you wish to be closer to pool, restaurant, lobby, spa etc ask for a room on the first or second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotelsu, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Hotel Su, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I had visit Antalya in 2014 and I stayed in hotel su, in 2015, 2016 I stayed in different hotels and resorts but I liked hotel su more because the beach was calmer and there is a big aqua land with the hotel facilities

My question is

Is all room categories have aqua land access?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

All of our guests have aqualand access. :)