“Excellent location, plush rooms, attentive service”

Elegance East Hotel
Ranked #55 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I think this hotel opened in September 2012, presumably a converted Ottoman residence. It follows suit with this type of conversion in that there is a central courtyard with a reasonably sized swimming pool with the restaurant on either side and stairs surrounding the central courtyard leading to the hotel rooms. The decor was the best we saw of any small hotel in Antalya, very decadent, the photos on the hotel website are realistic. I am not sure how used they are to British guests but the concierge was very helpful and attentive. Breakfast was an amazing spread of meze, pastries, breads, cheeses, fruits, cereals, desserts and cakes. The location of the hotel is great, very close to Hadrian's gate, backing onto Kaleici (the old town) with direct access into this lovely area, and next to Leman Kültür, a young cafe perfect for dinner and a beer if you arrive late as we did, as it is open until midnight.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicole M

Reviewed 27 May 2013

A gorgeous hotel right near everything. It wasn't easy to find the hotel as it has a small entrance on a main street and our sat nav struggled to find it. Once we rang the hotel we were fine and discovered the gem that lay behind the small entrance. We were upgraded to a suite which was very well appointed. Breakfast was by the pool; a great place to start the day. The hotel is well-situated as it is within the walls of the old town which makes everything an easy walk. The hotel is also amongst restaurants and shops. The staff were very helpful so all-in-all we loved the place!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2013

stayed there for two nights in april.
brandnew hotel.
no atmosphere at all
room ok
fotos on site hotel deceptive, in reality everything is smaller, the photographer that made those pictures is worth his weight in gold.

overall: okay place for a couple of days visiting antalya town

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We stayed 2 days here late February, which is actually before season start.

The hotel location is excellent:
Just outside old town Kaleici at Ataturk road where the old tramcar passes in west and east direction.
Next door is the famous restaurant Le Man Kultur with it's funny menu and special meals.
The hotel is a quiet oasis in this area and the outdoor area around the pool and restaurant is a nice place to relax.

The restaurant consist of two part - one on each side of the pool.
Only one part was open at this time and only for breakfast.
No problem as we had dinner next door at LeMan.

First day we had a typical turkish buffet breakfast, but the next day we had it served individually due to a reduced number of guests.

First night we had room 303 with 2 single beds.
Very elegant furnished and room size fairly ok.

Next day we had to change room due to electrical problems.
We moved to room 403 with a double bed and smaller room and small bath.
In this room there was a bed lamp on each side, but no electric connection on left side.

Both bathrooms had door with clear (partly sanded) glass and a direct line of sight from the bed to the toilet,- which we did not really like to much.

The hotel had free WiFi for guests.

The staff was very friendly and the rooms kept clean.

The hotel opened about 6 months ago, but still has some work left to do in order to be perfect. All the furniture was new but some parts was not perfectly assembled.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank T3T
Reviewed 13 December 2012

J'adore Elegance East Hotel... My personal experience left me in a state of bliss. From the moment I arrived the staff were attentive, friendly & throughout my stay this was consistant. Nothing was too much trouble. I upgraded to a beautiful spacious quiet room.The King bed was extremely comfortable & great air conditioning. Loved the decor.. all white cream & gold with a chandelier. Stunning bathroom with Bulgari bath products. And if that's not enough I had a georgeous day bed!! The colour theme of the rooms spreads throughout the entire property with beautiful water features & swimming pool set around comfortable lounge chairs & elegant outdoor dining area. This is where I had breakfast. Traditional Turkish style served individually (to the usual buffet style). A nice personal touch because it was fresh & generous with lovely local cheeses & omlette made per request in front of your eyes. I recommend the Turkish tea or coffee served in beautiful silver set's. I plan to get a set of the same glasses & sauces on my next return :-)) A trip to Turkey is never complete without the experience of a Traditional Turkish Hamam. I had a massage & body scrub & foam treatment. By far the best treatments I've ever had. My skin felt & looked amazing. The woman had hurt her hand & couldn't work. It was the day before I was leaving & was so disappointed because I really wanted to try the scrub/foam treatment. So, they arranged someone else especially for me. I was very grateful & impressed at how often the staff went out of their way to make me happy. I was fortunate to meet the owner & to understand the philosophy behind her hotel. It certainly lives up to the high standard of her dreams. Pop out the front entrance & your right on the street filled with everything you could possibly need. Modern shopping, food etc. Pop out the back entrance (past the pool) & you enter another World. The beautiful old historical part of the City. With it's alleyways & winding streets filled with beautiful hand crafted Turkish goodies to take back home. Fabulous local restaurants serving fish as good as it get's with chopped salads, yoghurt & all the best local cuisine with a glass of red!! I spent my days swimming in jade green waters @ Mermerli Beach, walking distance from the hotel. OMG is all I can say.. breathtaking. Reserve a deck chair by leaving your towel there & bingo. You've got it for the day.. they will even bring you drinks, ice creams & lunch from the restaurant above the beach. I found a fabulous little restaurant called Anis, tel no: 0424 247 17 44. Address: 2 Inonu Cad. Tuzcular Mah. No:28. (not far from hotel) Also, highly recommend taking a boat trip on one of the pirate boats in the harbour. Visits the water falls, caves etc & swimming in the greenest clean ocean. I was in need of a very relaxing & comfortable holiday. Elegance East Hotel, the staff & beautiful Antalaya made this all happen.. Thank you.

Room Tip: I was shown a few rooms & to be honest they all looked great. All depends on your budget. I stay...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank sharyn m
Reviewed 8 December 2012

I stayed at Elegance East recently for a week and a half, and had a wonderful time! The hotel is beautiful, clean, well-maintained, and the staff are friendly and professional.

The hotel is like an oasis in the middle of the busy city, in a fantastic location. If you leave by the main entry, you find yourself on the main street and tramline with a range of restaurant and shopping options. Head left and left again to find a tram to the beach - it's about 1.5 lira, get off at the last stop and walk down the hill to find a gorgeous, blue Medeterranean beach you don't have to pay to use! Alternatively, you can also sneak out the back way which takes you directly into the narrow, winding, romantic streets of the old city. From here its easy to navigate down to the marina where there are plenty of food options and the opportunity to take a boat trip along the coastline.

The food at the hotel is fresh and delicious, with a full buffet breakfast served every morning by the pool. Dinners were really impressive, the chef took a lot of care to check with you how you would like your meal cooked, and this was always done to perfection. Drinks at the bar and by the pool were always served with complimentary nuts.

The rooms were really elaborate, I felt like I was in a fairy tale! The bathroom was spacious and had a plentiful supply of Bvlgari toiletries. The only strange thing in my room (not sure about other rooms) was that the bathroom door was clear glass and you had a direct line of sight from the bed to the toilet - so make sure you're not shy doing your business in front of the person you're travelling with!

I would definitely stay at Elegance East again in the future!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Bianca_LittleBee
Reviewed 3 December 2012 via mobile

Love love love this hotel - lovely rooms lovely staff lovely breakfast its brand new and it will probably not wear well - but at present you couldnt stay anywhere nicer in Antalya - great location for exploring the old city and near the tram.

• Stayed: November 2012