“Outdated hotel”
Review of Ring Hotel

Ring Hotel
Ranked #185 of 234 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We stayed the first and the last night in this hotel as we were on a trip throughout Turkey.
The hotel is a bit outdated and is now used mainly to accomodate groups.
Breakfast has a large selection of cold food and cereals and boiled eggs.
In the evening there was also a large selection of cold food and a limited selection of hot food ( chicken, rice, pasta and veggies).

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back or side, because in front of the hotel is a busy road.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Josse

Reviewed 11 July 2011

Hotel is very good, excellent location in middle of town, the rooms are perfectly clean, the buffet was excellent (breakfast + dinner) every thing was just perfect we enjoyed our stay, Antalya as destination is so beautiful nature, shopping, trips adventure, water falls mountains it is paradise I say every body should go and experience this beauty

Room Tip: the hotel is really very good renovated
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank elnemr
Reviewed 13 August 2010

This 'Hotel' and I use the term loosley is to be frank, a dump! The rooms are filthy, bed linen stained. Staff very rude and slovely in their approach to their customers.
It certainly isnt suitable for families due to the nature of what was available of the TV. Or the fact that 'ladies of the night' were active in the lobby haggling with their customers.
Additonally, if you are allergic to nuts, forget about the staff being helpful in aiding you as the majority of the dishes contained nuts.
It looks onto a main street teaming with cars morning, noon and night. Our room looked out onto an alley way and a housing block in which the residents actively looked into our room. The window was broken and couldnt be closed
The recptionist was either extremely tired or bored out of her school as she lay across the rection desk...what more an I say about this appallling disgusting hotel other than...stay away, very far away from it!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nicki69047
Reviewed 12 October 2009

We spent three nights at this hotel and I have to admitt that IMO it wasn´t that bad as some forumites have written.
It´s an older city hotel mostly for bus round trip groups.
It´s located at a very busy street with many shops and lokantas, close to the harbour and the Old City. Although the street is pretty noisy during the day it was not as loud as expected at night. And in the early morning we closed the window and turned on a very silent working aircondition.
Our rooms were very spacious, nice furnished and the bathrooms had a bath tube with shower.
There was a flat screen, a safe in the very big wardrobe, the beds were comfortable and it seems to be clean.
We didn´t notice much service but we didn´t need it though.
Food was served in a large room and sometimes it was terrible crowded at the breakfast buffet. Food was ok, we shouldn´t forget that it is a pretty cheap accomodation for group tours.
If I were at Antalya again, for sightseeing or a break, I would perhaps stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed 21 July 2007

This was the designated hotel with Pacha Tours. It sits right next to a very busy street in Antalya. If you end up on the street side, you will have a rough night.

The rooms were ok. No real complaints. The food was buffet. It was barely average. Nobody was very happy about it but nobody left either.

It is a long 10 minute walk to get to the cliffs above the Sea. The view is very nice. You have easy access to many other things in Antalya if you have time to go see them. The museum in town was one of the best in Turkey. The beach is nothing but rocks but it is pretty to see.

This hotel was ok but I would not have chosen it on my own.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank CER
Reviewed 25 April 2006

That's right, the reception staff of this hotel lost my passport! I was in Antalya to see the Solar Eclipse in nearby Side. I checked in the night before the eclipse, when the place was swamped with tourists, all checking in at once. Antalya is one of those places where you have to give the desk your passport for Xeroxing and registratgion with the local police. Because of the large crowd of new guests, they had trouble keeping up with the process and asked many of us to leave our passports at reception and pick them up later. When I came back, there was no passport and no sign that the passport ever existed! It didn't get Xeroxed, didn't get registered on the hotel computer; it just disappeared. They were nice enough about searching around the desk and they let me help them search, but they offered no further help with reporting the loss to the police and gave me no assistance with getting a temporary passport, and they offered me no monetary compensation nor even a room discount for my troubles.

• Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank brodean
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 March 2006

I bought this hotel through DialaFlight in the UK. This hotel was advertised as 4 star and was not of that level. It might have been many years before by it felt very run down and so should have been advertised as a 3 star at 3 star prices. Very disappointed with he service and upkeep of the room. Plus it is right on a major motorway which was noisy and so I had to buy some earplugs.

• Stayed: September 2005