See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

We ate dinner here tonight. The restaurant is very pretty, in a courtyard with a pool in the centre. However, we have had much better food for a cheaper price in Kaleici. I ordered chicken skewers and explained I couldn't eat the rice with bulgar in (I can't have gluten) and the waitress said I could have plain white rice and also potatoes. However, when it arrived i'd been given the bulgar rice and no potatoes. After sending this back and asking for potatoes instead, my plate returned with two potato wedges on it and no rice. Really not enough to count as a meal at dinner... Some chicken skewers, two potato wedges, one small tomato, undressed salad leaves all around the plate and a small piece of mushy broccoli. My partners ravioli was okay, but in a watery stock sauce with cold yogurt on top - a bit strange. Also, our bottle of water was 5 lira when in most places it has been 3.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2015

I can only base this review on the service and the meals we have had here as we come when we visit Antalya from our hotel in the Lara Beach area! We have got to know the family who run this hotel and nothing is too much trouble! We came in for lunch on the 16th Sept and it was superb! People walk past these little gems thinking they are expensive compared to the high street which cannot be further from the truth! We had two beers, two soft drinks and two lunch time meals and we were charged under £15! The ladies on the next table ordered prawn cocktails and there faces were a picture when they arrived! Wow !!! I've including some of our pics!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

We had poor service with the main course arriving as we were in the middle of the starter. Had to serve our own wine and water and whilst the salmon we ordered was reasonably tasty the Vienna schnitzel was burnt and tasted like it was cooked in old oil. The restaurant did replace the schnitzel but this didn't taste much better and we had to ask for the cutlery to eat this with. Wouldn't recommend.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Super friendly, very nice place for kids , they have turtles , which kept my kids busy.
The singer at night is brilliant , but it is very basic, you will need to bring your own soap and shampoo and conditioner.
It would be perfect for family reunions.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights in July (1 night being the world cup championship game night) and it was a very nice experience minus the noise as you can hear everything outside...people talking/laughing/singing, dogs barking, car engines humming...so bring your ear plugs. Other than that, no complaints whatsoever! This hotel is so unique. It has very old and seemingly original structural aspects that have been saved and then there are modern updates that have been made. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is very nice. The courtyard with restaurant is a great place to hang out and the lime trees are beautiful. The hotel is walking distance to all over Antalya. Driving up to hotel can be tight because the roads are very narrow and parking is on street.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family