“poor hotel”
Review of WOW Kremlin Palace

WOW Kremlin Palace
Ranked #59 of 234 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Not my first time in Antalya and that hotel was the worst one I had stayed in. it’s a big hotel without quality. It looks like a palace but when you look closely it looks cheap. Cheap room, cheap food, crowded and Queues everywhere and poor management. I wouldn’t recommend it and that is my honest opinion.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Abed T
Rebekka B, Customer Relations Manager at WOW Kremlin Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Mr. Abed

We truly regret that your stay in our resort has not met your expectations. Please be assured that I have shared your opinion with our management.

Nevertheless, we hope that you will spend many wonderful vacations that meet your expectations; maybe in smaller resorts which have a small number of rooms and Guests.

World of Wonder Resort Hotels

If you have any further questions or suggestions for WOW Kremlin Palace or another of the World of Wonders Resort Hotels please do not hesitate to contact me at crm@wowhotels.com.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

was totally underwhelmed by this hotel, the food is awful, the staff do not aknowledge English speaking guests, do yourself a favour and don't bother going.the place is like a maze, you will get lost here.nothing to do outside the hotel, so you are stuck here,we hated iti

3  Thank 186,337
Rebekka B, Customer Relations Manager at WOW Kremlin Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Guest,

It is very unfortunate that we did not meet your taste with our menu. We offer a high number of different restaurants in which our guests can eat a variety of different foods and try to provide something for the taste of each individual guest. We are sorry that we could meet your taste not even a little.

We have many English speaking guests with us and according to our surveys, more than 90% of them are satisfied with our staff and the hotel. To find everything in the hotel quickly, each guest receives a map of the hotel together with the room key card. Our Hotel has 75,000 square meter and if you count the 85,000 square meter of our sister hotel, we come to a total area of 160,000 square meters. Certainly it is difficult to find everything on the first day, but the whole area is well structured and with the help of the map, you know very quickly where to find something.

We're very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We wish you and your family all the best.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Had mixed feelings after reading previous reviews, however we need not have worried!
Checked in fast and was taken to our Duplex room, we missed the dinner sitting by 15 minutes and had to wait a whole half an hour till the next meal serving ;-))
First morning following a feast for breakfast headed for the pools, plenty of sunbeds available and plenty of towels too.
Had no problems with any staff ignoring us and were always served promptly with a smile, it's true the Brits are in the minority, but there are always others there.
Meal times can be busy with getting a table becoming a case of musical chairs but just adjust your eating times to make it easier.
The last week in July can be very hot round the pools, but for about £15 a day you can rent a small pine thatched pavilion on the pier which gets a slight sea breeze and superb pier jumping for the kids (large and small!!!!) these are waiter served with unlimited food and drink included and highly recommended, we had one for 4/7 days.
The Sultan Bazzar is only 10 min bus ride away and is a must to get all the genuine fake goods which by the way are really good quality and cheap as chips, we never got hassled and felt very comfortable with this experience, the bus fare is only 2tl per person per direction.
The duplex room we had was very comfortable and the air con worked really well, the lifts according to other reviews can be slow, however we had no problems even being on the sixth floor.
To sum this hotel up... The staff are really friendly and go out of their way to help, food is amazing with plenty of choice, but don't expect a british breakfast!! The facilities are very impressive and there is always plenty to do, the entertainment team work really hard and always made time to speak to you to see if you were okay.
Very nice hotel, well run and very comfortable

8  Thank nam131b

Dear Guest,

You mentioned some wonderful things about WOW Kremlin Palace in your review and we would like to thank you for sharing them.

We are proud and happy, to have the honor of serving our guests in such a beautiful and impressive atmosphere.

For highlighting facilities like the availability of sunbeds, our friendly and helpful staff, the Beach Pavilions, the comfortable room, the entertainment and the foods we sincerely want to thank you.

It is really nice to hear that you liked our private Pavilions and its services that much and that you enjoyed 4 days of your holiday in one of the Pavilions.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are looking forward to welcome you and your family again for a second wonderful Holiday in the World of Wonder Resort Hotel Kremlin Palace.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We was enjoy our holiday on the sun bad, because in some hotels this is problem. In this hotel i like water aerobic . The swimming pool are quit. The Circus show was amazing!!! Mini bar - and free))))

Room Tip: Family room are big and comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Rebekka B, Customer Relations Manager at WOW Kremlin Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Mrs. Nicky,

Thank you very much for your review here on TripAdvisor and the time you spent for it.

Nice to see that you were absolutely satisfied with your holiday and that you had an enjoyable time with us.

Hope to see you again in one of our World of Wonders Resort Hotels for another sunny holiday.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

You need to understand what type of holiday this is Antalya, Lara beach is the Turkish equivalent of Las Vegas.. And the Kremlin is the Butlins holiday in the sun you never had.. It no good coming here being a snob or racist or expecting it to live up to a five star rating.. This hotel has as many Turkish as Russians and a few other nationalities thrown in.. I have found all nationalities to have been mostly friendly.. If you enter this place with a smile you are going to enjoy it.. Probably good idea to tip waiters at Bar and you will find them hunting you down with drinks. The food is varied though pretty simple.. But great salads, stews, kebab, pizza, meat dishes.. The things I don't like.. All inclusive should be all inclusive so have refused the Al la carte restaurants so far.. The expensive shops on site to a captive audience and the remoteness or hotel from "real turkey" it would be great if hotel laid on free shuttle to town.. I personally like Tokapi more next door which you can use and may as well be same hotel.. It's a little more subtle if that can even be applied.. I've done five star in Thailand which was amazing this holiday is not but it has been good fun and have enjoyed.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank pantanki

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that you entered our place with a smile and that you enjoyed your holiday with lots of fun.

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions about the World of Wonders Resort Hotels with the TripAdvisor Community. It would be our great pleasure to welcome you back for another enjoyable holiday in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

In the summer of 2007 I was on my honeymoon with my wife at another hotel in Antalya Lara called Titanic. It was wonderfull. This time I chose hotel WOW Kremlin Palace in Kundu for my familyvaccation. I red some of the comments upon the travel and was a bit worried because some people obviously had bad experiences of their stay at the hotel. Here are my impressions of my week´s stay there.

The beach was very nice and the poolarea with all its activities are truely splendid. The food was satisfactory but a bit repetitive after 3-4 days. They should try to do something about it.

The standard of the rooms was the most upsetting experience. If this hotel is a 5 star hotell then the Titanic should have at least 2 stars more. The interior, the rooms furniture were damaged and the bathroom looked like som amateurs hade painted it. There were cracks in the corners and in the bathroom sealing. This was in the paviljon 1. We changed the room the day after our arrival in hope to get a "newer" and "fresher" standard room. The new room was located at the poolarea and it was a bit better.

The cleaning was not good at all. Sorry to have to say this but we never got our room vacuumed during our stay most probably because we were clean people and did not leave any mess on the floor. When we made space for a third extra bed we saw it was dirty and informed the cleaningstaff about it and she made an mediocre effort to clean but didnt clean under the other beds were we afterwards saw foodleftovers which we cleaned up ourselves. This mess was obviously left by the prior guests and it was not cleaned up properly.

I tried to upgrade our room to get a higher standard one because I was really dissapointed of the low standard and was offered a suite that would cost me an extra 400 EUR rest of our stay and I was shown the room. This room had exactly the same standard as the standard double room I already hade paid form but it had more space and larger balcony. I declined the offer besause it was not worth to pay the extra money for it so we kept our standard double room.

The guests were mainly Russians. I have never hade any problems with any nationalities on my vaccations so I didnt expect to have any this time either. During one day we left our towels on our sunchairs at the poolside to get some lunch at the main restaurant. One hour later a Russian couple had taken our sunchairs and claimed that our towels were theirs ! I tried to explain to them that the sunchairs were occupied and that my cap was still hanging above their heads on the inside of the sunumbrella. That didnt make any difference. The couple ignored our explanations and the male gave impression of that he would take a fight with me if I consisted on further argument with him.

I told the reception about the incident but the interest of the matter was quite low. The receptionist had a russian name on the namebadge so I figured he didnt want to make any fuss with his fellow countryman *lol*

The Wi-Fi in the hotelarea was a joke. They charge you additional 7 EUR per day for the Wi-Fi in the room and it only works resctrictedly in the room.. just barely and sometimes it didnt. The free Wi-Fi works in the reception area but the chairs were almost always occupied.

I was very satisfied with my previous stay in Hotel Titanic, summer in 2007 and this time I wanted to experience another hotel. I would rate my week´s stay in WOW Kremlin Palace as satisfactory but just barely. It costed about the same compared to ten day´s stay in Titanic 2007 and I think we will try another hotel next time.

Room Tip: Make sure you don´t get checked in in the 1st Paviljon. The standard there is low and this paviljons...
4  Thank Goggis

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased that you were generally satisfied with your stay, but due to your review we are of course aware, that there were a few services with which you were not 100% satisfied. We will discuss all of your comments in our management meeting and will use them for our continuous improvement process.

We would be very pleased if you would decide someday in the future to have another holiday with us.

Thank you for sharing your impressions. We wish you all the best and send you kind regards from Antalya.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was there in august 2013 .We were there with two kids 4 and 7.Rooms are old and not so clean they have that bed smell every time when you go inside.The bathroom was dirthy and when I complained at reception they didn't done anything about it.It was my eight time in Turkye.My previous hotels where I stayed were rixos premium Belek,rixos sungate Kemer,royal wings ,royal dragon,delphin palace.This hotel was the biggest disappointing,waist of my money and my time.I never gave bed rewiev for any hotel except this one.Please don't go there.

Room Tip: Don't go there.Rooms are old and dirty.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank eskic1

Dear Guest,

We understand that we were not able to meet your expectations and deplore very much your dissatisfaction on cleaning service. We carry constantly satisfaction surveys with our guests and the satisfaction in terms of cleanliness is always and was also in the entire year 2013 over 90%.

We very much regret if there was a problem with the cleaning service in your room and please be sure, that our management will carefully examine your comments. Each of the points that you have specify will be handled with the necessary care and thoroughness. We constantly are working at improvements. We see your comments as a tool, which help us on the way to these improvements. Please know that all of our team members are committed to making the necessary changes that will enhance the guest experience and increase guest satisfaction.

We wish you and your family just the best…