1,910 results
All reviews sister hotel turkey duplex room main restaurant entertainment team bean bags water slides great holiday indoor pool turkish bath out of season family holiday other nationalities bad points meal times a la carte all inclusive hotel
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The reception desk was a disaster only one person and not helpful and rude .location is mediocor . The whole hotel is in need for updating . The service is bad it took two days to get someone to check the safe. No concierge service.food is ok but no supervision over the Buffett I even spotted a young girl tasting the deserts with her finger tips. No one ask us whether we need anything . We stayed only 2 days and transferred to next door Top Capi palace we couldn't wait to get out and no one ask us what is the problem. I will not recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Not worth staying here
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Have visited this hotel more than once as a co- WoW with Topkapay hotel just connected to it .
It is real nice hotel and welcoming one to have a relaxing stay , it is sobusy at summer time and at low season full of fotball teams whome are training around .
good for families with kids .

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

before I start my review, I should mention that different people may experience differently, based on their personal background, inclouding mine and that I rated average might not be the case for someone else with a different background. so my suggestion is to, not making decision by only one bad review.

the hotel itself was a place where u could get every thing u needed, and all you needed to be happy except for the long, long, and very long distances, specially with two kids around. ask for the rooms nearer to the pool area and do bring your baby carrier with u, it makes a lot difference.

staff (Turkish ones, explain later) were absolutely helpful and kind.
beach is delightful an freindly, with lots of things to do and eat!
but don't get confused, it's not a five star hotel, so don't expect too much of the rooms and corridors. it's all good for a nice stay, but not luxurios at all.
my 2 years old doughter enjoyed the most, as the hotel is planed carefully to make it a heaven for kids. there are parks, shows and lots of activities every where awaiting them! so don't even think about going to this hotel if you are single, it's actually a huge kindergarden!

the hotel is all inclusive so you will find plenty of foods and drinks every where.

and after all, my own personal experience that regarding all the good points, and unfortunately so, made me feel so unhappy and not willing to ever come back, was the way Russian staff treated us as Iranians. the hotel is obviousely run by Russians and those staff having the responsibility to entertain you at the swimming pool or the theatre, as well as kids house, pretented as if we did not exsist at all! when entering the kids house, not only they did not welcome us, but simply denied our existance! at show times we did not understand a word, cause it was all Russians! they would call us particullarly Irani, Irani, which I hated the most, instead of Madam or sir!
I have been to many countries around the word and I have never been so offended that I was here, in Turkey, in an international hotel. so shameful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank nazanin r
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Good food and drink.
Clean Turkish bath
The Very width and have a big restaurant and nightclub.
We have a nice holiday in this hotel and good a trip to Turkey.
near from sea and swimming with a clean plaza

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
ELIF K, Customer Relations Manager at PGS Hotels Kremlin Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Fsalehian,

Thank you for taking your valuable time in order to share your impressions about our Hotel here on Trip Advisor.I am pleased to read that food per your taste and you were happy in our hotel.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel next visit to Antalya.

If you have any further questions or suggestions for WOW Topkapı Palace or another of the World of Wonders Resort Hotels please do not hesitate to contact me at crm@wowhotels.com

Kindest Regards

Elif Körük
Customer Relations Manager
World of Wonders Resort Hotels

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Recently came back in sept 17, AVOID this 1 star hotel, family holiday spoiled by unhegenic rooms, we had no air con for three days despite complaining, bed sheets never changed just made back, my mum and sisters had severe rash developed, rooms were damp, receptionist with dark hair very rude, kept saying hotel was full when people were checking out so we could not change rooms, can't speak English , breakfast was pre made not a five star at all! Concentrated squash, absolute nightmare ! Genuine experience

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank uktopgun
ELIF K, Customer Relation Manager at PGS Hotels Kremlin Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the opportunity to be your host WOW Kremlin Palace Hotel and for took
your time to send your opinion about our products and services. I deeply regret the inconveniences about your air-conditioning, we are taking corrective actions to avoid those kinds of things happen again. I am personally looking into this matter further to learn what went wrong and how we can prevent reoccurrence. Can you send me please an e-mail about your details to search ?If you have any further questions or suggestions for WOW Kremlin Palace or another WOW Resort Hotels please do not hesitate to contact me at crm@wowhotels.com

Best Regards,