“See you again, Insallah!”

IC Hotels Green Palace
Ranked #13 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
Sofia, Bulgaria
“See you again, Insallah!”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Well... I have to agree with all the opinions bellow that helped me chosing this perfect hotel for my holiday. Last saturday I came back from Ic Green Palace but I already dream of going there again :)
I am that kind of tourist who prefers calm, relaxing and charging holiday and I definitely found my type of holiday there in IC Green Palace. Last year I was in Amara Club Marine that I liked too but if I have to vote.. IC will win. I loved the sandy beach, the clean sand and sea, the trees and in the big and green park of the hotel Restaurant was as it should be, people were working all the time, smiling, trying always to help to us, gym was great, pools were super.
When we first came the reception gave us a family room but since it was too close to the disco the first night there wasn’t so nice for me. The next day I asked to give me another quiet room and I thank to ppl at the reception because that time, with our new room our real holiday started. Room was big, at the first floor, close to the pool, women were cleaning it well every day, I didn’t have problems with this.
I hardly recommend parasailing, it was great experience for me, you can buy it from the beach. We went with boat to few waterfalls close to our hotel and it took not more than 1.30 hours. It definitely worth the money
Actually I really want to thank to all the staff there who made my holiday best holiday I`ve ever had. And since I want this hotel get better I would like to share my impressions and recommendation with Mrs.Elif Dagden, quest relation manager of the hotel. I saw she is so kind to read and answers to the people writing here.
1. I saw staff there is trying to deal with the mosquitoes; using special preparations but the only 1 thing that I didn’t like and I didn’t expect were the mosquitos. It think it would be great if somewhere at the territory of the hotel people can buy some medicine, lotions, tablets against these insects because I saw a lot of people were so badly bitten by them and they are allergic to mosquitoes just as I am. Or you can put between the trees some of those special blue lamps…
2. I am very ashamed and disappointed of some of the guests of the hotel and I think it would be great if u write everywhere some rules and try to put some discipline: I saw several times few Russians took the whole plate with lokum, the whole plate of strawberries.. I was shocked.
After that around the pool people used to take sunshade (semsiye) and move it wherever they want, same thing with the mattress of the chaise lounge – one English woman had 3 mattresses on her chaise lounge and in same time the staff of the hotel was trying to find sunshades and mattresses for the other “unhappy” guests. So my point of view is - put someone to control the people in the restaurant and around the pool, because sometimes we are like animals, sorry to say this.
3. Thank you once again for the great holiday, see you again next year or again this September, Insallah :)

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms close to the disco (too noisy) and at the first floor because after the rain a small...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Milenia V
ICGR, Guest Relations Manager at IC Hotels Green Palace, responded to this review, 14 June 2012
Dear Milenia,

It's very kind of you to share your impressions and recommendations with us to improve our service. Furthermore I would like to thank you personally for your special mention about monitoring of customer satisfaction of our team.
I had notticed your recommendation and informed the responsible departments, please make sure we will take quick responce.
We wish to see you in IC HOTELS Green palace again İnşallah! and please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,
Elif DAĞDEN

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We went in May for a week from 11th to the 18th with our 2 girls, a 3 year old and 8 months old baby,we arrived in the hotel at 10:30pm the staff in the reception were very welcoming and friendly.
The rooms don't have a kettle, however if you ask them they are happy to provide you with one, making the baby's milk and warming up the food be it in the room or in the Jasmine restaurant was no hassle at all.
We cannot praise all of the staff at the hotel enough, the way they look after their guests is top class high standard service.
Staff at the kids club are fantastic, the entertainment every night were excellent, we couldn't believe both of our little girls stayed awake to watch the entertainment every night even after the kids disco!
We went to all the restaurants apart from the Italian one as children under 12 years old are not allowed.
Food was amazing, lots of different variety of food, loved the buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner at Jasmine restaurant, I put on lots of weight though but I didn't care as the food were so delicious.
Pools were very clean, the landscaped gardens are just breathless, very beautifully done and highly maintained to a very high standard.
Can't see this hotel getting any better than it already is, if anyone is looking to go to a faultless relaxing, a true 5 star hotel/resort then please go to IC Green Palace.
we made lots of friends with other guests from Russia, Germany, Holland and England, a special thanks to the staff at the reception who looked after our 3 year old's teady and milk bottles which we kept losing all the time.
Thank you to all the staff for making our stay a truly enjoyable experience.
We shall return very soon.
Aki & Sal from London.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a large balcony which seats 2 people, south side is quiet if you have young child...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Aki M
Dear Aki & Sal,
First of all, I would like to thank you for your kind and nice comments on behalf of all staff and the management. We are glad to hear from our guest. Your praises will motivate our staff and the management team.
Please do not hesitate to contact us before you next visit, the kettle will be placed in your room before your arrival.
GR Manager
Cannock
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I visited the IC Green Palace with my two sisters and sister-in-law. We found the staff to be extremely welcoming and polite. We arrived late and a midnight buffet was available for us with hot food and we were welcomed with a soft drink coctail which was loveley.

I am well travelled and have to say this resort met all of my expectations. The Hotel was spotless. The public toilets of which there were many were continually cleaned by staff.

There were special pools with small slides for toddlers, a toddler restaurant and club area and the pools were warm.

The entertainment was out of this world, the food and cocktails excellent, they even served roast duck and the variety of fresh fruit and vegatables was unbeleivable.

It was the Queen's Diamand Jubilee and the Hotel decorated a room and sent special invitations out to the British guests. a silver carpet was laid out up to the room with decorated pillars and and arch. the chairs were covered and decorated and small tables were set out with white table cloths and a white rose table decoration. sparkling white wine and nibbles were available and a large TV with the Diamond Jubilee showing. This was a lovely touch which was much appreciated.

Wheel chair bound people were well catered for they could enter the pools by a special chair and the beech was wheel chair friendly.

I would recommend this resort to anyone including families with young children and disabled people.

We wanted to visit old Antylia and the customer services staff were extremely helpful and we were able to hire a car with a driver for less than the cost of a taxi for the four of us. I could go on and on about this hotel's good qualities.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jackie O
, Guest Relations Manager at IC Hotels Green Palace, responded to this review, 22 June 2012
Dear Jackie O,
How nice comments you described for us. I would like to thank you on behalf of all staff and the management team. We enjoyed the organized The Queen's Diamand Jubilee for our English Guests. It is very nice to hear that our guests also enjoyed it.
We hope to serve you again please do not hesitate to contact us before your arrival.
GR Mng.
east sussex
Reviewed 5 June 2012

After a bad experience in Bodrum was dubious about returning to turkey again, but this hotel was fantastic,food was excellent from some one who is extremley fussy.
The hotel its self is spotless, rooms are clean and comfortable, the maids do a fantastic job.
Staff we found were all friendly and helpful, the animation team are excellent here, the evening shows and bands were the best we have had in a hotel.
Yes it could get busy around the pools, but there is so much space in the complex.
Special thanks to customer relations as they provided wine and fruit and a nice letter for my birthday, and they got us into the al a carte , and also a lovely birthday cake.
Thoroughly recommend this hotel.
Look forward to returning next year.

Room Tip: ask for room with a larger balcony, others ok but not big enough for two people to sit out.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank caroline1066
ICGR, Guest Relations Manager at IC Hotels Green Palace, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Dear Caroline,
It was our pleasure to celebrate your birthday, we wish to see you many many years and celebrate your birthdays.
I would like to thank you for your kind comments on behalf of all staff and the management.

Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2012

just returned from the best hotel i have been to i my many years of travel. outstanding hotel and beautiful gardens, fantastic food with a great range of choice including fresh cooked steak, fish, chicken etc. plenty of other places to eat if you want a change from the buffet. coffee shop with cakes and a cafe outside in the gardens. entertainment was fantastic, by professional people not just the inhouse crew with tacky shows!! cant fault this stunning hotel at all. Brilliant....

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank gail b
Dear Gail b,

As IC HOTELS Green Palace team we are so glad to hear you are happy with our service quality. It was our pleasure to serve you.
We love to see you again in IC HOTELS Green Palace as one of our family member.
Best regards,
Thatcham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2012

we went over for a week from the 4th to the 11th of may and the hotel was great... it was kept clean and tidy the staff were very helpful and kept us informed on what was going on in the hotel. the rooms were really nice the beds were very spacious.
Food well that was never ending and the displays of food was really nice even did a frozen sculpture of a horses head.
The only down fall is thomas cook they did not come to justice we had no rep or advice to where we could go for outings and did not no when we had to pick up our coach home.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank 115KAREN
Dear Karen,
Thank you for your nice descriptions about your vacation experiences in IC HOTELS Green Palace. Your nice comments will be motivate our management and our entire staff to give much better service to our guests. Please notice that I will contact the Thomas Cook to inform them about your comment.
We wish to see you again in IC HOTELS Green Palace.
Elif DAGDEN
Guest Relations Manager
Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

I would strongly recommend this hotel to everyone. It really is superb and I couldn't fault it. The staff were fantastic, the array of food outstanding and the grounds in which it is set were absolutely beautiful. The Lilium Health Spa was brilliant and I went 4 times!...
If you're thinking of trying out an all-inclusive resort in Turkey, then this is the one you should choose! I haven't stopped talking about it since I got back last night!

• Stayed May 2012
9 Thank dionnemarie73
Dear Dionnemarie,
Thank you for recommend IC HOTELS Green Palace to everyone, we are proud of it.
We hope to serve you again and we wish, you have better and better holidays with us.