“Excellent Hotel, True 5 Star!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of IC Hotels Green Palace

IC Hotels Green Palace
Ranked #14 of 231 Hotels in Antalya
Gorleston-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Excellent Hotel, True 5 Star!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2010

My partner and I stayed for a week in September and found the hotel to be absolutely excellent.

The food was good, the pool areas excellent, the restaurants superb (recommend the Italian).

The service was a little "relaxed" in some of the restaurants but on the whole the service was OK.

Coffee shop was excellent (service very relaxed) it could be improved with WiFi coverage but thats not a complaint more an observation.

I have been to Turkey a few times but never all inclusive (I was apprehensive) but I was very pleasantly surprised.

The rooms were spotless and comfortable with good sized balcony and mini bar (daily stocked).

Sunbeds were a little tricky if you are a late riser but not impossible to find.

On the whole I would not hesitate to recommend IC Gren Palace.

TIP: The restaurant booking system is a touchscreen affair in main reception which resets at every night (the queue is normally 20-30 guests) go to the floor below and in the corner near the conference rooms doors there is a second machine (normally no queue at all) book your restaurant (and then later go upstairs and print the receipt as the downstairs one printer doesn't work)...Its the only way of getting into the Italian unless you camp out at the terminal.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Darren W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2010

It took some consideration for me to holiday in Turkey and I did have some reservations. However, this hotel made for a wonderful holiday. The surroundings are idyllic, the food is first class and the staff are probably the most polite and friendly I have ever known. Accomodation was spotless with ecxellent daily maid service. Having read a rare negative review about the Russian people, I was a little wary (far outweigh any other nationality at this hotel), I needn't have been. Saying please and thank you isn't second nature to some of the Russian guests but this isn't rudeness - it's just the way they are. I enjoyed the multicultural aspect of the hotel and they put most of us to shame with their ability to communicate in English. The Thomas Cook brochure (by their own admission) does not do justice to this hotel - it is superb.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
5 Thank jak87
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2010

WW Traveller
Wales Cardiff
U.K

Having just returned home from our first visit to Turkey staying at the IC Green Palace . Hotel on Lara Beach we could not have asked for a better introduction to Turkey. My wife and I have traveled to alot of countries and Turkey has never been on our list until friends of ours went last year for their first time and enjoyed it so we investigated about good hotels in Turkey cross checked with Trip Advisor and the Green Palace reviews were good enough to tempt us........and I am glad they did we can only speak for our hotel but we could not find any fault with the hotel though we did stay in a Lake Villa we paid for a standard room for late check out and was pleasantly surprised I would not hesitate to go back and stay in a standard room as long as it had a pool or sea view.
Our only fault that we could criticise on would be the length of time you have to wait to get served at the Lobby bar wether it be waiting at the bar or via waiter service it was very slow only one man running the whole bar my advice use the pool bar right outside.The food was lovely and plentiful good variety and Bar-BQ,s every meal time except breakfast.The breakfast in my opinion does not cater for the British tastes no bacon being a muslim country or baked beans or proper sausage but with so much choice you cannot fail to find something you like eggs cooked fresh as well as omellets.The grounds are cleaned all the time the pools are lovely and relaxing walk through the plush gardens down to the lovely beach try and get the big pillows on the end of the pier we found that to be the best for sun bathing.... no problem with towels they are plentiful at no cost.
The shops in the Hotel are exspensive and are all copies you can get the local bus # 105 right outside the hotel and it is 2 lira to ANTALYA if you want to shop or have a change of scenery.The staff were very helpful and as polite as could be considering the language barrier some just smile or nod at you because they know no English but we never found any to be ignorant.
If you go you must try the IC Cafe and try the Baileys coffee hot or cold with cream Hmmmmm. We will most certainly return to this hotel again in fact we are looking to go back next May with the family I think who ever visits here will enjoy their holiday.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
6 Thank Anthony S
Wigan, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2010

Me and my husband stayed at this wonderful hotel for 2 weeks from 30/08/10 to 13/09/10 and had an absolutely fantastic time. If you want excellent food and drink, exceptional service in the most beautiful surroundings then go to this superb hotel. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff, who are all so friendly and forever smiling. While we were there we celebrated our Wedding Anniversary, the Customer Relations Team went out of their way to make the day special, with flowers and wine in the room, decorating out table in the Italian restaurant and even having a cake baked in the shape of a heart thank you all. Entertainment at the hotel was super with lots of top class acts, garden parties, dancing to groups and theme nights. The animation team work really hard and are very informative on what's going on during each day so you don't miss out. All in all I would say it would be very hard to find an hotel that delivers such a first class service as the IC Green Palace and we can't wait to go back.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Nutbush
Tehran, Iran
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2010

Im here right now in hotel. Two days ago i came here to stay for a week.i read the reviews here and i chooaed the hotel.the landscapes are like a dream. Ive traveled to antalya for 10 times and always i stayed in best hotels but this hotel is like dream. But i think the food can be better than now.but generally is nice. Animation team works nice.the bars have varaity of drinks. Everything is the best and in these two days i have a lot of fun here. I luve you ic green palace

• Stayed September 2010
7 Thank Sohrabp
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2010

I stayed at this beautiful hotel with my wife and my 4 year old daughter between the dates 8th-15th July 2010. I travel to Turkey every year in July and spend a week at an all inclusive 5 star hotel and I have been doing this for the past 10 years. I can say with no hesitation that this is the best hotel we stayed at. why? basically because the people who are running this hotel have thought of everything to make their guests have an outstanding holiday. The hotel is beautiful with its superb greenery. The pools and the beach is very nice. The food is perfect. The staff is very polite and always smiling . so what else do you need? I can go on writing and writing good stuff about this hotel but I think you got the message. Before I finish I would like to thank every single employee of IC Green Palace but special thanks to Utku from the gym who is a professional with what he is doing, and Vurgun, İsmail, Cemil and Peybet from the animation team who are always there to keep you entertained. THX GUYS! Mehmet Gündüz from UK/Cyprus..

Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank memzo
Tirana, Albania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2010

This hotel was like a dream in the first look when me and my family went there but the life there is like Treadmill i wanted new things but everyday the same .the food wasn't so good and there wasn't a lot of drinks but he best thing is that the were for free.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business