“Great place!”
Review of Barut Lara

Barut Lara
Ranked #1 of 235 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

It was my fourth time at Barut Lara Hotel and as always amazing. I love this place! The customer service is excellent. They do a really good work and they deserve for the best opinions. After renovation hotel looks gorgeous. The rooms are so spacious, look so nice and very clean like every year. I like so much the new restaurant- Olive. The food was delicious and design's modern and bright. Everyone should try to eat there one dinner at least. The major advantage of this hotel is animation team, every year they change a little but still they are great people with smile on their faces every day. They all are so kind and friendly, I love spending time with them. Especially with Altan Nayci (the animator from teenage club) and Tuba Aycmn (Zumba teacher). Her lessons were funny and full of positive energy. Because of them I had a good mood during my whole holidays. I hope I'll meet them next year. Can't wait!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Aleksandra L

Dear Aleksandra,

Dear

Thank you very much for your nice feedback on Tripadvisor. Every positive feedback motivates us more to provide an excellent service to make our guests feel comfortable and welcome. It was a pleasure for us to read your summary about your holiday. It would be great to welcome you again at Barut Lara hotel where you can enjoy another fantastic stay.

Kind Regards,
CRM, Hotel Management

Write a ReviewReviews (3,759)

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I honestly can't wait a full year until I come back to this beautiful resort and all the beautiful people. Holiday was 100% made by the staff and entertainment. The hotel is always clean and there are never any dirty glasses or plates left or rubbish poolside. Food and al a carte fab. Everything is so upbeat yet calm and relaxing at the same time. Animation team (as always) make the holiday for me by successfully keeping everyone happy. Their job doesn't look easy but they all keep smiling and do it justice. The Barry star kids world is extraordinary for children it's utter paradise, the team truly know what they are doing 24/7 ready to be helpful and make you smile. The animation, work so hard and deserve their Monday off, but I will promise you it is very boring without them, as you just miss their happy faces and their enthusiasm all day and you can't wait until they return. Tuğra taking control of the teen club and everyone at the mini club just going that extra mike for your kids! Finally there is the most amazing Zumba teacher I've ever had (also a very talented yoga teacher)... Tuba Aycmn. All cred to her for making my holiday extra special and I am confident I will see her next year making more and more people smile. Very emotional leaving her and the rest of the team behind, but as I said I am confident this is a strong team and I will see them all next year. LOVE YOU GUYS, SEE YOU SOON! #turkeyyeah

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful and very spacious, personally preferred room in main building as closer to r...
3  Thank catc123

Dear catc123,

Merhaba!

Thank you very much for your nice feedback on Tripadvisor. Every positive feedback motivates us more to provide an excellent service to make our guests feel comfortable and welcome. It was a pleasure for us to read your nice compliments about the animation team. It would be great to welcome you again at Barut Lara where you can enjoy another fantastic stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Returned yesterday 19 July 2014. Great family hotel with lots of activities from water slides, bouncy castles, kids club and extra activities all day. Hotel was clean and food was good. Drinking water freely available in sealed bottles, a must in the hot weather. Beach was nice with plenty of sun beds and umbrellas which could not be said about the pool areas if u were not there by 9 in the morning. We were a party of 2 adults and 3 children who stayed in a family room and ourselves 2 adults in sea view double bed room. While the children and their mum and dad had no noise other than usual hotel noise we were bombarded with noise from the hotel next door ( d.j and dance music) until late in the night. I have read other reviews were people have said they were given flowers and sparkling wine on arrival we did not receive any when we checked in?

Room Tip: Don't pick a sea view room if u want to get sleep before 12pm
3  Thank Julie S

Dear Julie,

We would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you were treated with a high service throughout the entirety of your stay. It was a real pleasure to host you.
P.S. Regarding arrivals; we serve welcome drink and small turkish sweets (lokum, chocolate) to all our guests at check in but no flowers. However flowers may be ordered on special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries with extra fee.
Thank you for your understanding.
We are looking forward to welcome you very soon.

With Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was my 3rd time visiting this hotel. The service is fantastic everywhere in the hotel . Staff are so friendly and efficient, especially Kubra who served us drinks every evening in the Lobby bar. I would highly recommend this hotel to other travellers. Thank you staff at The Barut for another fantastic stay.

3  Thank Anne M

Dear Anne,

First of all we would like to thank you for reviewing Barut Lara.
We are happy that you have spent a lovely time in our hotel and we surely hope that you will visit us for the 4th time in the near future!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Just back from a brilliant holiday. I think last week was one of the busiest of the year, which did mean we couldn't get a sunbed by the pool (we were up and about from 9) but we always got one on the beach or pier. Hotel does have signs re not reserving beds but I think most chose to ignore this, shame as there is plenty of space if people just put towels down when they are actually staying for a bit.
Food was great, loads of fresh fruit and the fish was a highlight for me. We managed to eat in all restaurants except Sofa and Olive.
Bedroom lovely and spacious, the bathroom was very high spec with a great monsoon shower.
Loads to do for families, and couples, the entertainment was good with acrobats being a highlight.
Cocktails in the lobby bar are very nice! Margarita and Long Island Iced Tea were our favourites.
I wouldn't rate this any less than 5 stars as it was so good, but a couple of minor improvements:
The Asian and Olive restaurants need air conditioning, they are too hot and put you off eating.
Restaurant booking system actually opens at 12 midnight via the computers, not 9am as stated by the rep and the hotel visitor info. We managed to book for 3 nights in a row, had to queue at 12am for night 4. I feel this is a little unfair for families with young children who would probably be in bed. It's worth asking reception on the day though if any restaurants have space, we got into Turunc on our last night even though the computer wouldn't let us book.
Brilliant hotel and already looking to go back later this year! Thank you all at Barut Lara for your excellent customer service and lovely hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Owladvisor1

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Barut Lara and for your very thoughtful feedback. We are very glad to read that our service from your arrival till your departure has been pleasant. Looking forward to welcoming you in the near future to make your next visit unforgetable again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I was in this hotel for the fourth time and I still wanna come back next Year becouse of the great animation team. Specialy Tuba Aycmn and Hasan where the Best. They make my holidays unforgetable !!! I realy enjoy Zumba lessons with Tuba and Dart with Hasan. The poolgames where also very funny. I hope I will come back next summer and meet this all great and friendly people again. I highly recomend this place !!!

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Małgorzata O

Merhaba!
First of all we would like to thank you for reviewing and recommending Barut Lara.
We are happy that you have spent a lovely time in our hotel. Looking forward to welcome you next year as well.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Just back from an 11 night stay at this hotel and I have to say I have absolutely no complaints. The staff are very friendly and very helpful. The entertainment team are great and there is so much to do you wish there was more hours in the day. The rooms are fantastic and cleaned everyday. Being right on the beach is another positive and the entertainment was okay. The watersports are also great fun and would recommend the slalom. I loved my time at Barut Lara and I have to say I can see myself going back in years to come.

Room Tip: The rooms in the main part of the hotel above reception are probably best as they are close to most...
5  Thank joshwilliamson97

Dear Guest,

We are looking forward to welcome you very soon.

With Kind regards,