Delphin Palace Hotel(Antalya)
US$439
US$377
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$473/night.

US$365
US$315
US$685
US$640
CrownePlaza.com
Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara(Antalya)
US$553
US$331
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$371/night.

4,086 results
All reviewsturkeya la carte restaurantschateaubriandturunc restaurantanimation teamsofa restaurantmaxi clubpool barbbq restaurantmain restaurantresidence poolcourtesy roomcat houseguest relationsother hotelscorner suitejunior suite
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Just returned from our second stay at the Barut Lara, having stayed at this hotel last year. This is the first time we have ever gone back to the same hotel twice. Our usual preference would be to try somewhere new each year. But having stayed here last year, and thought about what we wanted from a holiday, we decided that the Barut Lara delivered on just about everything we needed and booked a return visit. We weren’t disappointed. From the reviews , there seem to be many repeat visitors and I can understand why.

Food – plentiful choice

Drink – international brand drinks – a late night Glenfiddich or Baileys was usually delivered straight to me by the very hardworking and friendly bar staff. Goodness knows how they remember what each guest drinks. It’s the small touches like this that make the whole experience.

Animation team – as others have mentioned, they work incredibly hard to make the stay enjoyable if you choose to join in but are happy to let you watch on if you aren’t up for the activities. A special mention to Altan – the teenage rep – who made my son’s stay so enjoyable. Neemo was a great addition to the team as well.

Pool area - always managed to get a bed by the main pool if I was down by 9 am. Plenty of other places to chill if you want somewhere quieter.

I’m pretty sure we will be back next year which is probably as strong a recommendation as I could give.

3  Thank neil s
BarutCRM, Manager at Barut Lara, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Neil,
We were pleased to read your kind review regarding your recent stay at Barut Lara. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. we are so excited to welcome you again next year,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 weeks upto the 16th July, it is superb, Al a carte restaurant's very good, if it's an all inclusive resort you want, then this is the one, no real problems in the 2 weeks, would highly recommend

• Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank porridgeoats
BarutCRM, Manager at Barut Lara, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for reviewing Barut Lara.
We are happy that you have spent a lovely time in our hotel and we surely hope that you will visit us once more in the near future!

Yours sincerely,

5 of us just got back from 6 nights stay in Barut Lara,

“Nothing to complain “this was the most common answer I heard from the people, when I asked the about their feeling while staying in Barut Lara. yes nothing to complain about Barut Lara , but there may thing to appreciate about , including the professional VIP treatment  your receive where ever you move in this vast hotel , excellent Al-a-karte  restaurants , marvelous swimming pools , reasonable ,a good harmony between the animation and entertainment programs and proper architecture and design , which has led to sound  dispensation of the guests in different locations despite of  numerous travelers .Yet the most asset of Barut Lara is its staff  ,from the working people in restaurants to the reservation and reception team and their manager Mr. Ozge  ,to the Guest relation unit .

The only down side in my opinion was the noise coming from neighboring hotel ,after midnight , although Barut Lara itself would finish all the noisy  programs after midnight and the party would go on in the night club located at the basement .

I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anybody planning to go to the Antalya region .

Room tip : any sea view room at 5th floor and above .

And finally a suggestion to the top management to adopt this slogan:

BARUT LARA , MERMAID OF ANTALYA

July 27th, 2014

Naser

Room Tip: Sea veiw roons at 6th floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Nash N
BarutCRM, Manager at Barut Lara, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Naser,
Thank you very much for your nice feedback on Tripadvisor. Every positive feedback motivates us more to provide an excellent service to make our guests feel comfortable and welcome. It was a pleasure for us to read your summary about your holiday.we have alreay took aour precautions about the noise of other places

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I know many people expected a live review, but due to log in problems with my mobile device, it didn't happen. Too bad, but here is the review in short.

We arrived after a nice flight and quick transfer at the hotel. A half friendly welcome, but at least the room was ready. First and MAJOR dissappointment-> Is this a family suite?? When the bed was opened for my 8 year old, there was almost no room for us to move. You need to understand: I'm 1,90 and weigh 125kg, my friend roughly the same? My daughter is 1,85. So big people. SMALL ROOMS. BARUT, You should have NEVER tried to create more rooms for more revenue. Our family room in IC green palace was double the size.

2nd: Rudeness of some personnel. We said down at the divan, without noticing the adult zone board. We were asked to move. No problem. BUT: Other people there with children. So when we kindly asked the supervisor there why they were allowed to stay and we were not, he called the waiter, and he rudely answered: I ask 1, they don't move, not my problem. I was watching him when more people entered the adult zone, he didn't asked even once to other people. i took a walk through the adult zone, most people with kids there were... Indeed Russians. When we met Daphne from guest relations, we made a formal complaint about this; and she wanted to know the waiters name. Also she said that most waiters are afraid to ask these things to russians, because they react very angry.

Sunbedrace: They are finally trying to resolve this problem according to Daphne.

Also: Why don't they listen to you when you ask IMPORTED drinks? Even after several rounds they still didn't know how to make a decent cocktail.

We've met several people from Belgiium who came for the first time, but also were not impressed. One person went to the IC green palace 7 years in a row, but for a difference, he choose the Barut. Not quite impressed himself. Another one had been to the Ela in Belek last year and he thought that hotel was better. So i guess the glowing reviews come from people who are regular visitors. They are taken care off in a different way then newcomers. And please don't say it's not like that, we saw it with our own eyes. When checking in, we had a couple next to us, who received a free upgrade to a residence. While at the same time they told us there were none free...

Positive things? Yes.

1) Kids animation team. Bonus, Meryem. Thanks to them my son had the time of his life. But please get rid of Tanya. She only takes care of russian kids. My son had a "litlle boy crush" on her, and she totally ignored him. He was crying the night before we had to leave home. He wanted to have a hug, and she totally ditched him. We even have this on film.

2) Daphne De Smet. Keep her, she is one of the best GR's i have ever met.
3) Sometimes GR walks around the pool and restaurants to ask people suggestions and other info, and everything is written down.
4) The "choose as much you want" A la cartes. Don't change this they are all equally good.
5) Hasan. Great and funny guy.

Allthough we are really not into animation shows, the last night we spend there was amazing. I hope they post that at the Facebook page, that show was amazing. Pirates singing, acrobatics, magic you name it, they had it. If you ever have the change to see this, DO IT.

Final thoughts: Is it a good hotel? YES. Is it a Great Hotel? YES. Is it the best? Not for me. Will they see me back. Yes. But only thanks to the kids team. There are to many little things that ticks me off. I know most people had the opinion i had already made up my mind before even going to the Hotel. But looking back, i was right. For the price we payed we expected way more.

5  Thank GeertEertmans

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Barut Lara Hotel. We appreciate your time and your review on Trip advisor.
At our hotel we value our guest’s feedbacks and that helps us to improve our service. We are also continuously training our service staff.
Rest assured that your feedback was addressed to our Executive team and we are working very hard to take immediate precautions to make sure all of our guests are very happy.
Thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have just returned from a week at Barut Lara with high expectations but sadly disappointed !

On booking the Residence SuiteI had stressed that My Sister is disabled and would like the residence suite (2 rooms) close to main restaurant and pool. On arrival we were given a residence suite with a very long walk and with a horrible view of a field ! Person on Reception laughed when I described the view / complaint , but finally changed the room to a room with a view of the pool and closer to reception. During the week I met another Family who had the same thing happen to them !
We were in suite 2305. On holiday I like a good omlette to start the day but at this hotel omlettes were mass produced and horrible !!
It was my Sons 2nd Brthday and my Anniversary, BUT all week unable to get booking at the Olive(Italian) or Asian Restaurants ...even though specially requested when I made the booking !!! We were finally booked into the Turkish restaurant where the food was ok but not great !

Barut Lara was clean, sun beds were available, main restaurant had plenty of food choice but not Brilliant in my opinion !

I previously stayed at Delphin Diva Premiere and that was a FANTASTIC Hotel and a great holiday.

I am giving AVERAGE rating as I expected more after reading the reviews/ratings and also having spent higher amount of money on staying at this hotel but not getting the hotel/food/service and quality that we had at the Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel..

Mahesh

Room Tip: If you get a room with a view of teh fields ...request a change as you probably are spending a lot of money to goto this hotel !
8  Thank M8SHY