Free cancellation until 22/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$330
US$300
  • Breakfast included
Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara(Antalya)
US$534
Akra(Antalya)
US$385
getaroom.com
4,097 results
All reviewsturkeya la carte restaurantschateaubriandturunc restaurantanimation teamsofa restaurantmaxi clubpool barbbq restaurantmain restaurantresidence poolcourtesy roomcat houseguest relationsother hotelscorner suitejunior suite
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Third visit so knew what to expect and were not disappointed.
The staff are really what makes this hotel so special, they are without exception the ideal example of customer service , nothing is too much trouble.
I am sure there are many luxury high end hotels around the world who would be unable to provide such an amazing customer experience.
The food as usual was excellent in the main restaurant and particularly exceptional in Ak Deniz and Kuyu, the barbecue was a fun experience.
One little niggle which I know is shared by lots of returning guests is the closure of the Italian and Asian restaurants to be replaced by a pizzeria and sushi bar, this is a major error by management which hopefully will be put right by next year.
Another major plus is the other guests at the hotel, we always meet lots of really great people.
Special thanks to Sasha who organised the twice daily boccia sessions,great job and great fun.
This is a truly amazing hotel and deserves its rating as the best at Lara Beach.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
BarutHotels, General Manager at Barut Lara, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Derek,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. It is very flattering for us to welcome regular guests like you since there is no greater evidence that we have managed to make your stay enjoyable. Feedback like yours motivates our team to continue delivering great service that exceeds your expectation. Please know that I will take into consideration your valuable comments regarding the specialty restaurants.

I am looking forward to your next visit to the Barut Lara in a near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

having stayed at the voyage in belek for the past few years we thought after reading the reviews we would give the barut a chance..
After a dissapointing arrival, no drinks upon arrival and a poor room location despite 3 emails to the hotel,the following day things improved a lot, excellant dining locations breakfast offer fantastic, sandals for lunch excellant, nice barbaque in main restaurant. Lovely maintained grounds with lots of people keeping up apperances, nice pools with lots of choices to choose from, excellant and polite members of staff always greeting you with a smile,room was decorated nice with a fantastic shower, lots of branded drinks on offer, only tried 2 of the a la carte restaurants but both were very good if a bit small on the portion sizes, 1 carrot with my pepper steak ???, only a small niggle, this hotel beats the best that belek has to offer, and were so impressed we have booked to go back 13th september were we might get a good room hint hint

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Terry M

Dear Terry,

I truly appreciate your taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at the Barut Lara. I am very pleased to read that you found hotel grounds and pools lovely and well-kept, the food varied and delicious, staff friendly and helpful. It is my pleasure to read that we were able to provide you with a high standard of guest services. Glad to know that your concerns were handled promptly by our professional team. I would love another opportunity to provide a great stay for you in the very near future. See you in September!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I have been going back to the Barut Lara since 2015 and for good reason, its quite simply paradise, and while the some of the other MUCH bigger hotels have that over the top look about from the front anyway, that Barut Lara comes into it's own big open spaces, immaculate garden area and with the hotel being the size it is (relatively small in comparison the the garden) theres never a feeling of busy or queuing even when the hotel is full. We've been to a few Lara beech hotels over the years and the Barut Lara is by a long way the best at never having that overcrowded feeling something I clearly remember from some others, it's probably one of the main reason's we keep going back.

As for the staff (and all the staff) all very pleasant, polite and some with great memories in bringing us our drinks order....before we had ordered, excellent service!..

Food selection and quality is outstanding, everything (and I mean everything) the hotel offers is done with great attention to detail, nothing has that old or tired look about it, just a wonderful place to be.

Only 18 minutes from the airport....

I could go on and on but I think you get the picture...

I'm going to put a link to a video that I made for our family back in Scotland to get a feel of what we love so much about the Barut.... audio / video production is something I do in my spare time, I don't normally take my camcorder with on holiday, I only wish now I had taken my phantom drone and got some great aerial shots of the gardens..

This video focus's on the various pools and garden area's not the main hotel itself..and was only intended for our family and friends, though I have added the Barut logo to the video, I'm sure the hotel wont mind....I hope..

And just to repeat and confirm the video linked below was my own creation for my family, I have no connection with the Barut hotel or any other commercial business.......

A 4K and HD version (both MP4 files) are linked below...

To view these videos you will need a dropbox account

I've removed the links (tripadvisor rules) but email me and I'll send on the link

scarson54@aol.com

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank scarson54

Dear scarson54,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. I am excited to read that once again you entirely enjoyed your holiday with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated as well as your loyalty and willingness to return to the Barut Lara. We also would be more than happy to watch and share your video on our social media channels. If you don't mind you can send a link or video at socialmedia@baruthotels.com.

I hope to host your family on many more occasions as you come back to Antalya and Barut Lara!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed for 10 days in may, I won't go into specifics, lots of other reviews have outlined the overall excellence
of this resort.
I would however like to sing the praises of the staff , who without exception went the extra mile.
Two deserve a special mention, Emre Gezer who worked in Sandals restaurant was genuinely nice guy, who went out of his way to make sure we enjoyed our lunch , giving us advice on the menu and keeping our wine glasses topped up , also Nurcan at the beach bar was really lovely , she provided us with excellent service and even better Gin and Tonics, I saw her one morning running from sandals over to the beach bar in 30 degree heat,
The hotel is beautiful, but the staff make it great,
We've just booked for September this year , can't wait

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank TorresTorres

Dear TorresTorres,

Thank you for your gracious 5-star review! It was an honor to host your holiday, and I couldn't be happier to read how much you loved your stay. Your kind commendations of the staff are truly appreciated, and I will be sure to share with the team. I can't wait to welcome you back for another dream holiday in September!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I visited this hotel for a week at the beginning of June.
I literally have nothing negative to say about this hotel. Everything was brilliant and so well thought out from start to finish. We have stayed at various hotels around the world and this is definitely overall one of the best.
We were travelling with a baby of 9 months and I wondered whether the hotel would be suitable, especially when travelling with a young baby who has just been weaned.
This hotel was perfect for children of all ages. There was a cot in our room complete with pillow, duvet, cushioned changing mat, soaps, sponges, bib etc. Everything was immaculate and excellent quality. The room had a kettle perfect for washing and making bottles. The TV even had the Baby TV channel in English which was amazing! When it came to feeding there were plenty of highchairs all cleaned and covered in cling film ready for use. There was a separate section in the buffet area with children’s food that had lots of options such as fruit, pasta, yoghurts etc. When it came to entertainment, no expense has been spared. The playground for the children is amazing. It has swings, slides, ride on toys, outdoor soft play, trampoline, a walker, cars that you can push around and plenty of staff within the playground. It really does cater for all ages. There was a mini disco every night which again was for a mixture of ages. There is a smaller playground on the beach with swings, slides, swinging chairs etc. The water park with slides is great, consisting of 4 slides aimed at different ages.
For adults this hotel is amazing too. The food options are never ending from the buffet to bookable restaurants (with adult only options), crepes in the afternoon, ice cream, a self serve food area with pizza, fruit etc, a mini bar that is restocked daily and a great selection of premium alcohol and cocktails at the various bars. There is also entertainment of an evening as well as live music, a night club etc.

The swimming pools are great, the beach is lovely and there are even buggies that transport you down to the beach throughout the day. There are so many activities throughout the day if you wanted to join in and the Cat House is well worth a visit.

Everything is immaculate and so well maintained. The staff are all excellent and cannot do enough for you. They are also great with children.

There is so much I could say about this hotel and I cannot express enough how great our stay was! We will be returning next year. Thank you Barut Lara!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank SimoneJ123

Dear Simone,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay at our Barut Lara Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your vacation with us and appreciate your positive review in relation to the food selection for all ages and entertainment activities. Thank you very much for mentioning the baby facilities we offer to our guests. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.