Stayed at Porto Bello during the half term break, the hotel itself was lovely and clean and this is true of the communal areas as well as the bedrooms. We stayed all inclusive and found the food to be good although repetitive. It was never particularly hot but I think that is characteristic of buffet food. Drinks were good, although would have been nice if the bar had stayed open later than midnight - they turn the lights off on the dot of midnight!
We had great weather and the holiday was just what we needed - we mainly lay by the pool or on the beach. Loads of sun loungers but the hotel was fairly quiet as it was the last week in October.
The room was a decent size, the bathroom needed some attention but we were in an economy room.
The reception staff were a low point of our holiday, they were not particularly helpful on arrival or when we enquired about buses etc. The other staff were all very helpful and polite with a good level of English spoken.
The hotel isn't in Antalya itself but we took a bus into the old town twice. This was easy and cheap (2TL each) We attempted once to get a bus back and ended up on the wrong bus totally lost so resorted to taxis back both times. This cost about 30TL (approx. 10 pounds each time) but was worth the trip to see the Old Town.
All in all, we had a relaxing holiday in the sun with plenty to eat and drink. The hotel was perfect for our requirements for a relaxing break and I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porto Bello Hotel is located at the Konyaalti Beach which is one of the longest stretch of beaches in the Mediterranean region,at the skirts of the "Beydaglari" Mountains, and only 8 km. away from the city center, a very popular area of Antalya. The comfortable rooms that are decorated with utmost care have both Sea and Mountain View. There are 8 Senior Suites, 28 Junior Suites, 28 Family rooms, 3 Handicapped rooms and 279 Standard rooms totaling up to 346 rooms. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor. The indoor pool is heated; the outdoor pool is 1500 sqm, and the indoor pool is 100 sqm. The Chaise Lounges, umbrellas and towels are free of charge. In the Children's Club, special programs are provided for children between the ages of 05 - 12. The beach has pebbly characteristics, and is connected to the hotel by a special tube passageway. The beach is 150 m long and 50 m wide. Palm Restaurant (main), A'la Carte Restauranta, Beach Bar, Sailor Bar, Cafe Porto, Vitamin Bar and Disco. Live music, 2 illuminated Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis are available. A unique experience to relax and regerate... The Porto Bello Spa Center welcomes you with variety of relaxing and revitalizing treatments, such as aqua gym, hydrotherapy, balneo, peeling, skin care and local slimming, sauna, massage and Turkish bath... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Hotel Antalya
- Porto Bello Hotel Resort And Spa
- Porto Bello Antalya
- Porto Bello Turkey