“Old client”

Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa
Ranked #14 of 235 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We recently returned after a stay of 7 nights at this hotel.We have great pleasure to express our apreciation and full gratitude to the entire staff of this hotel.In this year we have been for eleventh time in his last eight consecutive years and we consider it as our second home.Wellbeing that come through the door soon feel the hotel is due to the excelent staffsince from the front desk staff with his front office manager Mr.Mehmet Sherif Yigit.We apreciated ,every time ,,,to overall cleanlinnes in rooms,in restaurants,in bars,in garden and pool area.An exceptional kitchen,with various and many kinds of foods,prepared daily,a rich variety of salads,fruits ,sweets ,etc.and at dinner,in addition,grilled in front of turists.Also,a good and varied menufor those with diet and for kinders.A particularly elegant and large lobby-bar,well stocked and equipped with confortable leather sofas,with another for those use the pool or want to relax in the garden,also another bar on private beach at sea with umbrelas,towels and loungers are provided free.All the features ,options and services available to visitors ,make hotel to be constantly sought by tourists from all Europe,Asia,Japan,Canada,SUA,South Africa,etc.many of them returning again to the this hotel.
Lovely hotel,lovely staff and lovely services.We love very mach this hotel.
Family Elena&Nicolae Pangica/Bucharest-Romania

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank PangicaN
Aylin K, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Guest!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Porto Bello Hotel Resort&Spa.
It will be always pleasure for us to welcome you again, looking forward to see you soon.
With Kind Regards.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I generally liked this hotel. First off, it was clean-spotless in fact. The food, overall, was good. As the food went on our tour, it was very good. It was probably the best hotel food short of the Ankara Hilton. Now, while I liked my stay (especially the beach!), there were some issues. As others had noted, the front desk staff is worthless, worthless, worthless. They were indifferent the whole time, had a bad attitude, and, frankly, they were the only people I yelled at the whole time while in Turkey for two weeks.

For some unknown reason, they set me up in some type of gimp hotel room. It was made for handicapped people. There was some odd stool set up for the shower with no actual real shower. It was really depressing. As I alluded to before, I tried to get the front desk to help me out, but they looked at me like I was Dr Zaius from POTA's. Nothing doing there. So, in the end, I suffered through my gimp bathroom. Not a bid deal, but nevertheless annoying to an able-bodied guest.

Also, be aware that this hotel is somewhat cheap. They refused to turn on the air conditioning units, despite the highs being in the mid 80's F. I know it's still kinda spring, but come on. We guests and not prisoners. Give us air!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Patrick C

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I had a great holiday! This resort is located at best place in Antalya sea, beach and city that s what i want! And i wanna thanks to Mehmet Fatih because of he really care with us. He's welcome personality and good connection with me and my friends ,always trying to help us unless in bad situation.
Thanks for good time

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eray B

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I just back after my holiday in this hotel (7days). Hotel is nice, has clean pool and lobby area. Location is good 15 min from Antalya Airport. I did pay extra for nice room but at the time when we come in receptionist informed us they do not have room and try transferred me and my husband to 3 stars hotel for one night. We were very angry so they finally gave us room in other 5 stars hotel. My biggest disappointing was service mainly reception staff. All of them were rude!!! They ignored us when we came in with problems. They do not say even good bye after check out. Restaurant staff wasn't better( most of them do not understand English even basic words such as fork, water etc. we did ask for forks and knifes but waitress just left, so I did have to find it myself. Entertainment is very poor. I did have impression animators did nothing just walked around and do not care about guests. Generally I can say Hotel is good but do not deserved for 5 stars at all!!!! Max 3 stars because of staff which is very unfriendly and rude. I would not recommend this hotel for Holiday.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Monika W

Dear Guest!
It will be always pleasure for us to welcome you again, looking forward to see you soon, we will do our best to make you happy this time.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Hotel food is great a lovely variety of food and plenty of it breakfast lunch and dinner. the pool is great and the beach access through the tunnel is nice. The hotel environment is very pleasant; however, the rooms are at best average. The waiters/bar staff weren't interested unless you were buying drinks that weren't part of the all inclusive.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Me and my boyfriend have just returned from 7nights at this hotel. On arrival we were welcomed by reception and had our bags taken to our room, lovely room but the view wasn't what we were expecting we asked for a sea view and we could see part of the sea but then most was a run down football pitch full of litter. Air conditioning wasn't great outside temperature was 28c and our air conditioning did not give enough cool air even though it was turned to the coolest temperature. Pool area was lovely, lifeguard is a lovely guy who cheered the place up from lots of moody Germans! Service in the evening was very poor! A couple of nights we had to lay our own table and get up and ask for drinks. There was not enough staff for how big this hotel is. Overall I'm not sure how this hotel has got a five star rating.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Georgina F

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed 7 days in May 2013 in Porto Bello Hotel, and it was excellent.
The food was excellent, with various and fresh salads.
The staff bar was very polite and quick.
The rooms were clean and neat, although they were not very spacious.
Also, the artistic part in the night was very good and they gave various shows.
The only part that was not good was location which was far from Antalya, but you can get buses from nearby Ataturk road.
Overall, excellent hotel.