My friend and I have just returned from a 4 night stay at the Porto Bello and were made to feel really welcome from the second we arrived! Ahmet and Fatih at reception were great and we even had our room upgraded.
Room - We had a family room overlooking the pool with a sea view, it had two bedrooms, mini bars (that are re-stocked daily) and a large bathroom. Room was clean, with plenty of towels and toiletries. We had no problems with the air con and one night I actually had to turn it down as I got too cold!
Pool and Beach - The pool and beach areas were lovely and clean and we always managed to get a sunbed. The beach and beach bar are accessed by an underpass from the pool area, this is not a problem and it literally takes one minute to walk to the beach.
Food - I thought the selection of food was great, including pancakes, bagels and made to order omelettes available for breakfast. Lunch was available from the main buffet restaurant as well as at the pool bar/restaurant where you are given a menu to choose from and you are served at your table. The food here was really nice although sometimes it took a little while to get served but not a major problem. The bar on the beach was really good, had a nice seating area and they served waffles and ice cream.
Entertainment - The entertainment staff were great, especially Bahattin and Oguzhan. Lots of activities to join in with during the day such as rifle shooting, darts, water aerobics and zumba! Of an evening there were shows, karaoke, bingo and organised trips to nightclubs in town!
Staff - We found all of the staff to be very friendly, hard working and they all made and effort to speak to you in English. Some people have complained on here about the amount of time it took to get drinks at the bar but even at its busiest times it didn't take us more than a couple of minutes to get served!
Location - We were only here for a short time so were not planning on venturing out of the hotel much so did not mind that there wasn't too much close by. There were a few bars, and about 10 minutes from the hotel was a few more restaurants and bars including a Mc Donalds and a Starbucks! The hotel was around half an hour from the airport and this cost about £20 in a taxi.
Overall we had a great stay at the Porto Bello and would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porto Bello Hotel is located at the Konyaalti Beach which is one of the longest stretch of beaches in the Mediterranean region,at the skirts of the "Beydaglari" Mountains, and only 8 km. away from the city center, a very popular area of Antalya. The comfortable rooms that are decorated with utmost care have both Sea and Mountain View. There are 8 Senior Suites, 28 Junior Suites, 28 Family rooms, 3 Handicapped rooms and 279 Standard rooms totaling up to 346 rooms. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor. The indoor pool is heated; the outdoor pool is 1500 sqm, and the indoor pool is 100 sqm. The Chaise Lounges, umbrellas and towels are free of charge. In the Children's Club, special programs are provided for children between the ages of 05 - 12. The beach has pebbly characteristics, and is connected to the hotel by a special tube passageway. The beach is 150 m long and 50 m wide. Palm Restaurant (main), A'la Carte Restauranta, Beach Bar, Sailor Bar, Cafe Porto, Vitamin Bar and Disco. Live music, 2 illuminated Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis are available. A unique experience to relax and regerate... The Porto Bello Spa Center welcomes you with variety of relaxing and revitalizing treatments, such as aqua gym, hydrotherapy, balneo, peeling, skin care and local slimming, sauna, massage and Turkish bath... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Hotel Antalya
- Porto Bello Hotel Resort And Spa
- Porto Bello Antalya
- Porto Bello Turkey