Hotel is fine - 4 stars rather than 5. Dining room is more like some public restorant or student`s menza - I didn`t like it. Food was variable but with little to choose as really tasty. My greatest disappointments are beach and entertainment. Beach is not sandy - most of it is large sand wich becomes pebbels near the sea and in the first part of the sea. It is so hot that when you go to the sea you must go with slippers and take them off in front of the sea. On the other hand pebbels in the sea hurt your feet, almost no one used jelly shoes, but it was very uncomfortable to get into and out of the sea. Water is clear and warm, but because of the hurting pebbels you can`t, for example, play volleyball in the water. Music at the beach is awful, practically no music. In the evening, hotel offers some show by the pool every evening from 21.30-23h, but after that you can only sit in the lobby and watch people around. Ancora night club which works 23-02h is a dark hole with techno music, one of the songs with brutal voice repeats 100 times `I wanna f... you now!` Sorry, I have to write this to ilustrate the atmosphere...
Around the hotel there is nothing, so you can`t walk around. Antalya town is little far - minimum 30min with dolmush. We went to the pedestrian zone with shops around 18.30h and until 20h everything was closed, people disappeared from the streets and we were happy to find dolmush station and go back to the hotel.
So, this hotel offers almoust nothing above all day food (it makes you only to eat more than you need), drinks(the only preference) and spa (if you use sauna after 38 C)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porto Bello Hotel is located at the Konyaalti Beach which is one of the longest stretch of beaches in the Mediterranean region,at the skirts of the "Beydaglari" Mountains, and only 8 km. away from the city center, a very popular area of Antalya. The comfortable rooms that are decorated with utmost care have both Sea and Mountain View. There are 8 Senior Suites, 28 Junior Suites, 28 Family rooms, 3 Handicapped rooms and 279 Standard rooms totaling up to 346 rooms. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor. The indoor pool is heated; the outdoor pool is 1500 sqm, and the indoor pool is 100 sqm. The Chaise Lounges, umbrellas and towels are free of charge. In the Children's Club, special programs are provided for children between the ages of 05 - 12. The beach has pebbly characteristics, and is connected to the hotel by a special tube passageway. The beach is 150 m long and 50 m wide. Palm Restaurant (main), A'la Carte Restauranta, Beach Bar, Sailor Bar, Cafe Porto, Vitamin Bar and Disco. Live music, 2 illuminated Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis are available. A unique experience to relax and regerate... The Porto Bello Spa Center welcomes you with variety of relaxing and revitalizing treatments, such as aqua gym, hydrotherapy, balneo, peeling, skin care and local slimming, sauna, massage and Turkish bath... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Hotel Antalya
- Porto Bello Hotel Resort And Spa
- Porto Bello Antalya
- Porto Bello Turkey