Hotel Su(Antalya)
US$170
US$86
Hotels.com
US$117
The Marmara Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$155
Puding Marina Residence(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$58
Priceline
US$244
US$209
2,104 results
All reviewsa la carte restaurantsle buffetlara beachturkeyanimation teamda vincilobby barguest relationsmain poolsea viewjunior suiteice creamevening entertainmentwinter seasongreat holidaykids clubthe main buffet restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Iam traveling too much and this was one of my best hotels I spent there 4 nights , and really they were of my best days , I made a reservation online there through one of the reservation site with some discount twin room by 165USD with ultra all inclusive features , the hotel was fantastic , clean , front disk very helpful and a very good English accent , the food was delicious and they have variety of restaurant (you should try some of them ) with very good service , the pool bar was fully qualified , a lot of water sports there , I liked football basketball and volleyball , they have a nice beach , the hotel is near the airport , near shopping center although you will not need them , and it is full of night life , animation team were brilliant , rooms were well spaced , clean and daily cleaning in a very good manner , nearly all rooms have sea view , , I tried to have reservation there for my family in July 2014 but the prices hit up and it was so expensive for a family , other wise I highly recommend this hotel .... I just forget to mention about the other world you will see in the spa and wellness center it is amazing and you will forget all your restlessness .

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wanaldohuky
ConcordeDeLuxeResort, Yönetici at Concorde De Luxe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to write this review and for all your kind comments.

We are very happy to read that our level of services and offerings was up to your expectations.

Thank you once again for all your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have been this hotel with my wife for our honeymoon. Hotels meals were delicious,hotels spa was good and had nice masaj, but this hotel was so dirty and hotel's personal were not friendly. The sea was not good which hotel had.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mepke17

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for staying with us and for your constructive review.

We took very seriously your comment and share it with our team, we will handle it with care to make the best use of your valuable remarks.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I would say this hotel looks glamorous but definitely not 5 star for the following reasons :-
They claim to provide late breakfast until 11am but by 10.30 they are clearing up also in busy morning times there have often been no tea available at the restaurant or cutlery etc...
There is no provision for tea or coffee in the room,
Most of the staff are not happy in doing their jobs.
Health and Safety around the pool not great very slippery .
The room we stayed in had a curtain that was ripped and bath was very old .
And Air Con was very erratic

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank traveller4537
ConcordeDeLuxeResort, Yönetici at Concorde De Luxe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Just got back from two weeks of 42 deg heat with my family. We had one of the best holidays EVER and I would've given this a 5* review if it wasn't for a few small niggles that many others have pointed out on here before.

Firstly, it is worth letting you know that my wife and I are 37 and we have a 9 year old son and 6 year old daughter. We'd never been to Turkey before and don't normally do All Inclusive - so this was totally new for us.

It is also dealing with the elephant in the room (although I must stress we did not have any pachyderms in our room).....this is not a 5 star hotel by western Europe / north american standards. But we never expected it to be - we wouldn't go on a family holiday to a genuine 5* hotel as it wouldn't be appropriate with kids. Some reviewers seem a little deluded about this!

This hotel has everything you could ever wish for. After 2 weeks we were still finding new things! The rooms are good - we had a Junior Suite and it was perfect for our family. It didn't blow us away, but it was good. The cleaning staff are amazing, very friendly - always cuddled our kids and often left us amazed at their towel art. Even though I'd seen the pictures on here before I went it was still amazing to experience the joy when coming through the door.

The animation team were simply the best I have ever seen in the world. Given that you don't pay extra for the entertainment it is up there with Vegas. Special mention has to go to Speedy - you have to find this man and join in any games he is supervising. He is so much fun. Rudy was also brilliant and always took time to talk to us as a family. I won't spoil the entertainment surprises, but if you are staying for 2 weeks you are in for so much fun.

We found the dining experience a bit mixed - not bad, just mixed. On one hand Da Vinci was fine dining at it's best and whilst the food at the buffet was always plentiful, tasty and good quality it did lack variety and our somewhat fussy daughter struggled to find food she liked. She did however love the bread (the best selection I've ever seen) and pasta. If only they would do a plain pizza for kids (the pizza is always laden with toppings which was great for adults), chicken nuggets or macaroni cheese? That said, I did go to Turkey and I totally accept this is very american food I'm asking for :-) I must stress again that the food was brilliant and it's fair to say I don't really like buffets so I'm not the best judge, we'd have spent more time at the a la carte but they were often booked up or closed when we decided. If only the hotel let the guest known in advance what the "theme" would be at the buffet we could book a la carte on days we weren't keen.

The big problem with the buffet, as mentioned many time is the absolute mayhem of trying to find a table. On several occasions we ended up having stressful meals because it felt like a tag team effort to find a table, get everyone drinks and then get the kids food and eat ours. Which meant there were rarely all 4 of us at the table at any time. For this reason alone I took a star away and it can't claim to be 5 star. Guests shouldn't find meal time stressful and we saw plenty of people like us and there are many comments on here saying the same. I can only assume the management don't want to do something about it. Maybe offer sittings or just have more staff? Our tip (which we picked up from someone else here) is to give your waiter a good 10 lira tip and next time you do tend to get better service. Be nice to them too! £3 well spent. Cagri was an amazing waiter by the way!

Food at lunch was fantastic and in many ways we enjoyed it more than dinner! We never had afternoon tea as we couldn't cope! Bar staff were always friendly - the only misery was the ice cream lad. I guess this wasn't his dream job and it showed!

We also went Scuba diving with the great team onsite. My 9 year old son loved it and they were so patient with him and me. We did a few trips for family rafting and to manvangat for a river cruise and the markets.

So in summary, we loved it (sorry if my review doesn't give that impression) and anyone going with families will also love it. If you love buffet food and don't have fussy kids this is a 5 star place for you! Enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Daniel F
ConcordeDeLuxeResort, Yönetici at Concorde De Luxe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Excellent hotel - Excellent service - Excellent food
As a family we had a great time at the Concorde de luxe resort hotel.
The food at The Buffet rest. is the best.
I must mention the perfect service of Mr. K.Seviktekin assistant manager of the front desk reception.Also to mention the good service of the guest relation service.

Room Tip: Ask for the swimming pool view rooms
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family