Sherwood Breezes Resort
US$90
US$85
US$117
Very Good 4/5
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$222
US$309
US$287
Great 4.5/5
Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$42
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
3,129 results
All reviewssuper davidgala nightanimation teammongolian restaurantturkeylara beachrobin hoodkids clubmain restaurantice creamgreat holidayflat breadpier partybelly dancingguest relationsevening entertainmentwater gym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2009

As a travel agent i have been to some nice places, however this has to be one of the best!!!!!! The hotel is one of the best i have EVER been too!!!! the staff r F.A.B...... hi james (darts) lyn says hi!!!!!!

Location is bad but then you should know this before you book as its a resort, you dont need anything else!!!!!!!

You will have a brill time!!!!! TRUST ME!!!!!!!

I plan to return next year at some point!!!! AM HOOKED....

Any questions msg

x

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jaynie1985
Reviewed 16 June 2009

This place is great from the moment you arrive. We were met by the porter who took your bags to your room. We arrived about 11 in the evening and were told straight away that the night time buffet was open and the bar was next to the restaurant. Breakfast the next morning had such a wide variety of foods as did all meal tines. There was no shortage of sun beds the next morning all though you are best if you want to be by a certain pool to get up and to the towel on your sun bed trick. The weather would start off at about 10 am around 28 and could go up to 37. It was HOT!! There was plenty of daytime entertainment programmes to do and they would shout what was going to start but not be pushy to get you to join. The pools were superb my children loved the water slides and did not want to leave the water and sometimes they were initailly cool but not for long, you could walk straight in. We went to the Spa and had the special treatment which was very relaxing. The beach was lovely but to hot to walk on bare foot. The only slight downfalls if you can call it that are english people are the minority, and when waiting for the lifts take no prisoners because some of the germans there would just barge past and sneak in, but none of this is worth worrying about. The only bad thing about this hotel was the evening entertainment. One night was comedy night but the only comincal thing about it was them calling it a comedy. There was a beach party with a bonfire and fireworks which was lovely and the belly dancers were great but the rest was very unimpressive and 2 out of 10 nights entertainment is not that good. I think the main problem is that they were trying to cater to too many different people. My last things to say are eveything is priced in Euros and the hotel shop is very over priced - go down the road. This was the best holdiay we have had and would happily go back because the staff there were fantastic and friendly and to be trueful, with 3 kids under 9 it didn't matter much about the evening entertainment as we were shattered by 10. I would be suprised if you didn't enjoy yourselves.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank cocktailfun
Reviewed 5 June 2009

I have been to Turkey many times all have been a good experience. This has to be the best. The food was great, the hotel and rooms were clean. the staff were very helpful and friendly. the location is good and the entertainment team were very good in the second week. the first week they were poor, i complained to them and told them of my past experiences in turkey. I could not believe they took on board what i had said and actually put things into practise. They were brilliant, i am actually missing them, they became good friends. Its the only time i have been to Turkey and it was not over infected with Russians. Othyer guests actually queued and waited their turn at the bar instead of pushing in. There are plenty of shopping malls nearby selling both fake and legitimate goods. I visited other nearby hotels and they looked the part aswell. This is without doubt a proper 5 star hotel. i stayed in a 5 star in Marmaris last year it was good but really only a 3 star. I would reommend this place to anyone with kids aged 3 to 15. The mini club was excellent. I cannot praise the place enough and believe me i take some pleasing i can find a complaint with anything. My only complaint about this hotel is that the lager is TUBORG and NOT EFES.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank MOZMONSTER
Reviewed 28 May 2009

I stayed in Sherwood Breezes with my mum, step dad and his 2 sons. I loved the hotel. There was a variety of things to do. The food was very nice I can't complain. The youngest of my step brothers doesn't usually like foriegn food but they served food that we eat in England and there wasn't much difference in taste. The night time entertainment was very good and funny. My step dad even got involved when they were pulling people out of the audience. I would definetly like go back or at least go to another hotel along that stretch of beach to see how good they are.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachael1606
Reviewed 20 May 2009

Just got back from 2 weeks fantastic stay in Sherwood Breezes resort. After reading a few reviews before we went, we were expecting to have problems on this holiday. But when we arrived Wow! All the staff were so friendly and yes some didn't speak good English, but we taught them a few good (not rude either )phrases, we were greeted every morning with smiles and personal greetings, food woz great, a good selection from the main resturant, beach bar and snack bar. The bar staff soon memorised our drinks and some times got up to the bar to find our drinks already being made up, that's wot I call service. There were 6 of us including two kids aged 15 and 10, and our 2 friends came the 2nd week, we are natrually a happy sociable family who just love taking to the staff and joke with them, yes they get paid to serve us but after all they are still human and can understand you if u make the time and effort to make them feel as important as they made us all feel.
Yes the pools can be cold but aren't they always especially in hotter weather, but once u get in itz lovely and quite refreshing when u are all hot and bothered. Plus we never heard the animation team nor the other guests complain when they were jumping in the pool for the pool games. The animation team were fantastic, lotz of activities during the day 4 kidz and adults, but you should join in the club dance after the pool game around 12.30 itz such a laugh and u soon get the hang of it. The animation team made our family feel so happy and involved us in their evenings shows on many occassions. We have made some good frends here including members of the animation team, staff and other guests and not just English ones, ( Hi Dirk and family from Germany ) these memories will stay with us and we intend to return to Sherwood Breezes next year, I just hope all the staff that we made such good friends with will still be there.
Loved the holiday and just didn't want to leave. Sorry to all of you who had a bad experience, all I can say is that is is a fairly new hotel and where ever you go you will experience staffing problems etc, although we did not find any problems with our stay what so ever. Our love and kind thoughts to all the staff and especially to Mustafa Kemel and the Animation Team who made our holiday so special.
We have been to many holiday resorts, but this one woz the best ever, absolutley loved it. But remember holidays are wot you make them, if you don'y try then neither will the staff, just be happy and enjoy your holiday.
If you do go say Hi to Shoka, from the "The Banana family "she will know wot you mean, say hi also to James, Ozhan, Tattiana, Ali, Vladimir, Faruk , Mustafa and Mr Tokka

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business