Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsrevolving loftturkeyold townbreakfast and dinnersea viewprivate beachswimming poolfive star hotelrooms are largeturkish bathbeach barelevatortunnelrelaxationsaunalara
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The rooms, hotel amenities, staff and food were all excellent! Great location, close enough to sites, old town, museum and the Sea to be convenient but out of the hustle and bustle. There is a nice little market across the street...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank sandybaham
Agahocal, Manager at The Marmara Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate your helpful feedback concerning your experience at The Marmara Antalya.
Your feedback is important to help us create the best possible experience for our guest.
Thank-you and look forward to seeing you again at The Marmara Antalya.
Best regards,

Mehmet Agah ÖCAL

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Arrived with a tour for 2 nights, large rooms all clean and comfortable. Breakfast and dinners have excellent variety and extremely enjoyable outside by the pool area, also available indoors if you wish. Great excess to the sea via a lift and a tunnel where you can relax on the rocks (no sand here). Restaurants just outside the hotel, also short taxi ride to the old quarter which is a must to see, go early in the morning when the tourist are less. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate your wonderfull comments concerning your most recent stay at The Marmara Antalya.
Thank -you and look forward to seeing you again at The marmara Antalya.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We arrive in afternoon the booking was not prepared yet . We receive the room hotel maxi design if you like superb... but not convenient for guest as totaly impersonal anonymity lobby not confortable anyway no seat restaurant bar udge and average .
Room similar as marmara bathroom just ok nothing special except design and amenities basic, room spacious but not soundproofing.
Pool superb for swimming... beach fantastic we love it .
Hotel location 10 minutes by taxi to city center not so convenient if you come for 2 days.....

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time and write a review about your most recent stay with us. I am sorry to read that you were not satisfied % 100 with your last stay in our hotel and I hope you will offer us a chance to gain back your confidence in our staff, service and product. Please contact me at aocal@themarmarahotels.com

Reviewed 17 May 2014

With practically just one restaurant, this in no way is a 5 Star hotel as it claims. Further, don't be fooled by the name "Beach Bar" as there is no beach there. It is simply the rocks on deep seafront that they call beach.

The hotel takes minimalistic approach to furnishing which looks nice. There are two buildings one of which revolves and completes full round in 4 hours. If you are staying in that building then you effectively get a 360 view. The other building of course has rooms facing the mediterranean sea or the city. The rooms are little bigger in the revolving building but the room size in the main building is also good.

The air-conditioning in the room simply did not work. In summer, you expect the air-conditioner to throw cool air especially during daytime. Their unit was throwing hot air. It was 24 degree celsius outside with full sun. I felt hot in the room and opened the Window. As soon as you open window, the air-conditioner stops working. That sounds like a good control but left me with no way of managing my room temperature.

Reception area is very small. There is no Lobby as such and seating space is limited to just 2 persons. Gym is on the lowest floor and is very well equipped. Service was good and staff was reasonably courteous.

Breakfast was reasonable not sumptuous. I got an egg made, kept it on my table and went to take coffee. When I came back, a bird was sitting on the table and enjoying my breakfast. Now that is not what you expect in an enclosed restaurant in a 5 star hotel. Surprisingly, none of the waiters bothered to make the bird fly away. I had to go back to the queue at Egg Counter as well as make the toast again. This time I tried another egg. The reason being the expertise of the lady at Egg Station. She simply did not know how to cook an egg - be it omelette or fried egg. There was a Trainee as well who was as good as her Coach! I don't remember having seen someone cook so bad in any hotel.

The hotel location is good if not ideal. The swimming pool and the lawn in surrounding area are awesome. If you want to simply relax then this hotel is ideal for it. There are some good restaurants outside hotel. The nearest shopping mall is at 10 minutes walk. However, you have to take a taxi if you want to go to city center.

Overall, I am not unhappy with this hotel but disappointed that they so blatantly claim themselves to be a 5 star property whereas they are 3 star at best.

Room Tip: Go for Seafront room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank JavedAhmed
Agahocal, Manager at The Marmara Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We went with a group of around 100 people in May and had one of the rooms in the section that rotated. You get to see the sea for half the time wheras in the main hotel there are rooms overlooking the sea all the time and they are better appointed. Breakfast is self service and rather limited. Having 3 minute and 5 minute boiled eggs ready to take was a nice touch. Trip Advisor does not show many restaurants near the hotel but there are several. We tried the Haylas right opposite and the My Steakhouse a little further on the front. Both were excellent and there were a couple of othe bars and restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Don't bother with the Premium rooms in the rotating section. Plan to eat out at good places nearby.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends