Free cancellation until 26/07
US$300
  • Breakfast included
Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara(Antalya)
US$534
Priceline
US$391
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
IC Hotels Green Palace(Antalya)
US$344
Cancelon
Akra(Antalya)
US$385
getaroom.com
3,238 results
All reviewswild parkwater parkshuttle buswet n wildpanorama barthe main hotelturkeymini buseshotel poolguest serviceskids clubpool viewbutler servicelounge barfamily holidayice creamall ages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good, beautiful place! Great live performances! There even was a guitar player who could do the best saxofone solo's! Very friendly staff and great animation! Especially Diana has been very friendly!.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kristof L
Aska_Lara_CRM, CRM Agent at Aska Lara Resort & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kristof,

Thank you for your feedback and the high rating. We are very glad to hear that you have pleased with our hotel and have enjoyed your holiday.That is very nice to hear that you have found the staff friendly and the animation great.Thank you for your kind words about the Animation team. We will definetely share your comment with Diana. Sincerely hope to welcoming you at our hotel again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We liked the hotel very Well. The animation was great. Ik love me. Algerian Mustapha. The music was great and the music to. Great view at the beach and a Nice bridge, where you can look at a great sunset. we Will come back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jasper Z

Dear Ben,

Thank you for your feedback and the high rating. We are very glad to hear that you have had a great time at our hotel.That is very nice to hear that you have enjoyd the entertainment.Thank you for your kind words about the members of the Animation team. We will definetely share your comment with Mustafa. Sincerely hope to welcoming you at our hotel again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautifully hotel, food good very clean, entertainment team brilliant especially Diana definitely be back, shows are very good, the aquapark and staff there are excellent, can’t fault it. Good hotel for children’s, a lot of activities, thanks to all of animation team, will come back

2  Thank Karen S

Dear Karen,

Thank you for your feedback and the high rating. We are very glad that you have been satisfied with all the facilities at our hotel. That is very nice to hear that you have been pleased with the entertainment and have found the Animation team brilliant.Thank you for your kind words about the members of the Animation team. We will definetely share your comment with the. especially with Diana.Sincerely hope to welcoming you at our hotel again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well what can I say.... came for a family holiday - 10 of us. Dad spent in the reign of £8000 to treat the family. We should have known we’d have issues as it didn’t start well. Arrived at 1.30am with at 2yr old who had been on the go for 18hrs. No cot (as requested) had to wait for one to be delivered.

The Air conditioning in our room didn’t work either. Waited 3 days (and had 3 different visits) for someone who understood English to get it sorted whilst we slept in our own sweat. They kept telling me to close the door and wait ten minutes - 8hrs overnight with the door closed didn’t help either. The issue was years worth of fluff - maybe it should be standard to clean the filters regularly so that two adults and a child don’t suffer. I have a chronic skin condition and if I overheat I end up with infections. I had to start taking medication the doctor gave me prior to going because of this.

Language barrier proved a problem throughout. You rarely got the drink you ordered if you did get it at all. And usually they’d take it before you’d finished. The same with food - if you left your plate to get a drink or sauce - they’d start clearing up!

After the air conditioning was fixed we found other faults which I personally wouldn’t expect from a 5* hotel.
•Bathroom door stop broken off completely
•Hairdryer had no back on so sucked my hair in which I had to pull out - breaking hair
•Chairs front legs broken which collapsed with me on it was taken to be fixed but wasn’t brought back until the last day!
• Cots bed sheets not changed for 8 days (and even then I had to ask for them to be done)
• Being on the first floor - our balcony became the ashtray for the 6 floors above
• Floors were never cleaned
• wallpaper stapled back onto the wall in the bathroom and a cotton bud (thankfully not used) spent the duration of the holiday on the floor between the bathroom cabinet and wall
• Mums room - filled kettle - water leaked out
• Sisters room - sink wouldn’t keep water in so couldn’t wash swimwear - wasn’t fixed
• giant human toe nail on the carpet outside my room for a few days

Was given a fruit bowl each after we complained - that was the only form of “apology”. Although I could have walked downstairs to get my own and what I like so not really what I would class an apology.

Cats whilst the hotel do offer places for the cats to sleep and eat/drink - the flower beds around the pool were used as litter trays so the occasionally smell of cat poop in 40 degree heat! Plus the kittens were used as toys for parents of non British children to play with whilst they ate. Unfortunately when I say play I mean - throw in the air, kick, chase and put in trees. We did complain and the hotel addressed but whilst they are there - children aren’t going to leave them alone.

Food hall! Was what I can only describe as a free for all. People shooting about in all directions with plates of food. Foreign nationals (never the British - as every British person I spoke to agreed) pushed in the “queue”. Picked up food with their hands and then put it back. People Also tried the food (took a bite) and then put it back!!! Food was ok, but not enough selection of kids. My son eats literally anything but only ended up eating pizza and chips. I suggested that perhaps they mirror the food so that the people are spread out rather than fighting to get to one area. We’ve had this in other hotels and it works really well and far more relaxing!

In fact for 4 days we ate elsewhere to avoid the “bun fight” as we fondly came to know it.

Foreign nationals also don’t know how to queue for the lifts or shuttle bus - they are arrogant and rude. Whenever we went anywhere we felt like we needed to do a warm up. Not at all relaxing and enjoyable.

Very little entertainment at the hotel itself so you literally stayed at the bar which is very boring for kids.
When we did venture to the entertainment- there were bouncy castles - with around 500 children bundling on - again no queues and no one to monitor. Our 2 year old had to be rescued by us after being crushed my children of all ages!

To be fair - the wet and wild park was fantastic, good entertainment for all throughout the day.

Hotel itself generally clean just a pity this didn’t reflect in the rooms.

And most staff we encountered were friendly even if they couldn’t understand what we were saying. We’d like to give a particular shout out to Mustafa in Entertainment - lovey chap, friendly, funny and made us feel welcome! Give that man a pay rise!

All in all - not the most relaxing holiday I’ve had and certainly was looking forward to.

Wouldn’t rate as 5* at all. Been on 4 star holidays which were far more supreme. For the money we spent - it’s beyond disappointing and we won’t be returning.

Staff never even thanked us for our stay or asked if we had a nice time when we left.

10  Thank K064
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went 17june first time to Turkey, was a bit worried bout the reviews but from a personal point we loved the hotel and staff excellent and friendly always wanting to help, hotel was excepsontinal 5star stated was 5 star, would recommend and deffo go again

2  Thank Rubel A

Dear Rubel,

Thank you for your feedback and the high rating.We are very happy that you have been pleased with all the services at our our hotel. We hope to have a pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.