Wow, this hotel is aMAZing, a total maze.... we got lost several times and found all sorts of new things to do and places on our travels :-)
We had asked for high floor, sea view and quiet room, and were given 1101 on the first floor. The room was beautiful, large, spacious, clean and had a side sea view, though the reception noise echoed on a night and there was constant drone maybe from the air-conditioning system?... I spoke to the Thomas Cook rep Jade who arranged a room move, which went really smoothly through reception (as we were on the fantastic Manavgat market / waterfall trip), and the guest relations team followed up with a call to make sure we were happy with the new room (1252), much quieter and lovely view. Jade explained that Thomas Cook (TC) only use floors 1&2 because of TC stringent fire regulations.
Again the new room was fabulous (Hubby's shins may disagree, as he had a few run-ins with the wooden edge of the bed), and I did slip in the bath however found out you can ask for a bath-mat.
Tea and coffee / kettle available in the room, TV usually picks up Movie Max, CNN and Cartoon Network in English...
Free safe facilities and they really work at making sure you have all the home comforts, free robe and slippers, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and pamper kit.
There are also free beach / pool towels which can be exchanged when necessary, we tried the indoor pool which was lovely and so were both the Steam and Saunas (Having spoken to people in the airport, many of these little luxuries were extra charges at their hotels).
The Sherwood hotel next door is extending, so there is a little bit of building work going on, but it didn't bother us, it was fascinating (and scary) to watch - these guys are totally fearless!
Guest relations took a real interest in making sure we had a great holiday, were really helpful and when I made a suggestion - they implemented it straight away - many thanks :-)
The food was varied, well cooked, interesting and we never went hungry, though it was quite busy as the outside areas were not being used due to slightly unpredictable weather.
We tried both the Al a Carte options - the (free) Thai Sushi Restaurant which was a great experience and the Salmon was beautifully cooked, we also paid the 9 Euros each fro the Mexican Gringos restaurant, where the food was totally amazing - many thanks guys...
All the staff, waiters and waitresses were really happy to help, genuinely friendly and made this a lovely break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limak Lara is a luxury resort hotel that is located along beautiful sandy Lara beach in Antalya/Turkey. Resort is opened 12 months long and gives All Inclusive service during a year. Resort is family-friendly and offers lots of free facilities & activities for its visitors such as free internet access in the room and in general areas, delicious food at main restaurants, good snacks, A La carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Far-east sushi, tai, Indian with cover charge), free Turkish buffet restaurant, local and import good alcoholic drinks, safe box in the room and reception, free kettle with tea & coffee set up. In Limak Lara all standard rooms have been re-designed in 2015 and great new rooms are welcoming its guest with new good furniture, laminated-floor, comfortable beds, shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, mini bar (daily refreshment), free Wi Fi, free tea & coffee making facilities, balcony, free safe box , Television, fan, sitting corner. At bars, restaurants and all around the hotel well trained staff will give a professional service with pleasure. As the parents spend a very quiet holiday, there are plenty of activities for kids at mini club in day and night time. Every single day, we dance with kids at mini disco time. And lots of surprising activities take a place during a stay. There is an aqua park with 9 water slides and 3 pools that covers 8.000 m2. An Indoor heated pool with a water slide, 3 whirl-pools and baby pool are awaiting for holidaymakers. As we are baby-friendly resort a very well cared baby food corner will be at your baby’s service during meal times with its special chef. A wellness center will let you get out of tiredness of the year with its special packages such as relaxation, rejuvenation, Turkish bath etc. with reasonable prices. A Turkish bath (Hamam), Sauna and Fin bath are opened all a year long. Beach towels, sun beds, sun umbrellas are provided around the pool and on the beach free of charge. For the honeymooners a special package is being offered. One day breakfast in the room, one free A La carte dinner, delicious fruit & good wine, room decoration and free upgrade to Jacuzzi room up to possibility. General information about your stay in Limak Lara; A daily shuttle service (with payment) will let you make your holiday shopping in Antalya city center. Central air condition is being set up according to weather conditions. Great location for a great shopping is available within 100 meter. Friendly family atmosphere is taken a place in every place in resort. Clean sandy beach provides a playground for kids. A very tasty breakfast is available at late breakfast restaurant between 10:00- 11:00 o’clock. Housekeeping gives a daily excellent service for a clean rooms and bathroom. A great childcare for specific ages 4-12 and 13-17 up to season. Limak Hotels offer the best value for money with '' Warm Hospitality & Excellent Service '' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel&Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel And Resort
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel Antalya
- Lara Hotel
- Limak Lara Hotel
- Limak Lara Resort