Titanic Beach Lara Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Barut Lara(Antalya)
  • Breakfast included
2,758 results
All reviewswhite partyolympic poolsolaris barturkeymain restaurantspit roast chickenpirate shipwater slidesentertainment teamice creambeach restaurantevening entertainmentfantastic hotelwhite nightkids clubbean bagsmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2012

we just came back from holiday in Antalya .I travelled with family of 4.2 kids age 1 and 5.We were surprised as we recived an upgrade and we stayed in little bungalows near pools.Fantastic choice.Very clean rooms and mini bar .Food amazing ,I would prefer little bit of Turkish traditional couisine.Entertainment really good and good fun in the evenings.My kids loved it and as I dont like to come back in the same place twice I would definietly reccomeded to anyone.

What really surprised me that staff were really polite and nice ,whole hotel is really clean even toilets on the beach.

Coctails a bit watery but it is case of which waiter you will get.

Nothing to complain about.

Love it.

Room Tip: do not take rooms from side of Miracle Hotel very loud music
7  Thank crystaljoan
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room upgrade. We are thrilled to have you with us and hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

stayed there 22nd of may for one week the hotel was spotless the entertainment was very good the resturant was very busy till about 8 30 then went quiet after that food was very good loads of choices no problems with sunbeds always plenty 1st class hotel will be going back next year jean and paul

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank paul l

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for sharing your experiences during your recent stay on Trip Advisor. We are grateful that you selected to stay with us as we enjoy having the chance to make all of our guests happy. We hope that you will provide us with the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Just returned from Titanic Beach Resort 2 adults and 2 boys 17 & 15. I emailed the resort prior to travel to ask for 2 rooms with sea views and they did not let us down with 2 very large rooms with incredible views on the 8th floor. The hotel is gorgeous and immaculate. Cleaning is ongoing all the time and the staff very attentive..well some of them!. We were the minority being British but this didn’t bother us as we love the multi cultural life and its interesting to watch how they interact with each other and particularly the staff. Although a please and thank you is free from all of us!!!! The food is amazing and so tasty different meat/chicken/veggie dishes each night. Salads full of delicious ideas.If like some, you fill your plate on the first night with everything in the buffet style restaurant then you will run out of ideas each night. We didn’t do the al la carte restaurants, to be honest I begrudge paying the extra to eat in an all inclusive resort. I also begrudge paying more to play tennis, whizz round on the segways and shop in the ridiculously over priced shops in the hotel, especially when you can wonder just up the road to heaps of shops and barter away. BReakfast is buffet style, again amazing and for lunch you can try the usual burger bar ir watch pizza being made fresh for you a definate must as its yummy!!! We were advised by First Choice to take Turkish Lira but everything is in Euros and due to the fact the TL is worthless, it was hard to get a good deal on most things, although I did get a handbag down from 195Euro £157 to 100TL about £37. The bazaar in Lara is worth a trip on a Saturday and the town of Antalya via a taxi at 110 TL return (about £40) Right outside the hotel and the owner speaks perfect English having lived in London for several years. Well worth it as they wait for you for a max of 4hrs, which is enough time to wander round and sample the city. Or you could take the local bus at a lot less, sure to be an experience; I spent most of the journey with my butt cheeks up against the windscreen! Head for the old city and to eat out cost us about £35 for 4 consisting of chicken kebab, rice chips and bread, and one drink each. I would definitely hire a cabana for the day on the beach. You are waited on by attentive staff from sunglass cleaning to fresh fruit, lunch and drinks all day. The pier is a lovely place to sunbathe and you can dip in and out of the sea if it gets too hot which it did every day while we were there, into the 40`s most days.Dont forget the resort is full of Rusians and Germans, so unless you set your alarm for 3am to place the towel on the sunbed, you will be struggling!! The alcohol is ok, wine a bit sweet for me and champagne often flat if left open for too long. Effes, larger all the way! Cocktails are drinkable but again a bit more effort to presentation would be good to make it more of a cocktail. Entertainment is amazing, probably some of the most professional holiday entertainment we have ever seen. On our last night we witnessed something very strange in the sky, turned out to be a Russian rocket test??... was good to witness, but did wonder its intentions. We did Quad biking arranged through First Choice, abit costly at £176 for 4 people but well worth it and if you chose the swim in the lake over the cup of tea in a Turkish house, you get to swim in clear blue water which after a muddy quad ride is very much appreciated.. you cant take your cameras on the trip as the trip takes you through mud and water but they do a video and take pictures which you can purchase at the end at a cost of 50TL. I will definitely be returning to Turkey not necessarily Antalya as there is a huge area of Turkey to explore. This resort was perfect for the airport (about 20mins away) and due to the flight home being at 1.20am it was good to have a full last day sunbathing and doing some last minute bargain hunting. I would recommend this hotel to you all of all ages. At the airport on the way home, we had heard they are really strict about sticking to the 20kg luggage allowance so we spent ages shifting stuff and weighing it at the hotel prior to leaving, to be told at the airport by the rep, she has never known anyone get fined the 12Euros per kg over the allowance!! So don’t fret too much about this. Enjoy your holiday. I don’t think you will be disappointed…and thanks to Ms Gursoy and the team for sorting our rooms out for us.

Room Tip: As I said in my post. If you email the resort and ask for the type of room you require, as some rooms are around the back over looking the car park with no sea view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank JohnsonsOnLocation

Dear Valued Guest,

I enjoyed reading your review. You pointed out a few of the things that really make Titanic Beach & Resort Hotel a great place to stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope that all of your future trips to Antalya will find you back in our doors.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

We've just come back from a 10 day all inclusive holiday from here.

As far as the hotel itself goes - it was everything you would expect from a 5* resort...grand, spectacular, immaculatley clean but we found the service to be quite poor.

The food was brilliant in the restaurant, lots of choice and really quite tasty. We didn't try the a la carte restaurants as you had to pay extra for these. It wasn't like other all inclusive resorts we'd been too where you can eat at them once/twice for free during your holiday as part of the all inclusive package.

The rooms were nice and comfortable although I do recommend that you lock the door at all times as we didnt bother in the beginning and the maid service just barged in on us on a few occasions without even knocking!

The pools were brilliant, never crowded. Our kids (aged between 3 and 7) could play quite happily on thier own without being splashed and getting in other peoples way. It was quite hard to get a sunbed after 8am...my husband used to get up at 7:30am to go and reserve our sunbeds even though we only ever needed 3 for when the kids wanted to chill out.

We found the service in the restaurant and pools bars to be very poor though. In the restaurant the drinks were not self service, they were poured from bottles or cartons so they would come to your table and take your order. However, this was not always the case. Many a times we were sat waiting for a long time before someone even came and took out drinks order. On one occasion we got so fed up of waiting my husband decided to go and help himself, but when the waiter saw him he was not happy with him at all. They were very slow at clearing the tables as well.

The restaurant was a bit of a nightmare between about 7:30 - 9:00pm. On our first day we came down around 8:00pm for dinner and we couldn't find a table anywhere. Not only that, trying to get to the food was horrendous. You couldn't even get near to the food sometimes to see what it was.

As women we found it very difficult to get served at the pool bars as well. The waiters would blatently just ignore us. One time the waiter actually took my order but as soon this bloke walked up to the bar he just walked away from me and served him instead. They seemed to have an issue with serving women and by the end of the holiday we found ourselves having to be rude and obnoxious just like others to get served. As they say if you can't beat them, join them!

We also found it difficult to communicate with people as nobody spoke english apart from the staff that worked at reception. It became very difficult to ask for the simplest of things or even get any information out of people. We expected this outside of the hotel but not in it. Infact outside the hotel everyone spoke english quite well.

We did a couple of trips which were a bit of a let down as well. The dolphin show was a waste of time, it took us over an hour to get there and then the show itself was only an hour. The kids weren't exactly impressed with it either. We also did a lazy day cruise which was highly recommended by our rep because there would be loads of stuff to do for the kids - activities, face painting, games on the beach but there was none of this. When we asked the girls on board about all this they had no idea what we were talking about. We complained to our rep about this and apparently everybody that booked this cruise came back with the same complaint!

Over all the hotel is really lovely and it's brilliant for kids but when I compare this to our holiday to Rhodes last year it just doesn't match up. We left Rhodes feeling upset that our holiday was over and that feeling that we'd love to go back one day but unfortunately Turkey did not leave us with that feeling. I would recommend the hotel but as far as Turkey goes it's not somewhere we'd go back too.

Room Tip: Don't ask for a garden view room.
2  Thank bubbles152

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and giving your feedback on your recent stay. We are disappointed that we failed to provide the exceptional service we strive for. Your comments are very important to us as we like when all of our guests enjoy their time with us, thus we apologize about the less than perfect experience at the main restaurant and pool bar. It is important that our guests enjoy all our outlets as much as they enjoy the rooms so we have shared your feedback with our food and beverage team.
Please come back and give us another chance to serve you as I am confident that your opinion of our country will change.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

This hotel certainly has the wow factor, we went to the titanic in lara beach as family of four with two children aged four and eight from 12-26 may 2012. From the moment we arrived late at night we received amazing service taken to our room everything explained to us, just in time for midnight snacks -perfect. The room was great amazing sea views, two big double beds, spotlessly clean as is every inch of the entire complex. It was my birthday whilst there the maid had seen my birthday cards in the room and informed reception , upon my return from the pool I had a bottle of wine,a silver platter of fruit, roses and red velvet heart shaped cushion as gifts it was a lovely surprise and showed how much they will do to make your stay special, so a big thank you for that.The food is outstanding, choice,quality,presentation, the staff in all areas are very polite and great with the children. Facilities for the children are excellent, the children's pool, pirate ship are amazing, my two loved the big water slides too . The staff at the evening bar were great especially erkon who was fab with children and worked very hard serving people. The entertainment team were great my children became obsessed with the minimum disco and the songs and dances. The titanic is a fabulous 5star luxurious hotel but manages to remain family friendly with no areas closed to children. Would we return? In a second, it was superb.

Room Tip: Choose a side sea view we got an amazing full sea view
5  Thank sarah g

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for selecting Titanic Beach & Resort Hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you had an exceptional visit and found rest and relaxation at our hotel. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed the birthday amenities that was delivered to your room. We have shared your kind sentiments with our staff as a source of inspiration for us all. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon!