Titanic Beach Lara Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Barut Lara(Antalya)
  • Breakfast included
2,758 results
All reviewswhite partyolympic poolsolaris barturkeymain restaurantspit roast chickenpirate shipwater slidesentertainment teamice creambeach restaurantevening entertainmentfantastic hotelwhite nightkids clubbean bagsmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed at the the Titanic for 10 days during October. We arrived at about 10pm in the evening to be welcomed and taken to our room quickly. The room was spacious and clean with plenty storage but as we found out throughout the holiday there are so many reasons to be out of your hotel room, this just becomes an added bonus. The housekeeping staff are great, arranging my 7 year olds toys for him and keeping our room spotless, we really were impressed and the restocking of the mini bar (no extra cost) every day was great.
The hotel itself is fairly amazing. There is a wonderful spa and Turkish bath which became one of our daily routines. I booked a massage due to an on-going knot in my neck and the peaceful Mustafa corrected this for me.
Meal times are ran efficiently and the dining rooms are decorated and styled to high standard. The choice of food is endless, with most of food being cooked fresh. Home made breads, vast salads and mouth watering fruits are available. We are a non meeting eating family, my son and husband eat fish and found they were thoroughly catered for and I am a vegetarian and can honestly say I had far more choice than I normally do. The staff are helpful and attentive.
There are many bars to choose from, an amazing patisserie and a snack bar.
During the day there are 5 pools to choose from, the children's pool has a pirate ship and water slides. Wonderful for adults to, it certainly helped me forget my age. The entertainment team work hard and have plenty of activities to offer throughout the day. They are friendly without being over bearing. Being from the UK (Scotland) wasn't a problem, there aren't many other Brits but that doesn't put us up nor down and we certainly weren't ignored by the team, in-fact I feel they made a great effort with my 7 year old and he loved the attention. During the evening there is an amphitheatre which houses shockingly good shows - the two that impressed us very much were the Cirque Cuba and the Magic Show, these were fantastic and had people cheering. I must mention Erkan, he works at the Solaris bar and is a wonderful host, he engages with everyone but is a whizz with children, my little boy is fairly shy but Erkan brought him out of his shell in minutes, I don't think I've ever met a barman so suited to his role and is an absolute credit to your hotel.
Antalya is only a 20 minute cab ride away and is a beautiful city with many historic and current places of interest, the people are friendly and the marina is a great day out. Bartering is even fun and there are some great bargains to be had. We spent 2 days exploring before returning to our sun beds for swimming and fun.
We will be re-booking which is something we have never done before.

Room Tip: If you go shopping most sellers will take Sterling, Euros or Lira. Don't exchange your money is this country either the rate is much better in Turkey.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Didilou33
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel as part of a conference. The hotel itself is clean, the rooms are extremely spacious and the beach and facilities from what I saw looked fine. I felt that the hotel was very spread out and had no flow, the mass catering approach really felt unwelcoming and although at first site it seemed there was choice, the lunches and dinners seemed the same every day. Staff were friendly but if you didn't speak Turkish then you did struggle with getting the most basic help (I ask directions from 2 members of staff and both could not help me because of language issues). I have stayed at other hotels in Antalya I would recommend more than this one.

Room Tip: Keep to rooms near the main lift shaft if you want internet connection
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachel T
Reviewed 21 October 2013

stayed one week at this hotel.As far as the hotel is concerned we have no complaints.Our room was comfortable with a/c,safe,'fridge and ample storage.All the main areas of the hotel were kept immaculate at all times,cleaners were on duty at all times.The restaraunts,snack bars and bars had a range of meals,snacks and beverages that could not be faulted,being all inclusive it was possible to have meals snacks or drinks 20 hours a day.Also room service was on hand 24 hours a day.
My biggest complaint however is about the waiters bar staff and entertainment team.Because the majority of guests were German they only ever spoke to us in German,when it became clear we were not,and did not speak the language we were in the main ignored,especially by the entertainment team.We soon felt isolated and found it difficult to know what was happening and when.Due to this I do not think we would consider returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: rooms at the front have a sea view but are much more expensive.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank richdene
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Our 2nd stay in this hotel! Can't fault it really! They are upgrading it all the time! Nice new restaurant this year. Entertainment team work hard all day. Food is great, loads of choice. No problems getting a sun bed. Beach towels provided. Only downside is that you have to pay for internet which is quite expensive. Definitely will go back and recommend to friends

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Siona A
Reviewed 10 October 2013

we had a fantastic 10 days In this beautiful hotel. the staff are so polite and friendly and cannot due enough for you. the food is outstanding and drinks too. There is nothing about this hotel that I could criticise, I could not fault any of it!! thank you for a brilliant time , we will be back!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rosie M
TitanicBeachLara, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Dear Rosie M,

Thanks for the feedback on your stay with us. Every compliment about our services gets passed directly to related departments. It is always motivating to know that our guests recognize the care the staff put into their work! Thanks for having stayed with us, and we hope that you will return one day. If ever I can provide any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

Hediye Çete