Titanic Beach Lara Hotel
US$119
US$116
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$194
US$172
  • Breakfast included
2,764 results
All reviewswhite partyolympic poolsolaris barturkeymain restaurantspit roast chickenpirate shipwater slidesentertainment teamice creambeach restaurantevening entertainmentfantastic hotelwhite nightkids clubbean bagsmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel in August for our honeymoon. The hotel was very impressive. Very spacious clean rooms, and the staff were pleasant. There was plenty of food options in the main dining area, although you do need to be assertive, as other guest could be quite abrupt. We mainly ate later in the evening as it was quieter then. At lunch time we used the bar near the beach as that was waiter service. There is an al la carte restaurant which is an extra charge. The pool areas were nice although very slippery. We went with our young son of 6 years old. We spent a lot of time near the children's pool which was excellent, but you need to get up early to get a space. The entertainment team worked really hard and the evening entertainment was excellent especially the firework displays. Our main complaint about the hotel is the safety of our son at the kids club. We dropped him off in the morning, we filled in a form which at the top said free. I asked the girl and she said she didn't speak good English, and waved here hand over the paper as if to leave it blank. I didn't think anymore about it and was reassured that the lady in the centre spoke English and he had made friends with an English boy. I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right and about half an hour before the session was due to finish I started to gather our things and go and collect him. With my back to the pool, I heard our son say " mummy I didn't like it so they said I could go". My heart sank and I felt nauseated. I was so annoyed that he was left to walk through the large complex and he paddled through a pool to find us. Luckily he can swim to a degree. After further probing he said it wasn't nice, he needed a drink and he had hurt his toe. I went to the club and they showed me his ID badge which had been ticked for free. Apparently free to leave alone when ever he wanted. I told them to look at the signing in sheet which the free box was blank, I had not ticked it, because I didn't know what it was. As for his toe it was scuffed and wasn't treated until I took him back, and they didn't offer him a drink in 35+ degrees. I went to the guest relations who got the event manager, who didn't seem to understand why we had a problem with the safeguarding of our son. He thought by asking us to come to the evening entertainment that would make it all ok. After getting nowhere we spoke to the Thomas cook rep. He said he would mention the issue with the hotel, but replied with " you are in Turkey", not quite sure what he meant by this, but still didn't feel assured. Needless to say this issue has out us off returning to the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is great for all inclusive, staff helpful, long way from Antalya taxi or bus ride away. The pool was freezing cold even at begining sept sea much warmer, the areas around the pools when wet are really slippery nearly went over a few times. Loud music from entertainment till early hours of morning could not sleep with patio door open to noisy. Food good but much the same most days a few different dishes everyday. Overall a good place if you like all inclusive.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 8 November 2013

it was an exelent t vacation { we did travel with 2 kids 4 and 9 }
Food was very fresh .Shows are so good & beautiful ..That was the best vacation in Lara Turkey .We did use spa services .Piling , jacuzi , hamam ,
They have 5 pools .Not a many restaurant , but the food in , was so fresh .Fruits and vegeteble.
In the cafe you can get 10 kind of tea , coffee .and ice cream
Titanic serve all kind of alcohol .and drinks
Disco is near the beach , and you can dance till morning .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mariola441
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I visited this hotel from October 18th - October 30th with my partner and we loved it!!! it was our first time visiting Turkey and we would defiantly go back. The hotel was more than we could of hoped for it was very clean and they were constantly cleaning it throughout the day. Our room was cleaned everyday and the mini-bar restocked daily. The food in the restaurant was always fresh and had lots of variety there was always tables avaliable and you could not fault the waiters/waitresses. We loved the Lobby bar all the staff were very friendly and always asking if you needed anything the weather was beautiful everyday and we loved that we didnt have to be by the pool early to get a bed. We loved the our big the resort was but not big enough to get lost we could not fault this hotel and we will defianly be going back counting down the days!!! highly recommended,

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vickijenkerson
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Nice Hotel, Big one, Good food and wide range of meals, good quality service, all inclusive services,swimming, tennis, well dressed beach, entertainment for kids, day tours etc. Only weakness what I found was very bad quality of WiFi - this is very common problem in most of such kind of huge hotels.

Room Tip: Be ready to get bad quality WiFi.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business