“Super spot to relax”

Titanic Beach Lara Hotel
Ranked #18 of 231 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 18 August 2014

It's only a 15 minutes drive from the airport. Everything felt really luxurious. Big buffet with food only after a few days it gets a little monotonous. Luckily they have a couple a la carte restaurant against a extra charge. We only have been to the Italian restaurant this was okay. The rooms are really nice. The swimming pools are good and the pool with the slides is really fun, also to watch. A big plus was also the large scoccer field. The spa was nice a would recommend the 50 minutes relax massages. Too bad the staff was not that friendly.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
TitanicBeachLara, Guest Relations Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Suzanne_Erwin,

We would like to thank for reviewing Titanic Beach Lara. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you like our facilities. Regarding your comment about the unfriendly staff we wish you'd told us while you were still here, but in any case we will take necessary actions.
We hope to welcome you here again!

Titanic Beach lara Management

There are newer reviews for Titanic Beach Lara Hotel

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our family of 3 (me, my husband and 4 year old daughter) has just returned from Titanic. It was a fantastic holiday. On time of our arrival there were no free standard rooms and staff has provided family room for us. It was very comfortable for family with kid, just near the kids pool. First days of our stay I was not fond of with room service, but then it become better (may be chambermaid has changed).

Good value of money. Entertainment program was great, especially white party. Many thanks to animation team. My daughter and me were fallen in love with girls from mini club. They are very attentive, funny. They made the day of our child very interesting. During this 11 days there were no minute to be bored. We didn't participate in games for adults, but I have watched some and they were funny.
There were clean beach and great pools, we were in 2 of them (kids and big one), it was very hard to take our daughter out of kids pool. She liked it very much. I think smoking around the kids pool should be banned it was annoying.

Food was good but downside was that the kids buffet was almost the same every day. So we were ignoring it and were using the regular one for her.

The big concern for me was wifi. There was no wifi in our room, which was very uncomfortable ( I'd like to access internet when my child was sleeping). For wifi we were going to -1 floor of main building and even there internet was not good.

Thanks a lot for great holiday!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
TitanicBeachLara, Guest Relations Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear IrinaGeoletsyan,

We are pleased with your positive and detailed review about your stay here at Titanic Beach Lara. Your kind words about the staff will definately encourage them and also your feedback about kids bufet and wifi in general areas wil e frwarded to the relevant department heads.

We hope that you will enjoy this holiday for a long time and that we can welcome you and your family here again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have been at the hotel in July-August 2014. All was excellent. We got the room very quickly and without any problems. We lived on the 6 floor with a decent view of the sea and the hotel grounds. The room is very nice, comfortable, everything is done for a good rest. Reliable, good communication. Minibar constantly and accurately filled. Cleaning and change of bed linen and regular quality. Comfortable bathroom. The staff are polite and friendly.
The restaurant is outstanding, there can be almost round the clock, the choice of dishes is very rich and tasty. Hit the lamb dishes - the chef knows his business. Lots of fruits and vegetables, the service is good. Very convenient daily work.
The hotel grounds are quite large, neatly groomed everywhere. Many sports facilities. All located conveniently and affordably.
Bars in the hotel are good with a diverse set of drinks (pretty good ones). Animation at the evening there is always somewhere to go and something to see (it was interesting). The best animator - Volcan. I'll be back in the Titanic for him. He is cheerful, kind, fiery. Volcan is the best!
There was an amazing White Party with fireworks, delicious cake and champagne.
The beach is wonderful, the sea is great, bars attractive, the staff is nice.
On the site a lot of pools, a water park (very handy), heartily dashed off a roller coaster.
The next year, I am sure I go to this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Anastasia T,

We would like to thank you for your kind review about Titanic Beach Lara. It is a pleasure to read that you had such a wonderful time in our hotel and we surely hope that you will look back on it with a smile for a long time.
We hope to welcome you here once again!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I've just finished my stay here of two weeks but i'd prefered one as it got boring at the end with the same constant stuff overall i would say it was ok but not of what we expected.

Firstly, the food at the beach of the lunch time was very delicious but you need to get there early about 12-2 to get a space otherwise it gets overpacked but this might just be because the hotel is now full with 1800 people so its very busy! The breakfast is very nice but repetive same as the dinner time meal but the ques are very large waiting for the meat and it is noisy with children shouting while you just wanted to have some peace and eat quitley.

There are many few English people here but the few that are are with little children so there isnt anyone for older teenagers to play with! I have had an issue with some staff speaking rude to me but i see if you arent Turkish they dont care as it isnt there problem!!

Always ask for a low level room non english people seem to think its ok to push in front of you and wait at the front of the lifts when they know it is coming! Try to get a room on floor 1 very easy to get too just two flights of stairs to travel and your there.

Also the cleanliness of the hotel is excellent with people constantly cleaning the toilets and making sure everywhere is clean.

But one the issue is the entertainment there is little of it in the day there are two activites water polo and a pool activity while you want to be at the pool there is no music to listen too making it boring and little to do in the day! Also the enteriaiment started at 9:45 which was rarely good and was never busy there is hardly any entertainment at night time apart from that which made nights very boring and we found ourselves going to bed at 8:30 straight after tea there was a 'disco' at 12 but it was a long wait from dinner time with nothing to do inbetween maybe attend a kids disco at 9 which is very late for little children to be up and keep them entertained until then and was hardly packed and seemed to appear like a ibizia kids night club with the latest ibiza remixs which i wouldnt think a 50 year couple and children would like to 'rave' to! That was the main down side about the holiday the lack of entertaimnet while i was here i enjoyed the retro party and white party which was an amazing night with fire works and dancers the hotel had worked hard to make it amazing which it was. These shows always happen on a Tuesday and are something you SHOULD go to !!

Finally, be careful the drinks are overloaded with alcohol i went the ocean beach club and the bar by the pool one night i watched the bar man pour me my drink and 75% was vodka in the cup and the other 25% being the coke! I only had about two and i was nearly gone the drinks are loaded and they pay no attention to when pouring it in!

Overall, i'd agree the hotel is very good but they need to teach some waiters manors just because your English! The entertaiment could be improved and the pool side entertaiment with more music, making it a better experience.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Freddiy

Dear Freddiy,

Hereby we thank you for taking the time to review Titanic Beach Lara.
We regret to read that some of our services we offer did not match your expectations. We do want to mention that our entertainment team has a full daily activity programme with activities all over the territory (the olympic pool, the main pool, at the beach, on the football field etc.) 6 days week (except on Sundays). Also in the evening there is a show, we have live music and like you wrote; every Tuesday the White / Retro Party.
We have forwarded your feedback to the managers of the necessary departments to improve the services.
We hope you overall had a nice time here.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Well it was an amazing holiday we stayed a week in this hotel every thing was awesome the food the room service my brothers and I had so much fun I hope to come back next year. Titanic beach lara rocks !!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ahmad J
TitanicBeachLara, Guest Relations Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Ahmad J.,

We are very pleased that you and your brother spent such a good time here in Titanic Beach Lara and that you enjoyed all the activities, services and facilities, therefore we would like to thank you for your kind comment.
We hope to welcome you here again next year for another unforgettable experience in Titanic Beach Lara!

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I took my 5 year old daughter to this hotel in July for 5 nights. The hotel is very clean, modern, with lovely rooms and every toiletry you could need provided in the bathrooms. We stayed in a sea view room. There are a lot of activities and the food was very good, with just enough spaghetti, chips and ketchup to keep my fussy eater satisfied. There are lots of pools which are different depths and although the hotel was busy it never felt crowded and we always just managed to get a sun lounger even if we went down to the pool late. There's lots of activities, water slides for the little ones, and the big ones too. The first day we arrived there was a whole craft market on the hotel grounds and even camels. The evening entertainment was also very professional and the white party was fantastic - fireworks, DJ, champagne and dancers. My daughter loved the shows every night. There is also a small shopping mall inside the hotel. You really don't need to leave but if you want to, there is a shopping centre accruals the road from the hotel. On the downside, the staff are not friendly and one or two were borderline rude. Very few speak English. The hotel is quite noisy so not somewhere to go if you are looking for a quiet getaway, and the hotel Miracle next door plays very loud music. On the first night it sounded like they were having a full scale concert, and I went to sleep to the sounds of Snoop dog and Coolio blasting out. The thing that bothered me the most was the fact that irons are banned in the hotel. On the first day I arrived I called reception to request one and was told that there are none in the hotel. It was only after coming off the phone that I noticed a little sign in the room forbidding the use of irons. I had to resort to using my ghd's and hair dryer to get the creases out of my clothes!

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Sunnydelite37
TitanicBeachLara, Guest Relations Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Sunnydelite37,

We would like to thank you for reviewing Titanic Beach Lara after your recent stay here.
We are glad that both you and your daughter had a nice time here and that you were satisfied with the services and facilities. We also have informed the necessary departments about your comment about the staff.
Also we would like to inform in general that due to safety reasons the usage of an iron in the room is not allowed. We do have a laundy service in the hotel though.

We do hope you'll enjoy looking back on this holiday and to welcome you here once more.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Just got back from an amazing 2 weeks at the Titanic with my family!

After reading some of the other reviews before we went we weren't sure what to expect but after going I realised that some people always need to find the fault in something.
The only issues we experienced was due to other guests who did not understand the concept of queues for both the food and the lifts and did not understand that leaving towels on sunbeds when you went for lunch meant that you would be going back to use the same sunbeds. The hotel staff resolved the sunbed issue however it did take a while to find someone who spoke english to explain what had happened.

The pools were great and great sizes so you did not feel all squashed together. There was plenty of choices of ones to choose from with some being quieter than others depending on what you prefer.

The food was of great quality and I understand other reviews regarding some repetition however we just decided to have one type of food each night rather that a bit of everything so we did not feel it was too repetitive. Yakut in the restaurant was particulary great at getting and remembering our drink orders and always promptly clearing away our plates, always served us with a smile. We went to all the a la carte restaurants going on a tuesday and a friday and the price was 7 Euros rather than 10 Euros, the fish being our favourite.

The room was the nicest room I've ever stayed in, it was a disabled accessible room which we had requested, there was more than enough space in the bedroom and bathroom for me to get around in my wheelchair, the only downside was being unable to get on the balcony however in the second week I was pleasantly surprised to find that a ramp had been installed so that I was able to get onto the balcony easily. The bathroom was a wet room with fixed shower chair and hand rails both in the shower and next to the toilet. The height of the bed was a little high but very comfy. There was plenty of wardrobe space, plug sockets and mirrors.

The bars were great and despite other reviewers they were not too far from the pool only if you were incredibly lazy. The bar staff were great at the solaris bar and always served with a smile. The waiters were also great especially Eshref and Erkan who never left us waiting for a drink and were lovely to speak to.

The animation team were great! There was always something to do throughout the day particular highlights were the pool game in the olympic pool which was great for all the guests both participating and watching. The darts with Boris who was great and boccia with Volkan who helped make our holiday even better. The animation team would also come and speak to us throughout the day or night just to see how we were getting on and seemed genuinely interested in making us have the best time we could.

Overall we loved our time here the only negatives we had were due to other guests but they still didn't negatively impact our holiday. We are already looking to go back next year!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Emma S
TitanicBeachLara, Guest Relations Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Emma S.,

We would like to thank you very much for your positive review after your stay in Titanic Beach Lara. It is a pleasure to read that you and your family had such a good time here, and that you will consider to return here also next year!
We are glad that all our facilities were easily accessible for you so that you were able to enjoy your stay as much as possible.
We will glad to welcome you here again next year, please do not hesitate to contact us in advance in case of any questions.