Delphin Palace Hotel
US$116
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$77
CrownePlaza.com
The Marmara Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$158
Travelocity
US$248
US$238
1,698 results
All reviewsrelax pooljoia bara la carte restaurantsmain restaurantanimation teamturkeykids clubwater slidesguest relationspizzaindoor poolside sea viewgala nightkebabice creamluna parkfantastic holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My wife and I looked very closely at all reviews for Lara beach before choosing a hotel and so glad we did.
This hotel is fantastic, by far the best all inclusive we have ever been on.
We have 2 boys 5 and 8 and were placed in a double room. Normally this would lead to cramped conditions in most hotels but not so here. Very spacious room, well equipped with an excellent bathroom. Minibar refreshed daily and you can choose what goes into it.
Very comfortable beds, refreshed every morning!
The food is excellent, a huge variety for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I just wish some people would let their children actually try the cuisine rather than have the chicken nugget as king. My eldest son has developed gills wityh the amount of fish he ate. Vegetarians and gluten free well catered for. They have a la carte restaurants for a quiet dining experience.
Facilities are amazing, pools galore for the children. However, my 2 boys raved about the beach. Big waves throwing them across the beach was their Nirvana. Tip of the day, if you can get a spot on the pier go for it. Breeze coming from the sea is so refreshing.
If you try one thing try the foam turkish bath, Lots of lovely treatments but the foam bath is the ultimate.
There are no negatives I can think of for this hotel. The staff are fab, nothing is too much trouble!
Lara Beach itself doesn't have much to offer but the hotels are so well organised you don't need to leave them
Entertainment is normally pants at all inclusive hotels but not here, Amazing evening shows, you can't beat the Russians for acrobatics.
If you have the chance Antalya city, Perga and Aspendos are a must!
This is a hotel that will become a yearly holiday!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Anthony C
CRMDelphinhotels, Manager at Delphin Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Antony
thank you for your great review.we are so glad to hear that marvellous holiday.Being a delphin palace family your great comments has motivate us and serve you better.
Thank you once again for your feedback and thank you again for choosing us. We look forward to hosting you in the near future.

CRM OF DEPLHIN HOTELS

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was our second visit to Delphin Palace and the service and quality didn't disappoint once again. The main issue was having to get up at 7.30 every morning to ensure we had a sunbed for the day. The hotel policy that was certainly in place last year quite clearly wasn't this time ! I also don't understand why the mid day music has to be so loud. Sometimes you couldn't hear yourself think. All in all it didn't spoil the holiday and as an all includive hotel it is very good. Having said that I think you pay 5 star prices for a 4 star hotel. Just my opinion.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank redrizey
CRMDelphinhotels, Manager at Delphin Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Redrizey,

CRM of Delphin Palace Best Regards.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Just arrived home having spent 10 days in the Delphin palace.myself,my wife and 2 daughters age 10 and 16..We stayed in this hotel last year for just a week and thought that wasn't enough,so decided 10 days would be better."we were wrong"
I wish we could have stayed longer and we are going to book for 2 weeks next year.
There is a lady that stays in this hotel every year for just over a month and when I spoke to her she said that it's still upsetting to leave even after 4/5 weeks.
There are loads of reviews about this hotel so I won't go on about how good everything is.All I will say is that This has got to be one of the best hotels around.Its like one big family.We met lots of people who were here last year and can't wait to see them all again next August.I will make a special mention about the animation team.They are brilliant especially Casper and Tugay.Also the young man that looked after the teenagers was very good and always had a smile on his face.
Just a quick note about the water slides.I thought they were very safe.There was a life guard at the top and one at the bottom making sure people were kept clear. Sure every now and again someone didn't listen but with thousands of slides a day this is bound to happen and in the 10 days we were there and we used the slides every day nobody was hurt. If you are considering this hotel. Just book it. You will not be disappointed .

Room Tip: You will not spend much time in your room so it doesn't matter which you choose
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Andrew190764
CRMDelphinhotels, Manager at Delphin Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Andrew

We thank you for your excellent review;

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we sincerely appreciate your feedback as it is a great way for us to understand the details of your experience. We are grateful for the staff recognition as this will enable us to share your comments on the tremendous work we are doing every day.

Crm Of Delphin Hotels.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Delphin Palace, Antalya from 20th July - 4th Aug 2014.
The first week was fantastic - lovely spacious standard room, cleaned every day to a very high standard, mini bar restocked with extras when the staff got to know what chocolate and juice the kids liked. The cleaner that did our area on the 1st floor was always pleasant - spoke limited English but always paid extra attention to our youngest who's almost 2. She would make towel animals such as elephants and crocs on the bed each day. A very nice touch that the kids loved. The air conditioning was spot on and the wifi worked a treat. Cannot fault the room at all - and this was a standard sea view room.

The second week was were things went slightly downhill for us as a family accommodation wise. At reception there is a sign indicating that for a fee you can upgrade to a suite with larger rooms seperate bedrooms with jacuzzi and bath instead of just a shower as we had in standard room. The main reason for this was our daughter who's 10 wanted to see the sunrise from the balcony, which wasn't possible from the standard room. 50 euros per day was the charge and we thought it would be a great way to improve our holiday as the standard room was more than we hoped for.
The manager offered us the suite for 30 euros which of course we accepted.

In hindsight we should have stayed put as the jacuzzi never worked the wifi was no where near as good as it was the first week, the air conditioning was very poor - almost non existent - and just couldn't cope with the larger room, we feel this was partly down to the location of the room as the sun shines through the patio doors most of the day, that's why we were a bit suspect when I was told it had never been an issue for anyone else.
We had to constantly locate the guy to stock our mini bar as it was empty more than full, the room was cleaned at random times of the day - sometimes between 8- 9 am or as late as 4pm sometimes not at all.

I tried to explain to reception the situation with the air con in the room and although they did send someone to the room within 10 minutes all he did was put his hand in front of it shrug his shoulders and say " it working" which it was but very weakly. I asked reception if they could provide a fan or anything to help us as we were all becoming tired and grumpy due to broken sleep with the room temperature. It effected our 2 year old the most which of course had a knock on effect on our enjoyment of the holiday. The reply was "no fans for room" that was all I got.
This is such a pity as the room itself was stunning with old oak furniture, large storage spaces etc.

We feel that had we just stayed in our standard sea view room and not upgraded this holiday would have been given 5/5 as everything else was spot on.

The food spread at the buffet every day is just fantastic! No matter how I describe it I will fail to do it justice - it's amazing how they manage such stunning presentation every single meal without fail.

The pool area is great as well with seperate pools for kids and a relax pool for adults over 14. The nightly show was varied in content and they also got a lot of outside performers in which again added to the variety of it all. The kids funfair was thoroughly enjoyed by our daughter who's 10, she made friends easily which made a difference to her enjoyment of the holiday.

The Spa treatments are great if a bit pricey although they do offers every few days on a Turkish bath and massage combo etc - well worth it at the start of your holiday.

To sum up this holiday was more than we expected, the hotel itself is stunning , although could be done with an update when compares to the Imperial next door.

There is a photographer in the building that does family shoots etc in the grounds of the hotel - we made the mistake of leaving this too late, we got a last minute photo shoot of our 2 daughters and mistakes were made by the photographic company when printing off the very pricey hard back book, we collected the book the day we left and left us with no time to chase the company to repair the mistakes they made - like pictures of strange random woman in a suggestive pose in a hardback book that's only supposed to contain a 10 and 2 year old. We have been trying to contact the photographer to fix this since we got home on the 4th Aug it's now the 10th Aug. we have resorted to emailing the hotel for help in contacting them , although as yet we have been ignored by both parties. This is leaving a rather sour taste as we feel that it's very much a case of " now we have your money - thank you and goodbye"

Apart from these small issues We will definitely be returning to Turkey next year.

The staff as a whole are brilliant, especially with toddlers, their English is limited, this may be an issue for some but with patience and good manners the staff will bend over backwards to accommodate you

Without the room issues this would have been the perfect holiday.

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Kieranmchugh
CRMDelphinhotels, Manager at Delphin Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

We thank you for your excellent review;

Best Regards

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Hotel is exceptional and this was my 2nd trip back to the hotel with the family. Everything was exceptional except for the massage place. They accused me of not paying for the 4 massages, when you consider you can't have a massage without first paying it's unreal to think that when i went back for my 2nd massage they accused me of not paying for my first massage. The manager was giving me a very rude look at all times, in general the guys that work there are just completely rude and it's a HUGE LET DOWN for the Hotel. Based on this i would never go there again.

Based on the let down from the massage - i would review this as Terrible since it was the main part of my holiday and i wanted to relax with 4-5 massages throughout my stay.

Hotel was great - but massage male staff were TERRIBLE.

I am sending the hotel feedback comments also as part of this.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Mark T

Dear Mark

thank you for your great review. it is our pleasure to see you once more in our hotel.Being a delphin palace family your great comments has motivate us and serve you better. I have talked with the Spa Manager and informed them to be kind to our guest , because they are valuable for us.

Best Regards.

CRM of Delphin Palace Best Regards.