“Best Service, beautiful location”

Bilem High Class Hotel
Ranked #75 of 229 Hotels in Antalya
Sydney, Australia
“Best Service, beautiful location”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

i am writing this on behalf of my mum. She went to this hotel with my grandma and she could not commend the staff enough. The care they demonstrated, particularly towards my grandma will not be forgotten by my mum. Special thanks to: Gokhan, Iorana, fahrettin, izzet, fatma, behice, ahmet, kerem, coplun, ufuk, eray, tunt,

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Parisa G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel is avarage. Our rooms were clean. I didn't like this style, but it was not so important.
Standard room was facing to the next house's wall. The french window of the other standard room we had was covered with a mesh used at constructions.
Building operations stopped for the high season and you can see the result of it. It will go on soon.
You must know these facts. If you book a standard room you are going to get these type of rooms. I wouldn't book again standard room. Standard rooms with balcony / see view are better. You can get nice sea view from the 3rd or 4th floor rooms.
Hotel's Beach is on the other side of the narrow road. Beach staff is polite but their English is very poor. The water is very clean.
This place is the best for young ones. Loud music all day.
One strange thing: when the toilet door is closed, the others can see you from outside. It has got huge clear glass window.

Room Tip: standard room: avarage room with bad view or no view at all. Rooms with balcony and sea view are b...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Norma_Jean_MM
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The hotel is situated in a quiet area. Even if we reserved rooms with sea view, we were offered rooms at the 1st floor, from where you could see the sea with difficulty. The rooms are ok, cleaned, but the furniture is old. The breakfast is average. The hotel has a private beach area. The only big problem we had was with the staff form here. It seems that all the places from the first line were “reserved” as they didn’t allowed us to sit there. We had to try 3 or 4 areas until we go the ok from the staff. The funny part is that till 4 o’clock nobody came to stay on those places. The same thing happened with the gazebo where you could play games. Too bad for the nice view of the beach area with such rude staff.

Room Tip: If you want sea view ask for hight floor!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ceamur A
Carnoustie, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My family and i had a few things go wrong at the start of our stay in this hotel but all were dealt with by the staff who work there lovely pool and sea area for swimming (protected but quite deep) but lovely for newcomers to try sea swim also had diving school for more adventure.The price of this place could not be beat.we all enjoyed antalya as was easy enough to get around by bus and taxis were very cheap compared to ours.the rooms were very clean but a bit tired this place was once very high class but a wee bit tired but the facilities were excellent , all in all would go back as the good outweighed the bad considerably.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here about three months for business purposes and I can tell you that I really felt like I was at home. The location of Bilem Hotel is central and by the sea, has a wonderful popular beach, staff with smiling faces. You really don't need to look for any other places for having dinner because open buffet at hotel is great. The only thing I could tell negative about this hotel would be that the hotel needs to get renewed some parts. Especially the roof bar. Before I forget, housekeeping staff is excellent! Such nice ladies. If you come to central Antalya for any purpose you must check with this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on third floor with sea-view.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ahmet Can K
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great location, luxury hotel with very professional staff. I never saw such a outstanding customer service and guest oriented personnel. Since it was my first time in Turkey they've made me nostalgic since I only think about the next opportunity of returning there immediate. I didn't had the feeling that I am in another country, I felt as being at home with my family. Thanks for everything!!!

Room Tip: see view rooms of course. :)
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Nico L
Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Usually I'm a fair guy..but the level of ( leave me alone, I'm busy), kind of "service", from the receptionist (did not remember his name), was unbelievable..We arrived around 11pm, so he was probably tired and sleepy already..he checked us in fairly fast, and he allocated us a room,( despite that fact that the hotel was almost empty), on the corner of the building, where was a work in progress..we opened the blinds, eager to see some scenery, instead, we saw a very nice and big green construction net, and a big scaffold..ok till now?..good. We opened the AC, and by the time we had a shower and preparing to hit the sack, we've noticed, that the room was actually cooler, instead of hotter..so I call the sleepy head to let him know..the answer was something that I did not understood, so I fetched my sleepers and down I went to practice my turkish, which is zero..I enquired about my problem, and the answer came, between a yawn and a deck of virtual cards from his computer, that it takes couple of hours for the AC to start warming up, due to some technobabble..I was so impressed with this guy, that, I went upstairs and found myself wondering, how some owners, allow such specimens, ruin their business..
On the other hand, the hotel looked nice..I liked the hallways..and that's about it..
Sorry guys..
You need new....well..everything..

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Antalya hotels