“Part of a stopover on a coach trip round the lower part of turkey”

Hadrianus Boutique Hotel
Ranked #51 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
London, United Kingdom
“Part of a stopover on a coach trip round the lower part of turkey”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stopped overnight at this hotel and it was in a mini town but very close to the seashore and shops ,room wer decent size was pretty tired After a six hour coach trip so a good bed was grateful. In the morning after i would say was the best breakfast on the whole trip bearing in mind we stayed at seven hotels ,this was the lowest rating as all the other wer five star But the staff ,reception ect was all good ,not shur if i would book this if i had other choices but would not bother me if it was the cheapest option

Room Tip: Ther is a second section to this hotel but the first section above the reception is good and nice vi...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I chose the Hadrianus hotel on the internet. I was attracted by its location in the old town, by the wonderful garden, by it having been one of the old Ottoman houses turned into a small hotel.
I travel alone, have done so for years. I chose my room carefully; it was really important for me that it should overlook the garden. Having recently had my mobility impaired, I expected to spend quite a lot of time in my room and in the garden.
When I arrived, I realized that the room of my choice was not suitable for me: it had a few steps leading up to it, without a handrail. I was given a different room, which was not at all what I hoped for, but obviously, I had to accept it. All the rooms in an old house are different; one thing they all had in common were the modern, functional bathrooms.
There was so much that made up for my disappointment over the room: the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful in every way. The breakfast was very special: for me the best part of it was the generous supply of first rate, superbly ripe fruit.
Whether you book the Hadrianus, or one of its sister hotels, the White Garden and the Secret Garden, the amenities of all three will be at your disposal. The same staff, the same breakfast, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning.
Upon my return I recommended a holiday in Kaleici at the Hadrianus to all my friends.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
8 Thank MartiLondon
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The staff here were quite friendly. Rooms were okay, although bathroom was slightly tatty. Evening meal and breakfast were okay. Pool and grounds quite nice. As has been mentioned by others, the hotel is tricky to find for the uninitiated.
Perhaps the highlight of our one night stay was the delicious lunch that we ate at the Rose restaurant on the corner of the access road off the main artery - nice service, fair prices and great food.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AndyMcGonegal
Ludington, Michigan
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The Hotel is very difficult to find! Our Garmin (GPS) wanted us to turn down a street that we couldn't turn into. After twice going around a number of blocks in heavy Sunday traffic to try and find the Hotel, my husband parked in a large AutoParc and I took the GPS and walked to the Hotel.

Here is where the fun began: I rang the bell at the gate - waited, no answer. I walked into the courtyard and kept calling "Anyone here?". Found the office and there was someone asleep on the sofa (5:00pm), I had a terrible time waking him up. He finally woke up and called for someone to walk back to the car with me - This guy called out to friends along the way, joking with everyone that he passed. That made me feel really great! The three of us returned to the Hotel, and the manager was back on the sofa asleep. Gave us a key to the wrong room. We returned to the hotel office and guess where the mgr. was? Yes, back on the sofa - another key and another room. The Mgr. never asked who we were, or looked at our reservation. An hour and a half later we went out to dinner and he was back on the sofa - asleep again. Great Welcome!

The room was clean and the bathroom was modern with a separate shower. That was the best part of our stay.

Breakfast was just OK. The pre-made coffee was watery and the pre-made tea was so strong you could stand a spoon up in it. A variety of dishes were available and plenty of fruit.

Breakfast is at the Secret Garden Hotel down the street a short way and you can eat in the tropical garden or around a pool. We had our breakfasts in each place and it was quite lovely.

Parking was right in front of the Secret Garden Hotel and we felt that it was safe.

I would not stay here again if I had a choice. Too difficult to get to and because of our first impression with the manager it left a bad taste with us. We have stayed in too many other establishments in Turkey where the staff really went out of their way to greet us and make us feel at home.

Room Tip: We always look at the room first before we decide to take it.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JWS57
Geelong
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The Hadianus Hotel is not the easiest to find as we arrived on the localk bus from the nmailn Otagar.
It is located inb the old city of Kaleichy and is a gem.
The room was clean and ample in size. The manager was extreamely helpful and assisted with booking a taxi to the airport and early calls etc and allowed us to use his personal computer for the internet.
The breakfast is served at the secret hotel the sister hotel a few steps away and the pool also is here as is the bar. Highly recommend this 3 star hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Absolutely loved this establishment. There was a mix up with our reservation at the White Garden and they placed us at their sister establishment, the Hadrianus Hotel, which is literally around the corner. Our room was simple, nice, clean and well kept during our stay. The best part was that we got access to the Hadrianas grounds (which were too adorable to comprehend), the White Garden's grounds (including a lovely patio where breakfast is served to guests) and the OTHER sister hotel's grounds (the Secret Palace? the Secret something) which included a really nice pool.

Honestly, we enjoyed the area and hotel so much we changed our other plans to stay another night and full day.

Oh! And everyone is so friendly! Note that parking is available around the hotel, it isn't expansive, but if you have a car, there will be a place for you to park fairly close by.

My boyfriend and I spent two full weeks travelling around Turkey (a lot of time for Americans!) and a big highlight of our trip was staying in Antalya at the Hadrianus/White Garden.

(Note that I placed the same review under White Garden's profile as well).

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Emily C
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We only stayed one night but the hotel is in a great location in the old city. The hotel room was clean, a.c., jacuzzi tub and comfortable. Breakfast had lts of choices and served at sister hotel white garden. The staff is very friendly and most of them speak good English. I would recommend this as a great place to stay.

Stayed September 2013