I visited the hotel on 7 day vacation with my girlfriend and this is my opinion of it. First of all I agree with many other reviewers witch means that we are not the only ones that saw the same problems. There is almost no air conditioning in the main area, reception, halls and the air conditioning in the elevator almost never worked. There is no light in the rooms, only some small lights in the corners, we had to flash with our iPhones to be able to see inside the room and hallways. There is a stupid see through glass widows in between the room and the bathroom, that can be covered with same shades that don't do much for privacy. It's totally stupid! The view from the rooms is nice, almost every room has a sea view. The food is good and tasty, but is the same all the time, it literally never changes which is terrible. And also the lines are too long, the hotel is always overcrowded and you can never have a piece full dinner or lunch or even breakfast. There is no space at the pool, and no sun beds at the beach because people take them to the pools. The water park works mostly 1-2 hours a day with almost no security. The hotel is full of huge family's with many children that make a lot of noise and no rules are respected. I don't recommend this hotel if you don't have kids, and you are looking for a pice full time at the pool/beach. Also the water in the pools is not that clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has been renovated and enlarged in winter 2011-12.Siam Elegance Hotel & Spa is located on the Mediterranean coast, overlooking the sea. The nearest town is 11 km away. The distance between the airport and the hotel is 40km and 50km from Antalya city center. From here you can easily go by public transport (Dolmus) or by taxi (24 hours in front of the hotel) to side seeing places. Right across the hotel there are several shops, bars, restaurants and once a week a market / bazaar.The staff is known for its friendliness, helpfulness and can speak different languages. Once you enter, you will be warmly welcomed by the reception that helps you for your quick check in and the bell boys help you with your baggages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Siam Elegance Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Elegance Resort And Spa
- Siam Elegance Hotel Serik
- Siam Elegance Resort & Spa Turkey/Antalya Province