“Nice if you want a change!”
Review of La Terrazza

La Terrazza
Ranked #53 of 210 Restaurants in Kalkan
Cuisines: Italian, Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Zekis~la terrazza is a roof terrace restaurant with wonderful sea and harbour views. We also have an indoor restaurant with open logged fire for colder evenings in April and October. The cuisine is totally "mediterranean" with influences from Turkey,France and Italy. Great selection of homemade starters,main courses and wonderful desserts. Great value for all!
Reviewed 25 August 2014

An Italian restaurant, nice food but not particularly dynamic. Service fine, but quite inpersonable compared to other restaurants in Kalkan.

1  Thank Masons4

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Chose to eat here one evening as several others we had tried were full. We ate on the roof terrace however in comparison to others the views are limited. The service was okay however the food was unremarkable. I had the steak which was well cooked however I'm not sure there was any place for the pile of chargrilled onions on the side. This is not a bad restaurant there are just so many other better restaurants to choose from.

2  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We joined my sister and her family here for dinner (2 families of 6) so we were a large party. We arrived a few minutes later than my sisters family so they had already decided what to order. Before we had barely had time to settle in our seats the waiter was hassling is us and hurrying us up. In fact this particular waiter was rude and if it hadn't been the fact that we had been invited there by my sister and her family and we wanted to spend time together I would certainly have walked out. I think the food was good enough but tbh I have forgotten because I'm still annoyed about the waiters awful attitude.

1  Thank Jonathan C
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The food and overall experience average by kalkan standards. Wine grossly overpriced compared to other places. 45 LR for a very cheap tasting house red not on! Food was ok/average only. No complimentary breads etc to start or finish is a missed opportunity most others use to enhance the dining experience. Disappointing compared to our previous 8 outings.

1  Thank Andy W
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The restaurant is situated off one of the lovely cobbled streets, back from the harbour. It has a lovely roof terrace which gives good views. The food here is of a good quality and is cooked fresh. Portion size is modest , a shame as it's delicious! There is quite a mark up on the wine as we had a bottle from the supermarket for 10TL and the same bottle was 41tL in the restaurant. Service here is good, friendly but professional. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Rover500