“Amazing”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My friend and I went to this restaurant in October of this year..it was amazing, the views are spectacular as the gourmet is on the roof top. We both had the hot marble steak that you cook yourself, they set fire to it for you we have some amazing photos...we loved the service of the sexy good looking waiters to lol...we would recommend you visited this restaurant, it up on the top hill in the old town..

There are newer reviews for Gourmet Terrace Restaurant

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We visited Gourmet by mistake as we had originally intended to go next door. However, I'm glad we did as the service and food was very good. I had goats cheese for starters and it was really good as was the prawn casserole. Overall a good experience and would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank BathMillie
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Nice location and good view from the rooftop.
The menu is imaginative and extensive and so making a choice was difficult.
I eventually settled for 'Walnut Kazu' a lamb dish. It was very very nice. Just the right amount of seasoning and flavouring.
Very happy to recommend.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

It was our 4th visit to Kalkan but with such a large choice of restaurants to choose from we'd never been to Gourmet before so thought we'd give it at try. We had a nice table up on the roof terrace with a good view across the town, Kalamaki next door looked busy while Escudo was empty. All the table at Gourmet were taken so a good sign. Firstly I was surprised at the menu it was so international, I like to eat local food so was disappointed to see dishes from other countries on there. In saying that all 4 meals they group had were very nice & well presented. It was fascinating to watch the clay pot meal on someone else's table arrive on fire & the pot being broken to reveal the cooked dish being served.
Would I go there again? Maybe not as the choice is so extensive in Kalkan but it us worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I ordered sea bass fillets and apart from 2 small lettuce leaves and a tiny piece of dill , that's what I got !! No rice , veg , salad or even bread. There was only 2 other tables with customers on but all the other restaurants around it were full up , I wonder why ?