“First Class”

Limos Restaurant Kalkan
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2013

The location of this restaurant is perfect as is the food and the service. Overlooking the harbour the waiters speak English and have a great sense of humour. I could happily go on my own and feel very welcome. They cooked me a superb seabass course with prawns, it was delicious. Through the day I would just sit reading my book and watch the harbour activity, I took a picture of a small boat docking with 3 lively goats on board, all good fun. If you want a great meal or just relax with a fresh orange I am sure you will enjoy Lipsos as I do.

1  Thank Lynda J

Reviewed 24 June 2013

If you don't go to Lipsos restaurant and meet Omar when you are in Kalkan you will miss a treat. He is a real character and always raises a smile. He is the co-owner of the restaurant and his enthusiasm shows. The food is lovely, the service superb and the view over the harbour is to die for. We went to book a table and were immediately invited to share a home made lemonade with him (there were 5 of us). He asked if he could join us and we enjoyed a very entertaining chat. Do go. It's not the cheapest restaurant around, nor is it the most expensive. Do go!

1  Thank Lmk28
Reviewed 21 June 2013

In visiting kalkan my family and I have had many amazing experiences but by far the most amazing restaurant we frequented for food, atmosphere etc. By unanimous vote simply has to be Lipsos. Not only was the food amazing but during our stay we where overwhelmed by the amazing atmosphere and service they provided. Meeting our every need we repetedly went back- 3 times! Which is something as a family we never usually do as we enjoy going to different restaurants every night- this restaurant was the one exception, simply because of the outstanding, flawless food. this amazing restaurant is the reason I would come back to kalkan! Simply amazing.

2  Thank rolo1222
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Good food,attentive service and entertainment thrown in - what more could you ask for? Oh a view of the harbour - ok you can have that as well! Omar has opened his own restaurant this year after managing others (practising elsewhere!) and its def worth a visit.

1  Thank dkcjm
Reviewed 20 June 2013

What lovely friendly people they are in Kalkan. No high pressure hassle trying to get you to eat at their restaurants, just a friendly "Have a lovely evening, perhaps next time". Well, the Lipsos is no exception. The thing is, you should accept their invitation to dine. The food is really, really good, with a wide and varied menu. This was just a small cafe bar last year. This year, it has blossomed into what we consider to be one of the best restuarants in Kalkan. Try it!!

1  Thank philatmilnrow