1. Merih, the manager was acommodating. E.g. She lent us a potable radiator and arranged for us to have extra blankets when we found the room too cold. We were also upgraded for free. Overall I felt most welcome.
2. View from our room overlooked Meis. Note there is ongoing construction in front of the hotel which will obstruct the sea view when complete.
3. The rooms are quite big and I would recommend them for families.
4. Breakfast is delicious, with fresh items like gozleme or eggs cooked each morning. The fresh orange juice and coffee were great.
1. Distance from Kas. You need to get the bus which runs about once an hour or a taxi. We ended up taking a taxi most times.
1. Breakfast is served on your table with many plates of individual items. While this is nice because you don't have to walk and queue at a buffet line, I do wonder what happens to the sizeable leftovers (we finished less than half of the food) which have been "touched".
Overall a satisfactory stay. Would recommend it if you want privacy and a good view.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Lycia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.