All reviewslovely hospitalitybeach facilitiesvery clean hotelcoffee machineexcellent hotelbreakfast is servedspecial thanksoverlooking the seascuba divingrecommend this hoteltown centreelevatoremresunbedsbalconysunsetmyra
Reviewed 16 May 2011

The Nur a la Carte Restaurant has the most interesting and well designed menu in the area. They offer a wide range of options for every taste and every budget. All dishes are freshly prepared to order and the presentation is superb. The location - hanging out over the sea and looking out to the Greek island of Meis - could not be more romantic.
The steaks are superb and the fish is excellent. At lunchtime, (or as a starter for 2) I recommend the gnocchi in 4 cheese sauce, which is absolutely delicious. The creative and talented chef can turn even a cheeseburger or sandwich into a work of art!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Every evening just before sunset personnel will ask you to leave since they will replace the sun beds with restaurant tables at the beach. Therefore while everybody else at neighbouring hotels just lied down I had to get into a quarrel. The towels they give for the swim are not cleaned so are the sun bed covers. Since the hotel is cheap you may get neighbors who know little about social ettiquet who will wake you up 7 in the morning with their shouts & noise. There are better hotels around and you may benefit the ale carte restaurant as such if biggest criteria for you is not price.

• Stayed: September 2010
3  Thank mturan
kocakaya, Sahibi at Nur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

sorry but you stayed at the Nur Beach Hotel....not Nur Hotel

Reviewed 13 August 2010

Actually we only visited the restaurant of the Hotel two times with my friends. I think it was love at first sight! We had our drinks in that romantic ambience (martini with pomegranate juice was my best), the music was excellent, staff was so kind, the owner assisted us patiently in order to find out the best taste for us. Then we saved our last night for Nur Beach again! It won't be last of course. Having a dinner at Nur Beach is what you have to do first at Kas!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank ebru06A
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I haven’t stayed in hotel but I had chance to have two times dinner at Nur Beach Restaurant with my friends during our vacation in Kas. Food and cocktails were fantastic. Restaurant was impressive. All staff was very attentive. I should congratulate owner on his success.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2010

we spent 3 days there in july.It was wonderful -extremely good service,unbelievable good food in the restaurant.Having a dinner there is a must! the owner and his staff are exteremely kind.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple