Santosa Pension
US$147
US$141
US$128
US$120
Cappari Hotels Aquarius Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$59
  • Breakfast included
US$95
US$89
All reviewshis wifethe busplace to staythe ownerfamily runturkeybuffet stylebeautiful viewrooms are cleandenizsentosapensionmeryembarbecuewifiterraceantalya
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We spent 4 nights in this nice family run guest house. Rooms and bathrooms are spotless. Location is excellent. In my opinion the best guest house on the street (there 3 or 4 more, we checked all of them). Opt for upper floor rooms with nice view and bigger bathroom.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank compeanansi
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Located within 2 minutes walk from the Otagar in Kas, the Santosa Pansiyon was a great place to base ourselves while spending a couple of days in the town. An excellent spread was laid on for breakfast on the roof terrace. Rooms were spotless and comfortable. Compared with other places we stayed in Turkey, the price was excellent, especially for a busy town such as Kas. Also the resident cat is the friendliest cat i've ever seen!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Michelle w
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Dennis and Maria are very kind and lovely hosts which makes this clean and family pension a great place to stay. I was going to stay 1 night and ended up staying three!

It has a great roof top terrace and breakfast is plentiful with the standard Turkish breaky (eggs, bread, jams, tomato, cheese, cucumber etc). I would suggest trying to avoid the rooms on the ground floor, but I did have to stay in one on my first night as the others were full and it wasn't too bad, the others just receive more light and have better views.

The rooms have good air conditioning, plenty of power sockets, good beds and extra blankets. They are simple but very clean and comfortable.

The location is also fantastic. Very close to bus station and parallel to the Main Street with a small side street connecting it to the back on the pension, but it's also nice and quiet, I would come back and stay again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Massweeney
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I spent a couple of nights at Santosa Pension. As soon as I got there I was invited inside their house for a cup of tea, they were very welcoming and kind. The location is great as its only a short walk down the road to the city centre. It's affordable and the laundry service is for the next day. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Tired after a long bus ride, wandering along the streets of Kas clueless, we ran into the owner who at first seems like a hustle - " follow me to my pension it is the best in Kas" etc. I was doubtful but desperate so we followed and reluctantly agreed to a room and price. Things just got better from there. We got the smallest room in the place and because it was noisy we wished we had spent a little more. Turns out the owner is a prince: he helped some French couple (guests) that were in trouble - the boyfriend or husband appeared to have been beaten - anyway he gets help for them in the middle of the night, he really went to bat folks. Another good sign - there were a lot of repeat guests. We stayed 4 nights. Great location, great price and the best meal in our month in Turkey; let me explain: every few nights the owner puts on a BBQ at $20usd per person. It is quite a spread. Their dining deck has a beautiful panarama of the city and the comaraderie among the guests was a rare thing. We never found anything like this elsewhere on our trip. The staff is dedicated to providing a great experience. Only downer we had to prod them into cleaning and resupplying the room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple