“Dive with”

Bougainville Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kas is Turkey's best diving location and one of the best possible places to start diving with beginners in mind. Crystal-clear water means visibility is superb and the warm sea-temperatures make diving an unforgettable experience. The 20 sites close to Kas is amongst the best anywhere in the Mediterranean. We pride ourselves on the friendliness and professionalism of our staff and we work always to the highest possible standards.
Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Dive with”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Pro: emre, the dive instructor, and his team make safety their top priority, husband and I dramatically increased skill level, fezz was gracious and informative on our refresher dive, atmosphere on boat family-like and very friendly, captain is hilarious. You can bring non divers on boat. To make most of your time, do the morning dive over the afternoon one. We were so happy with our experience, we completed our advanced open water course and a few more dives.
Con: as your skill increases, you are expected to assemble and disassemble own equipment. Not a bad thing, just unexpected. After a great night dive, wished to go on another one, however could not be scheduled. It is not their fault and they never raised expectations, however a shame it could not happen a second time.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lindsay D

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My boyfriend and I have just came back from a week long holiday in Kas. We went mainly for diving and I did an open water course with Bougainville. I can safely say that they are simply the best. Every dive was just great, and the whole team was extremely professional and fun to dive with. They make us feel at home. I was in good hand for the course and my instructor Tim really has the ability of passing on the skills while making you feel secure and calm under water. The team feel like family to us in the end and we were rather sad when we had to leave.

We also did paragliding and sea kayaking with them. Again, everything was easy to arrange and all the tour guides are very professional.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank eva_weilin
NY, NY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Kekova Kayaking Tour”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I booked with this company based on suggestion from Lonely Planet. I also picked this company because the other company I wanted to use said they could not run the original tour I wanted with only 2 people. This company did not offer any discount even though we did not need to be picked up and transferred 45 minutes to the kayak location whereas other companies did offer a discount. Also this company had 32 people going on the day we went. Personally this is a lot for a kayak tour. Other company let you eat on one of the islands you stop of on whereas here you eat back at Ucagiz. The lunch was good though (buffet style). You pay for your own drink. My biggest issue with this company is that they did not offer a discount esp since we did not need the 45 min transfer to or from and they told us the night before they needed cash payment. We did not even see their email until 2am that day. When I told them about the following items, they emailed back saying that none of it was true. I basically forwarded their own emails back to them saying how does "no discount" and the time stamp of the night before mean that what I was saying was untrue. My experiences up to that point in Turkey with establishments were not going well.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank missslayer
Barnsley, United Kingdom
705 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3,817 helpful votes
“The best Kas parasending option!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

When I jump of a mountain, not only do I want it to be great fun & exciting, I also want it to be super safe.
I have jumped with these guys several times & they always take my safety seriously, while they ensure I have the best possible flight.
Te weather in early May was ideal,with great thermals & an amazing view on such a clear day. One of the best enjoyable things I have ever done.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Leedsaway67
Frankfurt, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I was there last year with my family. It was a great holiday, thanks to Bougainville staff. We did all tours, canyoning, sea kayaking, diving, paragliding and boat tours. We wanted to do trekking and mountain biking as well but it was too hot. The guides and the office staff was very helpful. We have heard about Bougainville before, and saw that they really are very good in their area. Thank you Veske, Akif and Alemdar. Thank you Ali, Maho, Htice and Zeynep.

Visited August 2012