“Had to write a review!”
Review of Calamar Restaurant

Calamar Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 206 Restaurants in Kas
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Now I feel like this restaurant deserves a review and is unbiased.

1st visit to Kas and visited this restaurant at least 5 times.

The staff omer, baha, kemal are lovely and welcoming. The food we have tried from pizzas to chicken shish and lemon chicken my favourite is excellent. Cant fault it. Its my favourite restaurant for chicken shish and we have visited a few as we are at end of our holiday.

Please visit at least once you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Ate here 4 nights out of 7 and had a great night every time. Owner Kemal was very welcoming and Omar was excellent too. Had some beautiful bream and calamari just simply grilled with shephard salad ( we did not want rice or veg with it as seems the norm in most restaurants) very good food and good value too.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We are here a number of times over the last two weeks, and always made to feel like special customers. We found the food to be excellent , the staff friendly and genuine and saw no reason to eat elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This is not a good restaurant. We have just eaten here and the quality of the cooking is very poor we ordered a shish chicken kebab and turkish pizza with chips. Let's put it quite simply my chicken was so over cooked I couldn't eat it plus the chips were so greasy they were just awful. Stay clear of this place there are so many great restaurants in kas it would be a waste of time and money to eat here.

1  Thank Russell T
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ate here on the first night of our holiday so didn't sit down until 22.30. This wasn't a problem. We shared a mezze for two between four of us which was more than enough as a starter and were really impressed when they brought a lovely flatbread from the pizza oven. My husband wanted fish and I fancied a fish kebab - they were honest enough to say that this was frozen and persuaded us to go for fresh fish and again were honest enough to say which of those were farmed and which was freshly caught. We had a large sea bream between two of us which was delicious and served with generous helpings of chips and salad. The lamb chops and kebab were also good. I can't remember what we paid but I know we considered it cheap for what we had eaten - I think it was around £50 which seemed good value. The service was good, not overly attentive but everything you needed. It was a good start to the holiday and much better than we expected.