“Just as reviewed”

Jimmy Joker Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 189 Restaurants in Kas
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In our coffee&bistro we have Italian pizzas,pasta dishes,salads and burgers.We serve also different kinds of coffees,cocktails and desserts.We are opened from morning until midnight.
Kiev, Ukraine
“Just as reviewed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

This was wonderful - it met all the expectations based on previous reviews. Great steaks - perfectly cooked.

Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“Best Steak House In Kas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

This place was recommended to us by a long term Aussie resident of Kas. We ordered the chateau briand and the steak was truly one of the best I have had. The sauces were just right and there were plentiful freshly steamed vegetables.
It was a pity that it was a cool night and the vegetables cooled off quickly but I am sure that if we had bothered to ask for them to be warmed up, then this would have been done as nothing seemed to be a bother to the staff who were always eager to please.

Be aware that the steaks are usually cooked a little rarer than you may expect so order accordingly. We did not mind this as the staff were quick to re-sear the steaks to our liking - better under cooked than over cooked is our preference.

Overall, a really good dining experience in simple surroundings and we go back regularly for our steak "fix" while in Kas.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“just go and try it you won't get better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

the place is just so warm and friendly !the staff wonderful and so caring the food ahhhhhhhhhh to good to imagin the steaks are something to die for don't know anything i can fault " thanks a million jimmy joker; graham UK

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank codger1man
Standish, United Kingdom
“A truly amazing steak!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We called into this restraunt after reading some of the reviews and meeting the owner in a local supermarket.
On arrival we were met by Mustafa and Seda who welcomed us with warm smiles and showed us to our table.
I ordered the garlic shrimp to start which was plentiful and well presented.

For main course I was greeted with steak tornado which was cooked to a perfect medium rare. This was accompanied by a nice portion of vegetables an potato edges.
My first bite of my steak told me that I had made the right choice it was excellent.

Dessert was not taken but looking around there was a nice selection being delivered elsewhere.

The Restraunt is not very big so I would advise getting a table is easier around 7 pm after that its the luck o the draw.
Somewhere I wold highly recommend and I will return before I leave.

• Visited September 2013
Lismore, Australia
“Overcooked food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Friends took us here and after ordering the haloumi for an entree to share it arrived. Cut very thin and although it looked ok they had burnt it and presented it with the burnt side not showing! Yuk
They are a chain restaurant and offer every nationality that you can think of and their steaks choice all have sauce - curry, wine etc Yuk.
Lovely staff and owners but food serves are large and either overcooked, over sauced, or tasteless.

Visited September 2013